Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) (16020 Views)

Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad / Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku / 2023: Youths Begin Search For Buhari’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by IMPACT05(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2022
Thousands of youths and women across the four Local Government Areas of Makurdi, Guma, Gwer East and Gwer West of Benue State on Wednesday staged a solidarity march in support of Governor Samuel Ortom’s administration and his 2023 senatorial ambition.

The youths and women who converged at the Benue Peoples House, Makurdi, the State capital, expressed their readiness to ensure that the governor is elected to represent the Benue North-West Senatorial district in the National Assembly come 2023.

Leader of the group, Engr Conrad Utaan in his remarks said they were solidly behind Ortom, emphasising that the governor was the hope of the people.

In his words, “Your Excellency our Governor and our leader, we have not come here for politics, we have come to tell you that the entire MINDA, Makurdi, Guma, Gwer, Gwer-West and by extension the entire Benue State is 100 percent behind you. We’ll support you. Your friends are our friends, your enemies will be our enemies. Anybody you support, we shall support, anybody you withdraw support for, we shall also withdraw our own support”.

Governor Ortom in his response said as a democratically elected Governor of Benue State, he would continue to do the will of the people.

He said, “I am a democratically elected Governor and since democracy is about the people, it is what you people want that I will do. I am encouraged and I want to assure you that by the grace of God, nothing will distract me from standing for the truth.

“I appreciate all of you and I want to assure you that I will never leave you. As your leader, I will continue to support you. That you have shown support to me and I have a duty by the grace of Almighty God and by the powers conferred on me by the Almighty God, I will ensure that I support you.”

He maintained that “democracy that is not anchored on the rule of law is doomed to fail as it is happening today in Nigeria.”

While thanking the youths for their solidarity and support, Governor Ortom assured them that nobody has the power to stop him from going to the Senate except God.

“The power of sending me to the Senate belongs to you. It is not any individual. They have no power, they can just say whatever they want but nobody can stop me and by the grace of God I will represent you people in the Senate,” he emphasised.

http://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/11/benue-2023-mammoth-crowd-as-youths.html

2 Likes

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by appishani1(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2022
How can you call less than fifty 50 people mammoth?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2022
He is going to the Senate? smh. Benue people sef

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by chatinent: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2022
Nigeria no just get sense. We just have too many of the senseless ones.

13 Likes

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2022
As a Yoruba Person, This Is Why I Don't Support Tinubu

I see people who support Tinubu as dirty, indecent, wayward, corrupt and drug-addicted buffoons. How can you support a known thief and a man whose life from childhood epitomizes crimes and evil?
Can you see how Tinubu scammed Lagos that even Seun, the owner of Nairaland had to admit that Tinubu bought Lagos with drug money and wants to buy Nigeria with Lagos money? A thief is thief no matter where he comes from. Tinubu is a thief that can't be allowed to continue stealing.
Again, Tinubu knows his health is very bad but still wants to inflict pains on Nigerians like his hospital mate in Aso Rock is doing. That's wickedness and inhumanity. Haven't we suffered enough for dying druggies like Tinubu to respect themselves and stay away from leadership functions they can't handle? He is already peeing everywhere and making irritating mistakes but some foolish Nigerians are covering what will affect us all tomorrow.
The most annoying is the importance of details that Tinubu flagrantly ignores. Just imagine going to the university for admission without your first school leaving certificate and ssce and you're still telling them you're qualified. Is it not stupid? Now we're even begging Tinubu to even tell us his school name, teachers or classmates but he can't. What dangerous precedence is he laying? Can an evil person be celebrated and how does that define us as a nation?
The most embarrassing is the global recognition of Tinubu as a dangerous drug baron which ha has not denied. He is not even ashamed of it. There're hordes of damning allegations and reports about him on local and international papers that he makes no effort to deny. Is that the type of person we celebrate as a hero? Something is terribly wrong with us then and we've to admit to have created our own suffering and pain.
Just imagine the guts he had to bring money in bullion vans and the law has been kept pending. I can tell you Nigerians will suffer more if we don't reject known thieves like Tinubu and take back our country. So, stop blaming Nigeria for the suffering and hardship, blame your wrong decisions.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by youngscholar(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2022
Okay

Don't forget to check our signature should you need a website or a mobile app
Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by Opintiwa: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:

Is this pain or heart break?

Asiwaju goes nowhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by Sonyboom: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2022
I agree with but should you not be a Yoruba your father n mother shall die an agonizing death before your very eyes this month. If you already gave birth you sha bury that child before the end of this week in the mighty name of Jesus along with every other member of your household but if you are indeed a Yoruba may it be well with your entire household dead alive n unborn in the might name of Jesus amen.

sanusideunifier:
As a Yoruba Person, This Is Why I Don't Support Tinubu

I see people who support Tinubu as dirty, indecent, wayward, corrupt and drug-addicted buffoons. How can you support a known thief and a man whose life from childhood epitomizes crimes and evil?
Can you see how Tinubu scammed Lagos that even Seun, the owner of Nairaland had to admit that Tinubu bought Lagos with drug money and wants to buy Nigeria with Lagos money? A thief is thief no matter where he comes from. Tinubu is a thief that can't be allowed to continue stealing.
Again, Tinubu knows his health is very bad but still wants to inflict pains on Nigerians like his hospital mate in Aso Rock is doing. That's wickedness and inhumanity. Haven't we suffered enough for dying druggies like Tinubu to respect themselves and stay away from leadership functions they can't handle? He is already peeing everywhere and making irritating mistakes but some foolish Nigerians are covering what will affect us all tomorrow.
The most annoying is the importance of details that Tinubu flagrantly ignores. Just imagine going to the university for admission without your first school leaving certificate and ssce and you're still telling them you're qualified. Is it not stupid? Now we're even begging Tinubu to even tell us his school name, teachers or classmates but he can't. What dangerous precedence is he laying? Can an evil person be celebrated and how does that define us as a nation?
The most embarrassing is the global recognition of Tinubu as a dangerous drug baron which ha has not denied. He is not even ashamed of it. There're hordes of damning allegations and reports about him on local and international papers that he makes no effort to deny. Is that the type of person we celebrate as a hero? Something is terribly wrong with us then and we've to admit to have created our own suffering and pain.
Just imagine the guts he had to bring money in bullion vans and the law has been kept pending. I can tell you Nigerians will suffer more if we don't reject known thieves like Tinubu and take back our country. So, stop blaming Nigeria for the suffering and hardship, blame your wrong decisions.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by christejames(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2022
Ortomatic, one of the courageous governors...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by Durabest: 9:31am On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=sanusideunifier post=118084918]As a Yoruba Person, This Is Why I Don't Support Tinubu

Again, Tinubu knows his health is very bad but still wants to inflict pains on Nigerians like his hospital mate in Aso Rock is doing. That's wickedness and inhumanity. Haven't we suffered enough for dying druggies like Tinubu to respect themselves and stay away from leadership functions they can't handle? He is already peeing everywhere and making irritating mistakes but some .YOU THIS IGBO MAN STOP THIS NONSENSE YOU ARE DOING.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by Thisis2raw(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Nice
Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by Akfrenzy(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2022
grin So Senate is now Retirement home for NIGERIA governors

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by KingTom(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Sonyboom:
I agree with but should you not be a Yoruba your father n mother shall die an agonizing death before your very eyes this month. If you already gave birth you sha bury that child before the end of this week in the mighty name of Jesus along with every other member of your household but if you are indeed a Yoruba may it be well with your entire household dead alive n unborn in the might name of Jesus amen.

Hehehehe grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by inoki247: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2022
lol alot of this so called Youth needs rehab person no give you anything of benefit and you're still standing by him....

2023 don sure say anoda clueless man go enta...

3 Likes

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by Cosmatikka: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2022
We support Ortom to go to the senate to continue his unalloyed support to President Peter Obi.
Nigeria must work again.
No way for Tinubu and Atifku

2 Likes

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by Thisis2raw(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:
get a glass, it will help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by adioolayi(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:

Go see opthalmologist....eye surgery with correct glasses will do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by 1gbdata: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2022
I see
Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by shielaAhmed: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2022
A Monetised YouTube channel with 6k subscribers is on sale

Selling prize
300,000k naira, (slightly negotiable)
Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by crixlight2(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:
If Obi pull such for nassarawa then i for talk say you serious
Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by Casamigos: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2022
God is not dead...
Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by zhirkovrado(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2022
It's obvious you have issues with number counting.
Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by Cryofigbos: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2022
The same Ortom with no achievement grin

5 Likes

Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by obafemiawoga: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2022
Wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzzEbq9VkL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlW_bB1rSkk
Chinese man won $30 million lottery jackpot and ensured he kept his identity a secret when he went to collect the money.
Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) by aishatui6630: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzzEbq9VkL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlW_bB1rSkk
Chinese man won $30 million lottery jackpot and ensured he kept his identity a secret when he went to collect the money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sovereign National Conference: North Set For Showdown / Buhari Okays Jumbo Allowance For Villa Security Operatives / Kwankwaso, Kano Deputy Governor Boycott APC Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.