Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss (593 Views)

Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder / My Brother's Company Takes Him To Court Because He Resigned / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss by Faithntruth: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
i work as a secretary with a boss who abuses and harrases me at will. My plan was to take up the 20k job and save up so i can learn fashion design which has alway been my dream. But how i ended up working for a devil is what i dont understand.my boss touches me at will and i have never been paid the full salary since i started work 4 month ago, the harrasement was too much but i had to endure because i wanted raise the needed amount which is still not possible. That man most times make me feel less human that i became tired of everything life has to offer.yesterday he made an attempt to touch my breast so i pushed him to the ground and left. I later returned to with the resignation letter. LIFE IS NOT FAIR TO ALL BUT I AM STILL THANKFULL

1 Like

Re: I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss by Samfloxin(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Life no easy for Ezeikel
Re: I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss by slimjohn2k5: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bold move
God will pick your call
Re: I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss by Faithntruth: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Bold move God will pick your call
AMEN.THANKS
Re: I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss by MarveworldG: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Some women would take it up legally and request payments for damages.
We pray that you have the best life has to offer
Re: I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss by sofeo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
How much do you need to raise for the fashion designing?.

Have you gotten another job?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss by Faithntruth: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
sofeo:
How much do you need to raise for the fashion designing?.

Have you gotten another job?

The amount is 70k for the fashion training but I can pay at installment. Like 40, 20,and and 10k within the period.
Re: I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss by Humbleyou: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2022
Faithntruth:
i work as a secretary with a boss who abuses and harrases me at will. My plan was to take up the 20k job and save up so i can learn fashion design which has alway been my dream. But how i ended up working for a devil is what i dont understand.my boss touches me at will and i have never been paid the full salary since i started work 4 month ago, the harrasement was too much but i had to endure because i wanted raise the needed amount which is still not possible. That man most times make me feel less human that i became tired of everything life has to offer.yesterday he made an attempt to touch my breast so i pushed him to the ground and left. I later returned to with the resignation letter. LIFE IS NOT FAIR TO ALL BUT I AM STILL THANKFULL
God will make a way for you

1 Like

Re: I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss by Cyril009(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2022
Good,help us all ooo.
I work at a factory in ahmadiya as a factory worker the company owner will just enter "all boys come outside" we loaded the long trucks yesterday almost three hours spent loading the man was still shouting we have reached our Target be faster so we can go back to work .
Re: I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss by alfajohn: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
You can PM me. We can arrange something for the fashion design fee. This life no balance but we can support each other to balance it.
Like your courage ,perseverance and faith.
Re: I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss by Faithntruth: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Good morning and happy Sunday sir
Re: I Finally Resigned And Free From My Boss by Faithntruth: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2022
alfajohn:
You can PM me. We can arrange something for the fashion design fee. This life no balance but we can support each other to balance it.
Like your courage ,perseverance and faith.
good morning sir and happy Sunday sir. sorry my phone was bad reasons I've not been online to pm you but am back all thanks to God. Please I am still breaming with so much hope of seeing dreams come to pass and will be very happy for any assistance you can give. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Notcoin Voucher Listing On Exchanges Soon / Considering A Career In It / Do You Know Anything About Drd Ltd[recruitment]?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.