Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Path/way. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Path/way. (242 Views)

Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. / Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. / You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Path/way. by TheElated177: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Jeremiah 6: 16 This is what YHVH says:
“Stand at the crossroads and look;
    ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
    and you will find rest for your souls.
    But you said, ‘We will not walk in it.’

1 John 1: That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.

The Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, which his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, embodies, are the Ancient Path/Way.

John 14: 6 Yahushua answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Are you on the Ancient Path/Way?

Jeremiah 16:19 YHVH, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress, to you the nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, “Our ancestors possessed nothing but false gods, worthless idols that did them no good.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Path/way. by Maynman: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yahweh worshippers tire me, deities no dey tire you to worship?

Re: Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Path/way. by TheElated177: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Path/way. by Maynman: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheElated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

You sure love middle east gods, don’t you, Yahweh worshipper? cheesy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

(1) (Reply)

The Embarrassing Honorarium I Received After Ministering In A Church Program / Forget About Going To Church And Being Religious, Will You Make Heaven? / Diet For Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.