Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. (683 Views)

Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Osun Rerun: Omisore Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Support PDP, Adeleke / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by blamingthedevil: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
When you support PDP with your stomach but your heart is far away.

Atiku 2023 Presidential Campaign Spokeperson mistakenly tweets this before he deleted it

Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by colorsofrainbow: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Even an agbado cassava urchin like you will be OBIdient las las

2 Likes

Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by FreeStuffsNG: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
I am not sure you understand the post.
It is an erstwhile APC man who joined PDP that is still vilifying PDP.
Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by PandoraObi: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
The same man that said Atiku is like MMM
Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by colorsofrainbow: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I'm aware. Reason why I said you guys will soon be OBIdient after you dump your APC grin

1 Like

Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by blamingthedevil: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by colorsofrainbow: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
Thunder scatter your head Amin! For ever sending this rubbish to me idiat!

2 Likes

Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by FreeStuffsNG: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

I'm aware. Reason why I said you guys will soon be OBIdient after you dump your APC grin
To go down like this? Oloun maje

Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by colorsofrainbow: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=115444688][/quote]

You will witness what good governance looks like from Peter Obi's administration next year...
You will also benefit from it.
Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by colorsofrainbow: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

To go down like this? Oloun maje

This is exactly what Tinubu's vote will look like in the whole of SE grin grin grin
If em see up to 2000 votes in the whole of Southeast,then something went wrong grin grin grin

IN Southeast

LP: 5mil votes
PDP:100,000 votes
APC: 300 votes grin grin grin

Lagos

LP: 1,100,000 Votes
PDP: 400,000 votes
APC: 600,000 votes grin grin grin
Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by FreeStuffsNG: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

This is exactly what Asiwaju Tinubu's vote will look like in the whole of SE grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
If em see up to 2000 votes in the whole of Southeast,then something went wrong grin grin grin
You said more than this when supporting GEJ,HE Amaechi, PYO yet they all failed.
You will still fail in your projection as usual.
Next year is PDP vs APC and APC's Asiwaju Tinubu will win and you will go and gentle until 20026 before you find new person to bankroll you guys again
Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by colorsofrainbow: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You said more than this when supporting GEJ,HE Amaechi, PYO yet they all failed.
You will still fail in your projection as usual.
Next year is PDP vs APC and APC's Asiwaju Tinubu will win and you will go and gentle until 20026 before you find new person to bankroll you guys again
Consolation upon consolation grin grin grin
The way you made so much noise about Edo and Osun grin grin grin

IN Southeast

Lagos

Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by Modphase: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Thunder scatter your head Amin! For ever sending this rubbish to me idiat!

You miserable igbos hate the truth but the truth won't stop being the truth cos of your foolishness
Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by FreeStuffsNG: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Consolation upon consolation grin grin grin
The way you made so much noise about Edo and Osun grin grin grin

IN Southeast

Lagos

BREAKING: CAN Leader, Yakubu Dogara loses Constituency as APC Wins Bauchi Assembly Bye-Election....

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1555934755702677504

That is a PDP state o not twitter election

Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by colorsofrainbow: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

BREAKING: CAN Leader, Yakubu Dogara loses Constituency as APC Wins Bauchi Assembly Bye-Election....

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1555934755702677504

That is a PDP state o not twitter election

They voted individual and not party ogbeni grin cheesy
Nobody will vote Tinubu grin grin
Bauchi will vote Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Seun do something about this Tinubu bot. He has been spamming threads with this same comment.

4 Likes

Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by newbornmacho(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Bwala obviously wanted to type apc

1 Like

Re: When You Support PDP With Your Stomach But Your Heart Is Far Away. by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Cry cry Okoro grin grin grin

There is nothing wrong with the name okoro. I’m not Igbo though. But have you finished begging ? Atleast you have been employed to spam Nairaland with Tinubu praises now. Enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Nigerians In Diaspora Move To Raise $150m, N100bn For Campaign / Tinubu Is The Only Aspirant With Wayward Sexual Life, unknown concubines / Rejoinder: People Are Hungry, Obi Wants To Save

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.