Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Lady Warns Davido Against Sending Her Love Messages On TikTok (Photo, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Warns Davido Against Sending Her Love Messages On TikTok (Photo, Video) (1763 Views)

Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Warns Davido Against Sending Her Love Messages On TikTok (Photo, Video) by benjackugo: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLuo2pCc40s

A lady has warned Davido against sending her love messages on TikTok, IGBERETV reports.

The lady who said Davido is below her class said she doesn't want to have a relationship with him. She also threatened to expose screenshots of his messages to her, if he continues to disturb her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg6mL8-Lz9K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seun Lalasticlala
Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Lady Warns Davido Against Sending Her Love Messages On TikTok (Photo, Video) by Abfinest007(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
See this one dey do notice me

4 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Davido Against Sending Her Love Messages On TikTok (Photo, Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Where is the lady ? Dis one with kpomo lips?

Davido no get your time abeg

3 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Davido Against Sending Her Love Messages On TikTok (Photo, Video) by Cypress042(m): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Probably a 10years old boy impersonating Davido on tiktok is bursting her brain with love messages.

Although Nigerian girls are widely known for their clout chasing fame, let's pretend we don't know cool

7 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Davido Against Sending Her Love Messages On TikTok (Photo, Video) by ahnie: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Native banana lips.

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Davido Against Sending Her Love Messages On TikTok (Photo, Video) by H0didon(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Women and attention ehh.They can do anything to chase clout cool.
So many of them cannot do without us. They always wanna do something that will bring them to spotlight. They want men to notice them.

You see why i always laugh at Simps because they don't know that women needs us more than we need them angry.

As our Ancestors would say "'Attention & cloutchasing' is the another hidden cure to a woman's mental illness and irrational behaviour".
Re: Lady Warns Davido Against Sending Her Love Messages On TikTok (Photo, Video) by Assquare(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Village..girl, she looks lyk zombie.if u see dis in the night. omo you go run leave ur shoe..yeah ghost.help!!
Re: Lady Warns Davido Against Sending Her Love Messages On TikTok (Photo, Video) by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
I no go surprise if na true ...davido too dey fùck skrep
Re: Lady Warns Davido Against Sending Her Love Messages On TikTok (Photo, Video) by Iamicekid(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
If he now carry ur papa and lock you up now, unna go dey beg and shouting that you are just playing
Re: Lady Warns Davido Against Sending Her Love Messages On TikTok (Photo, Video) by Gadafii: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
This one wey her face be like structure wey okorocha build
Re: Lady Warns Davido Against Sending Her Love Messages On TikTok (Photo, Video) by ASAPFERG1: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
I no go surprise if na true ...davido too dey fùck skrep
reason why I rate wizkid pass every other Nigeria musicians.

(1) (Reply)

How I Embarassed My Pretty Neighbor Yesterday / Who Is Papilo / Sikiratu Sindodo Alive, Recovering In A Nigerian Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.