Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara (391 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Denies Sitting On Letters Of Defection / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by SATANICALLY: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Disregard any news you come across that a PDP candidate in Zamfara state, @Dr_DaudaLawal has defected to APC.

It was cooked by mischievous elements wanting to cause distraction.

https://twitter.com/AbdoolkadirM/status/1555977177920929792?t=xWZSwVbJ_mtMccpe7H7NvQ&s=19

Disregard any news going around sponsored by mischievous elements on an online platform claiming that the Zamfara People’s Democratic Party (PDP) gubernatorial candidate, @Dr_DaudaLawal is planning to decamp to the failed ruling party APC.

https://twitter.com/Abou_Sidra_/status/1555953774497333248?t=4E1k73lwPSVRB_sa0Ju5Dw&s=19

Alh. Ahmed Muhammed Rifun has also debunked reports linking him to APC

Alh. Ahmed Muhammed Rifun Debunks Defections claims.

Former PDP Chairman in Patigi LG whose photo with Governor Abdulrazaq went viral yesterday has paid a courtesy visit to the Senatorial candidate of PDP in Kwara north, Isa Adamu Bawa and also debunks the defections to apc.

Rifun, who cracked jokes with Bawa and some Kwara north Youths who graced the visit encouraged PDP members to go and get their shares of the 35billion loan being shared in government House.

Looter Governor will not succeed

https://twitter.com/idkforreal3435/status/1555090288191983622?t=fUtWrp22GZNJpw0eki8yOw&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by God1000(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
From one terrible party to another horrible one

1 Like

Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by FuckFuckPastor: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
APC and FAKE news!

Fake Bishops.
Fake certificates.
Fake first class.
Fake supporters.
Fake defections.
Everything FAKE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by SlavaUkraini: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Zamfara state people would reject The Agbado and Cassava Ministry in 2023.

Agbado and Cassava is not their Portion in Life and Destiny.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

3 Likes

Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by Trinitycian: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by Trinitycian: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Zamfara state people would reject The Agbado and Cassava Ministry in 2023.

Agbado and Cassava is not their Portion in Life and Destiny.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

Their cheap propaganda has failed this time.
Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by Trinitycian: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
FuckFuckPastor:
APC and FAKE news!

Fake Bishops.
Fake certificates.
Fake first class.
Fake supporters.
Fake defections.
Everything FAKE!

You've said it all!
Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Has he collected money from Tinubu?
Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by Truthisunique2: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Apc is cursed

Chai, lies and desperation

Na this op and that jewel moniker go kill apc Las las

2 Likes

Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by Trinitycian: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Apc is cursed

No mind Tinubu Supporters with lies. Pathetic lot!

If they can fake Bishops of God Almighty, then what's defection that they can't fake?

1 Like

Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun if you guys keep allowing this creature to be contaminating every thread on nairaland with his junk, trust me a lot of people will keep sanity by the side and start copying and be posting trash on every thread as well... Nobody has the monopoly of madness...
Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by Trinitycian: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

This is what you Tinubu urchins are good at. Using bots to spam threads.

Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by FuckFuckPastor: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Pathetic spammer !
Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by Heavens1stson: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hmm
Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by Heavens1stson: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Apc is cursed

Lol
Re: Another PDP Leader, Dauda Lawal Debunks Rumours Of Defection To APC In Zamfara by Trinitycian: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Seun, Mynd44 hope you'll move this to fp too?

(1) (Reply)

Nnamami Counter Obi Supporters, Names Best Schools In WAEC, Anambra Missing / When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi / I Pledge To Be Obedient And Useful, Winners Chapel Youth Campaign For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.