Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi (391 Views)

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? / Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by floret23(f): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2022
When you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi.

When you asked people to go and get their PVC and vote wisely without mentioning any name people will think you are referring to Peter Obi.

When you ask people to choose a president with Honesty, Selflessness, Decisiveness, Trust & Integrity, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi.

"Conscience is an open wound, only truth can heal it."

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2022
MOST NIGERIANS ARE ALREADY BATIFIED

PLEASE JOIN THE PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT

APC TINUBU "EMILOKAN"
AWALOKAN

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by Throwback: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2022
I want a better Nigeria.

And my vote is for economic growth.

Not lies, false statistics, or genocide.

Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by ThrownBack: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2022
When you say "Vote out the wicked old crooks in power, people will immediately think you're talking about Tinubu and Atiku.

Whenever you say Nigeria deserves to have 24 hours steady electricity, people will think you are campaigning for Peter Obi and LP.

6 Likes

Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by floret23(f): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2022
ALMUSTAQIM:

APC TINUBU "EMILOKAN"
AWALOKAN

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Tinubu, A Place Holder for Shettima

The earlier BATstards realize this the better.

Most of these people pushing this Tinubu doesn't know there's an evil agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before a year in office or if 'anything' happens Shettima would be sworn in as president and more Kabiru Sokoto would be hiding in his house. Even Yaradua was way stronger than Tinubu before he became president.

Can you live under the government of Shetima who is at the center of Boko-Haram and landlord to wanted Boko-Haram terrorists commanders? No Yoruba muslim would be happy to live in a society like Afghanistan or Yemen.

When you look at Shetima's face, what do you see? It is scary!

Affliction shall not rise the second time.

6 Likes

Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 7:04am On Aug 12, 2022
And the destroyers and looters of Nigeria see such statement as arrogant because they want to maintain the status quo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by ThrownBack: 7:04am On Aug 12, 2022
floret23:

Most of these people pushing this Tinubu doesn't know there's an evil agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before a year in office or if 'anything' happens Shettima would be sworn in as president and more Kabiru Sokoto would be hiding in his house. Even Yaradua was way stronger than Tinubu before he became president.

Can you live under the government of Shetima who is at the center of Boko-Haram and landlord to wanted Boko-Haram terrorists commanders? No Yoruba muslim would be happy to live in a society like Afghanistan or Yemen.

True words.
Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by ThrownBack: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:
I want a better Nigeria.

And my vote is for economic growth.

Not lies, false statistics, or genocide.

Tinubu is a name that epitomises corruption in Nigeria. You can actually substitute the two words "Tinubu" and "corruption" in a sentence and people will still understand your comment without problems.

5 Likes

Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by Skyfornia(m): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2022
Nigerians know Peter Obi is the best thing since this democracy but party affiliation, ethnicity and religion will not let them accept it.

2 Likes

Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2022
ALMUSTAQIM:

APC TINUBU "EMILOKAN"
AWALOKAN

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

In this world anything "BAT" is known for evil.

I won't vote the sponsor of Church killers in owo.

I will vote a sincere, upright man with integrity. A man who loves Muslims and Christians alike.

I won't vote vote Buhari part 3 With the plan to kill other tribes in Lagos , steal their businesses the way he did in aspamda etc

I will never vote a sick very old grand father who needs to be making peace with God by this time.

I won't vote an ethnic bigot, who used opc to kill thousands of Hausa's and Fulani's in Lagos.

I won't vote anyone wearing Diaper.

I won't support anyone who says Buhari is doing well in his administration having seen its all lies.

I won't support anyone uses his local dialect as his slogan, such is a dangerous Bigot.

I won't support the killer of MKO abiola, Bola Ige and Funsho Williams.

TINUBU IS KNOWN FOR HIS WICKEDNESS AND SORCERY AND PETTINESS.

IF YOU VOTE TINUBU, THAT WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF THE DESTRUCTION OF NIGERIA.
TINUBU IS BAD.
TINUBU IS EVIL.
TINUBU IS A VAMPIRE.
TINUBU IS THE LEADER OF OGBONI.

SAY NO TO APC, SAY NO TO TINUBU THE DRUG ADDICT.

2 Likes

Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2022
The man the whole world can vouch for, the man the world trust is PETER OBI.

I'M TOTALLY OBIDIENT

PETER OBI IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR NEW NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by ajekpaks(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2022
But when you hear...
Hand dey shake... Leg Dey shake Baba wey no...
say no more for without mentioning any name... everyone knows who you mean

2 Likes

Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by Abdu81: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2022
floret23:

So this shettima 's plans

1 Like

Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by butterfly777(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2022
People know what is good but selfishness makes them pretend.
Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by floret23(f): 5:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Abdu81:

So this shettima 's plans
Islam'ic terrorists' plan. Northern politicians are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by loosecanon50(m): 6:05am On Aug 15, 2022
That's because their subconscious mind knows the truth, but their conscientious stupidity keeps making them deny it
Re: When Everybody Will Think You Are Talking About Peter Obi by Realguyman1(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2022
When there is life there is hope

(1) (Reply)

I Pledge To Be Obedient And Useful, Winners Chapel Youth Campaign For Peter Obi / OSIEC Ignores PDP Threat Announces Date For LG Elections / NBC Shuts Down AIT, Silverbird, Rhythm FM, Others Over Licence Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.