Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Call It Quits After 9 Months Of Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Call It Quits After 9 Months Of Relationship (373 Views)

Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Call It Quits After 9 Months Of Relationship by StylelushMag: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
After nine months of dating, American socialite and entrepreneur Kim Kardashian and her comedian boyfriend Pete Davidson have called it quits.

Since making their relationship publicly known, the pair have engaged in several displays of affection, the most of which have been caught on camera.

According to insiders who spoke exclusively to Pagesix.com, Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian broke up earlier this week due to their age difference.

Pete is 28 and Kim is 41; they are simply in very different places right now." Pete is completely spontaneous and wants her to move to New York or wherever he is at any given time. But Kim has four children, so it's not that easy. "She has to concentrate on the kids," a source stated.

According to the insider, Kardashian, who owns many businesses and has her own reality show, is "completely fed up of this relationship and other things going on in her life."

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star recently had a turbulent relationship with her ex husband, Kanye West, which caused strife throughout her relationship with Pete Davidson.

The source continued, "Kanye can have issues with the kids when Kim is with someone else. He employs a divide and rule strategy. He can't help it.

Kim is a devoted parent who always puts her children first. She needs and desires peace in her life and at home.

Kardashian and Davidson met when she hosted "Saturday Night Live" in October 2021. They began dating the following month and have been spending time apart lately because Davidson has been in Australia filming a new movie.

“When we kissed, I was just like ‘Mmm!’ It was a stage kiss, but it was still a little zing,” the SKIMS founder later said of kissing the comedian in a sketch on the late-night show.

However, Kardashian — who filed for divorce from West, 45, in February 2021 — wasn’t sure if the spark was anything special.

“I was like, ‘Wow, I really haven’t kissed anyone else in 10 years, so maybe I’m just like being stupid and it’s nothing, it’s just a stage kiss,’” she added.

Kardashian and West tied the knot in May 2014 and share four children: North, 9, Saint, 6, Chicago, 4, and Psalm, 3.

Davidson, who was once engaged to Ariana Grande, recently talked about his "dream" to become a dad one day.

"I'm definitely a family guy. My favourite thing ever, which I’ve yet to achieve, is I want to have a kid,” he stated last month on Peacock's Hart to Heart show, which is hosted by renowned American comedian Kevin Hart.

https://www.stylelushmagazine.com/2022/08/kim-kardashian-and-pete-davidson-part.html?m=1

Cc:
Lalasticlala

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Call It Quits After 9 Months Of Relationship by Cypress042(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Pete is 28 and kim 41 angry

This is what you get when you make yourself cheap and worthless to the female folks.

Now imagine the insults.

Infact pete is a SiMp sad
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Call It Quits After 9 Months Of Relationship by Folabifreeman(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hh
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Call It Quits After 9 Months Of Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Cypress042:
Pete is 28 and kim 41 angry

This is what you get when you make yourself cheap and worthless to the female folks.

Now imagine the insults.

Infact pete is a SiMp sad

a simp for sampling that good toto skot free for 9months?! wasnt he the one driving her Rolls Royce around town, as if it was his car?! nobody will insult the dude, they will instead cher him up for being the one who mounted that olosho's toto after many years that she retired from olosho biz....
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Call It Quits After 9 Months Of Relationship by godofuck231: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Vulture in dinner dres , these girls no fit go hell fire there will be a serious protest there

(1) (Reply)

Tory Lanez Crowns Chris Brown King Of Pop Made Customized Chain To Mark It / Waist Power” Actress Regina Daniels Causes Stir As She Whines Waist In......... / BBN S7:I Would Have Been Interested In Hermes If He Was In My Level-beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.