Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! (4931 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / FUNNY: See Where Students Are Reading For Their Exams. / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by DaDoctor: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2011
[b]MY OPINION ON THE ISSUE OF A FEMALE STUDENT BEING HARRASED FOR SEX IN LIEU OF MARKS AS POSTED ON ANOTHER THREAD.

(I am posting this here because i saw same post on this section.) Do pardon me. But learn from the below experience

Yes it is glaring that this could be true, we had had panels set and investigations done as per the subject in question. Some Lecturer were caught napping and punished, while some were set free. There was this particular case of frame up of a lecturer by a female /dull student. Note that ONCE A FEMALE STUDENT FAILS YOUR COURSE , THE NEXT SHE SAYS IS THAT 'HE' ASKED ME FOR S E X AND I REFUSED SO HE FAILED ME' Very popular this day. LETS NOT FORGET THAT WHEN A LADY IS IN NEED OF A THING SHE CAN GO ALL OUT TO ACHIEVE IT.

Schools these days have women/feminist association (NAMES WONT BE MENTIONED )that aim at the protection of the female students and to the best of my experience laws have been enacted to this cause upon their reccomendation. Most times forcefully. I still doubt if it is all schools that have this in place though.

From experience and as a class room person in more than 3 Universities in Nig, i want to say it aloud that IN AS MUCH AS FEMALE STUDENTS EXISTS THAT ARE ACADEMIC MATERIAL, THERE EXIST ALSO THOSE AT THE FAR END OF INTELLECTUALITY. THE DULLARDS AND THE POPULATION IS NCREASING BECAUSE OF ONE SAME MENTALITY OF I HAVE WAT IT TAKES TO GET AT LEAST A 'C' GRADE.(THIS HAPPENS EVEN IN THE MEDICAL SCHOOLS

Now there also exists instance where the female students in most of these unis seduce weak lecturer to lay with them. In most cases as i have witnesed they simply intimidate you(the cultists) forgetting that u may also know that which they know, afterall you passed through similar system !. In some other cases they simply run to you crying and begging for a few marks to scale through with envelopes and 'almost naked'(AT AN UNHOLY TIME). Most of them simply ask their pimps to get your address deliverd to them and they pay you an unholy visit all in the bid to lure you. AT TIMES THEIR PARENTS ARE EVEN IN THE PICTURE, PLEADING FOR MARKS. Yes this is for real!!!

More interesting is the fact that if you are a very intelligent and respected lecturer (not necessarily a HOD) , and handsome , you are even a target as they would openly toast you especially the rich/runs ones. The aim? To use you as a tool to get to all of your other colleague.

MY POINT IS THIS. THE BLAME SHUDNT JUST BE ONE SIDED AS THESE EXPOSITIONS I HAVE MADE WOULD HELP PUT SOME CLAIMS STRAIGHT. MOST LADIES ARE SIMPLY NOT SERIOUS MINDED AS THEIR MALE COUNTERPART. BECAUSE OF THE SAME MENTALITY.
IN ONE OF THE SCHOOLS I LECTURE, IT WAS JUST LST YEAR THAT WE HAD THE FIRST EVER BEST GRADUATING STUDENT BEING A LADY!! Yes it matters! It counts!

This experiences arent limited to the above as afore mentioned, but time wouldnt permit me to continue.

DA DOCTOR WRITES FROM AN ACADEMIC BACKGROUND!!![/b]
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by ashiri1: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2011
naiz post!

i agri wif u on most of the above, though i disagree with a few(very few)

but you have it on point . SO U REALLY ARE A LECTURER?
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by pendo89(f): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2011
Ok Da Doc you have talked from exp. Am not a student but this is what I can tell you.

Ladies who get their degrees/masters horizontaly (I mean by lying down) are the same ladies who get promoted at work horizontally as well.

Once you lay the wrong foundation you build from there.Its a continous cycle.

Haven't you ever come across a lady with her Masters but she cannot articulate herself well or be creative in the office? They suck at decision making.

She has to sleep around to climb up the corporate ladder cz her head is full of egusi.

These are the ones that fail a company bcz the promotions they get are nothing more than titles and they fail miserably.

Good thing is the company gets tired of you quick cz theres always fresh graduates waiting to be employed. What will make you last is your knowledge not your V.

So any wise lady out there Please work up those brains not the V. cz you will need them in future
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by 190: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2011
My ex GF had exactly the same notion and ideas

that with that HOLE in between her legs - she could get anything, anywhere in life

I don talk tire - wen e be like say i wan begin crace - I had to let go!

She would always say " dearie u dont know me" I can walk into chevron, shell and by the time im through with the MD

he'll have no choice than to land me that JOB!

my response was always - if that MD sleeps with 11 other women, what's the possibility of you getting that Job and she wud keep numb!

deep down i knew this one was liablity so i simply evaded while i still had life in my hands undecided
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by DaDoctor: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
pendo89:

Ok Da Doc you have talked from exp. Am not a student but this is what I can tell you.

Ladies who get their degrees/masters horizontaly (I mean by lying down) are the same ladies who get promoted at work horizontally as well.

Once you lay the wrong foundation you build from there.Its a continous cycle.

Haven't you ever come across a lady with her Masters but she cannot articulate herself well or be creative in the office? They suck at decision making.

She has to sleep around to climb up the corporate ladder cz her head is full of egusi.

These are the ones that fail a company bcz the promotions they get are nothing more than titles and they fail miserably.

Good thing is the company gets tired of you quick cz theres always fresh graduates waiting to be employed. What will make you last is your knowledge not your V.

So any wise lady out there Please work up those brains not the V. cz you will need them in future

i equally agree with you. in as much as i know i have had brilliant and i mean brilliant ladies as student, most eventaully emerged the best in the dept.

But on a general notion. Thats the way it is. Any good lady that is brilliant+intelligent usually have my protection for real.

I didnt accumaulate my degress by false means so i dont encourage the V -Philosophy of ladies. It is too rampant these days, YET THEY GO ALL OUT AND PAINT THE WHOLE STORY BLACK. i JUST DONT WANT TO MENTION THE SCHOOLS ELSE U WOULD BE SHOCKED AT THE SO CALLED BEST SCHOOLS.
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by DaDoctor: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
190:

My ex GF had exactly the same notion and ideas

that with that HOLE in between her legs - she could get anything, anywhere in life

I don talk tire - wen e be like say i wan begin crace - I had to let go!

She would always say " dearie u dont know me" I can walk into chevron, shell and by the time im through with the MD

he'll have no choice than to land me that JOB!

my response was always - if that MD sleeps with 11 other women, what's the possibility of you getting that Job and she wud keep numb!

deep down i knew this one was liablity so i simply evaded while i still had life in my hands undecided

I am tired o my dear. Even for internship , placement for NYSC, Housemanship, and even job hunt they have same mentality. BUT A FEW GOOD ONES ARE USUALLY APPRECIATED BECAUSE IT APPEARS IMPRESSIVE. IF IN A PANEL I HAVE 6 APPLICANTS, BUT JUST A GAL, IF SHE DOES ABOVE AVERAGE SHE IS GRANTED THE OFFER, EVEN IF IT WILL MEAN THAT WE REDUCE THE CUT OFF CRITERIA. Yet many have that dirty criteria.

On one ocassion, a female student had met me stating she would give me anything ,at anytime if i could turn round her imminent expulsion. She was involved in evidenced malpractice and had failed at the panel too. I only helped her reduce the spell to a 2 year ban. just because of her father who was a nice man.
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by Pweety4me(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hmm
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by pendo89(f): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2011
But Da Doc this is a common problem in almost all universities worlwide .Its roots are soo deep in the soil uprooting is impossible.

You will stop stressing the moment you realise that there are people who never want to study at all! They want everything on a silver plate.

They believe life should find them not the other way round.Even if passmark is lowered they will still sleep around. It will only end when prostitution ends.

Infact this is initiation into the world of prostitution but who wants to hear the truth? Nobody.We try to justify evrything
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by DaDoctor: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2011
pendo89:

But Da Doc this is a common problem in almost all universities worlwide .Its roots are soo deep in the soil uprooting is impossible.

You will stop stressing the moment you realise that there are people who never want to study at all! They want everything on a silver plate.

They believe life should find them not the other way round.Even if passmark is lowered they will still sleep around. It will only end when prostitution ends.

Infact this is initiation into the world of prostitution but who wants to hear the truth? Nobody.We try to justify evrything

I assist them fail out at their own will. My Marks starts from the attendance. The tests rarely even carries much mark, and if you dont make up the reccommended attendance score? you arent elligible for my exams. Take me to the senate and i will prove to you that you cant pass without being lectured and i have avoided a legal bout by disqualifying you from the exam. YOU TRY AGAIN!

Same reason they call me 'STRICT' , I dont bend the rules at all. I may want to encourgae a few good ones(ladies esp) who have shown they are willing to learn and improve, and above all are DECENT.

WAOOOO! YOU JUST SAID ONE OF THE THINGS MOST LADIES CANT BE BOLD TO SAY(The bolded). KUDOS.!!
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by purpose100(f): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2011
When i was in school,this thing was very rampant. Those girls just believe that they can get any thing with their thing. But what i always ask is this; for how long will they do this for? Perhaps for life,or they will stop after marriage? but just like pendo89 rightly say,it is the foundation that will determine how your whole life will turn out.
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by DaDoctor: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2011
purpose100:

When i was in school,this thing was very rampant. Those girls just believe that they can get any thing with their thing. But what i always ask is this; for how long will they do this for? Perhaps for life,or they will stop after marriage? but just like pendo89 rightly say,it is the foundation that will determine how your whole life will turn out.

And who knows if they would make good wives? They may look out if unsatisfied with what the hubby has to offer to any of their request.
It is just a broad issue, but i limit it to the academic world here because i dont ven entertain my female cousins running to me and saying 'HE FAILED ME COS HE WANTED ME AND I REFUSED, BLA BLA BLA'

@Purpose100

THANKS FOR DEDICATING YOUR FIRST POST TO THIS CAUSE. I LIKE THE SPIRIT!!
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by Stgab: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2011
Upendo, dat of naija unis is jst a trend(reigning tin), for 95% of female student dis is where "charity bigins at home",read proverb 22v6.you cn image a girl goes to club during exam den slept off de next morning seeks advice from friend (peer group),peer pressure is de big challege every student pass through in campuses
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by DaDoctor: 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2011
St_gab:

Upendo, dat of naija unis is jst a trend(reigning tin), for 95% of female student dis is where "charity bigins at home",read proverb 22v6.you cn image a girl goes to club during exam den slept off de next morning seeks advice from friend (peer group),peer pressure is de big challege every student pass through in campuses

But finally they reap the bitter rewards! The least they can get in any modern day org is a direct marketing post so that they can further their 'CAREER' peacefully yet bringing the customers back and hitting the bottom line.

Most of them make good gardes but cant defend it, and so they end at home and also continue the trade with big boiz. till they satrt oozing in the clibs and neighbourhood and rejection from previous 'sekzzz clients' sets in.

From experience, IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER THE SOCIETY/NATURE FISHES THEM OUT. Only a minute percentage go scot free totally
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by Stgab: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2011
Da doctor, you sounds more of unibuja lecturer,from perpective of your post
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by DaDoctor: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2011
St_gab:

Da doctor, you sounds more of unibuja lecturer,from perpective of your post

Nope not even near it. not even a visitng lecturer there. I dont deal that region no matter the gains.
Its my experiences at work here. NO NAMES AT ALL! LOL
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by Kslib(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2011
Then i keep wondering what sme of this girls wuld have traded with if they had no kpussy cat-LOL!Maybe they wuld just sit up & study hard!!
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2011
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by iice(f): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2011
The by hook or by crook syndrome. Not a female thing, not a male thing. Not even necessarily a nigerian thing.
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by 190: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Very nice write up you have here! I agree to all facts presented. . . . . BUT! I say NO to it being a female affair only! I also disagree when you said that “LETS NOT FORGET THAT WHEN A LADY IS IN NEED OF A THING SHE CAN GO ALL OUT TO ACHIEVE IT.”<<<<HELL NO! Your arguments on this post SINGLE HANDEDLY DEFEATED the TOPIC! As you also mentioned the GOOD SIDES! Why should female students alone be brought to the fore front? Didn’t you say Males were guilty of this offense too? When are we going to learn how not to look at situations from a gender bias angle? Instead of you to channel and attribute your grievance’s to the rot in the educational system, not just in Nigeria alone, and as someone pointed out, THE WHOLE WORLD; you just presented the Females under a NEGATIVE LIGHT! To that I say CAPITAL REJECTOMENTA! Or are guys exempted too? Don’t they go clubbing? ETC? Or harass lecturers too? Even though it may not be intimate? Harassment is Harassment my Brother! Let’s not see a SPADE and confuse it with a SHOVEL!
These are Just my VIEWS! Doesn’t take away the fact that it was a nice WRITE UP! KUDOS!
wink

what was this topic clearly bout
"you just presented the Females under a NEGATIVE LIGHT!"
what negative light - get on an OKADA - head to the nearest university, Sit a couple of uni guys you find around and ask them whats up with the ladies in that institution, then come back here and give me the results u've conducted! @tymes i tend to wonder if you Have you ever been to a NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY Before
I don tire for you my guy grin grin
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by kpolli(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2011
agreed!

NEXT
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by DaDoctor: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2011
190:

what was this topic clearly bout
"you just presented the Females under a NEGATIVE LIGHT!"
what negative light - get on an OKADA - head to the nearest university, Sit a couple of uni guys you find around and ask them whats up with the ladies in that institution, then come back here and give me the results u've conducted! @tymes i tend to wonder if you Have you ever been to a NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY Before
I don tire for you my guy grin grin

THE GUY WANTS TO BE SEEN AS A FEMALE-MESSIAH, SO THAT HE CORNERS THEM LATER.

THIS SEXKILLS GUY IS REALLY DRUNK SHA!

COME DID U REALLY READ MY POST?

IF YES YOU ARE REALLY GOING CRAZY SEXKILLS.
WHAT ARE YOU CONTENDING?
MY EXPERIENCE OR THE FACTS?

I HISS AND MOVE ON.
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by DaDoctor: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Very nice write up you have here! I agree to all facts presented. . . . . BUT! I say NO to it being a female affair only! I also disagree when you said that “LETS NOT FORGET THAT WHEN A LADY IS IN NEED OF A THING SHE CAN GO ALL OUT TO ACHIEVE IT.”<<<<HELL NO! Your arguments on this post SINGLE HANDEDLY DEFEATED the TOPIC! As you also mentioned the GOOD SIDES! Why should female students alone be brought to the fore front? Didn’t you say Males were guilty of this offense too? When are we going to learn how not to look at situations from a gender bias angle? Instead of you to channel and attribute your grievance’s to the rot in the educational system, not just in Nigeria alone, and as someone pointed out, THE WHOLE WORLD; you just presented the Females under a NEGATIVE LIGHT! To that I say CAPITAL REJECTOMENTA! Or are guys exempted too? Don’t they go clubbing? ETC? Or harass lecturers too? Even though it may not be intimate? Harassment is Harassment my Brother! Let’s not see a SPADE and confuse it with a SHOVEL!
These are Just my VIEWS! Doesn’t take away the fact that it was a nice WRITE UP! KUDOS!
wink

DRUNK!!! ITS TOO EARLY. THIS IS EXPERIENCE TALKING , MIND YOU THIS IS NOT YOUR USUAL COPY AND PASTE POSTS. I MADE THIS IN FEW MINUTES AND IT IS BASED ON VERIFIABLE EVIDENCES.

REFER TO 190'S POST FOR YOUR VERDICT. MUMU!

U ALWAYS PISS ME UP.
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by kpolli(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2011
SEXKILLZ my man,

The poster has a point in his post. . . but like u said, its both ways. . . so can u ppl stop fighting?
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by DaDoctor: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2011
kpolli:

SEXKILLZ my man,

The poster has a point in his post. . . but like u said, its both ways. . . so can u ppl stop fighting?

THE GUY IS SERIOUSLY SICK IN THE BRAIN! WHAT ACTUALLY IS HE QUESTIONING?

IF I WERE TO POST ABOUT MY MALE STUDENT I SURE KNOW WHAT THE CASE WUD BE. MOST OF THE ABOVE ARENT PECULIAR TO THE MALE. IT IS AN ALMOST DIFFERENT ISSUE ENTIRELY.

SEXKILLS JUST WANTS TO BE SEEN AS A WOMAN -MESSIAH , YET HE TELLS THEM TO ADD HIM UP OPENLY.  MTSHEWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

WHEN I GATHERED MY EXPERIENCE AS A MATTER OF FACT SEX KILLS WOULDNT HAVE BEEN IN ANY THING MORE THAN PRIMARY 5 OR 4. FOR REAL
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2011
@da doc, why r u attackin sexkillz? I really do nt see anytin wrong in his opinion. your write up is quite impressive but i must also add here that both male and female are guilty of d above. As a product of one of d most respected nigerian uni i hav seen guys who smoke weed, do all sorts of cult activities,clubbin,live their life recklessly on campus,they neva show up for lectures YET they come to exam hall hopin to pass d exams by all means. I also wonder where such act will lead them to in future. Conclusively,i say both male and female are guilty as charged! Lets nt make it a gender issue.
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by DaDoctor: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2011
Boyloaf:

@da doc, why r u attackin sexkillz? I really do nt see anytin wrong in his opinion. your write up is quite impressive but i must also add here that both male and female are guilty of d above. As a product of one of d most respected nigerian uni i hav seen guys who smoke weed, do all sorts of cult activities,clubbin,live their lifes recklessly on campus YET they come to exam hall hopin to pass d exams by all means. I also wonder where such act will lead them to in future. Conclusively,i say both male and female are guilty as charged! Lets nt make it a gender issue.

There is something called 'context'. Hope u know that?

refer to my previous post and see that i did say that the premitisation will be different if i were to analyse male students.

but in all the female students have been x-rayed in the post above and i culled it from my reply to a guy claiming his gal is being harassed by his lecturer and i gave the defensive side for me colleagues. GET IT CLEAR NA!
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2011
Da Doctor!
I have nothing against you! All I posted were my Views, Insulting me because I refused to buy everything you posted is ok by me!  Calling me names is what I’m already used to, so no biggie! This would be the last corresponding reply I’ll EVER give you on NL! It’s Just a FORUM! Stop being so Insultive! I’ll remove that comment from this thread! And that’ll be all BTW US! PEACE!. . . smiley
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2011
Da Doctor:

There is something called 'context'. Hope u know that?

refer to my previous post and see that i did say that the premitisation will be different if i were to analyse male students.

but in all the female students  have been x-rayed in the post above and i culled it from my reply to a guy claiming his gal is being harassed by his lecturer and i gave the defensive side for me colleagues. GET IT CLEAR NA!

yeah, i can see u r tryin to protect and defend ur co-lecturers here by puttin a one sided fact togeda against d female folks. Well u lie! Ur lecturer colleagues also hav a hand in d overall decay of our edu. System! We all saw how a lecturer was disgraced out of a sch in edo state where he was caught pants down wit a female student all for d purpose of lettin d girl off d hook (his course). If u'll allow me lecture u a bit 'mr lecturer' d very moment u and ur colleagues start actin responsibly, all dis hallubaloo abt our uni girls and lecturer tin will be a a forgone issue. As economists will say a market is nt complete unless there is a buyer of good n services supplied by a seller! Sekina.
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by 190: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2011
grin grin grin who is this DA DOCTOR!!

All these newbies are giving we OLD MEMBER's Headache grin grin
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by pendo89(f): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
@ op

Like I said this is a rampant in many universities worldwide. A lecturer once commented that he would never marry a university graduate!!
He was sick of all this trash. Girls getting desperate they almost want to violation the lecturer.

But as much as its disgusting I don't give a damn you know why?

The moment you turn your V into a Passport in order to get you places then you have already messed. Its a seed of promiscuity truth be told.

The V that helps you get your masters, will make you pass that interview cz you are dunderhead,and since you will never get promoted out of your of intellect then the V knocks again and voila! you shoot from office clerk to head of department!

Sooner or later fresh graduates will be knocking at your bosses' door. Your V will be viewed as a recycled tired thing and the boss will want something fresh/new.That's when your mails stop working,you are moved to a lonely corner in the office and the boss does not call you into his office anymore.
He stops saying Goodmorning to you. I have seen this happen in offices. Those are signs that a sack is in the offing.

I d rather get a certificate after putting my brains to use than a fake degree.They are even bought nowadays.
Thts how crazy it is but the truth will find you out soon.

You will have a very had time building a career.ie if you r ever lucky to have one, cz hey not everybody thinks with their V and Ps.
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by 190: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2011
^God bless you for that excellent reply to the ladies

wish they where half as wise as you are undecided
Re: When The Female Students Are Desperate To Pass! by pendo89(f): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2011
^^much appreciated.

And for men? diseases await you and some just refuse to leave your body no matter what.

Just have self respect and live a worthy life. Have a good true story to tell your grandkids one day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniport Basic Aspirant Meet Here / Chinese Ambassador Awards 47 UNICAL Students, To Enrol In Afro-asian Institute / Unilag Transcript, Student Copy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.