Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition (27971 Views)

PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Chibaby87(f): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Are we talking about presidential election now? You just want show yourself.
Some people reason with their an.us.
We Igbos are blessed beyond imagination.
Anyways Obi eti Yusuf I stand gidigba.

5 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Classickj(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
Davido should just pipe down, he wants to be in the news all the time
how does it affect ur life
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Classickj(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Unzerious:
Shey he go win Grammy Troll of the Year ni
Na grammar troll he go win
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by webhead: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J
RULE 2

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by TimmyA: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
There is no need for any rethink, Tinubu is a bad market for Nigeria which must never happen.
Villa12:

2 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by sddiamond: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Keep posting this in every topic. Obi is movement not a tribal movement. I thought all of you said obi is not going to win? Why all this panic. Tinubu is a God forbids prayer answered.

Villa12:

3 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Okobola146: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

except that

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by webhead: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

why can't you promote the candidate you want to vote for without spreading hate.
Must you have to paint a entire tribe bad for you to pass your about one man.

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Okobola146: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
webhead:
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J
RULE 2
those people are batified o. Mynd44 na confirmed obi pikin
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by SALLAM2022: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Davido needs to behave like a matured man and focus on his music career. Kilode gan?
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by TimmyA: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Most reasonable people from SW does not reason like that religions brainwash that is campaigning for continuity of evil. Don't mind him, he is only hallucinating
NwaAdazzi:

The same Igbos that massively voted for & supported Olusegun Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck Jonathan, & Atiku Abubakar, and none of the above were Igbos.
The same Igbos who warned you about Buhari & the evil of A.P.C as a party, look what is happening in Nigeria today.
The same Igbos who supported Osibanjo to emerge as the A.P.C flag-bearer ahead of Tinubu.
Igbos are never wrong.
Same way we warned you against Buhari, is how we are currently warning you against Tinubu.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by nedekid: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
Show business?
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Whoknowsme: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Pls leave the Igbos and jejely campaign for your candidate.
Then become a Yoruba nah and leave them to their conscience

2 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by incandescentena: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
CondemnBattery:
That mumuric title should be given to you

Condemned brain

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Doyou2019: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
ovieigho:
Lol

This man should get out of government before pursuing whatever he thinks

He can’t be wasting government money to fund his tribunal cases

Good point you made here as Osun money is so little that a certain Presidential candidate once boasted that he alone could buy up the poor civil servant state grin

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by incandescentena: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nobleteacher:
How is he a mumu you idiot?

Mumurica brain

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Immanuelsnr: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Now I can see this guy lack sense �
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Iamzik: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Spammers!! You no dry tire?
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Mickykarim: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
DAVIDO PERHAPS NOW HAS A POROUS BRAIN AND I LIKE HIM A LOT.

Where did Governor Oyetola "lule" the first time and yet became the governor of the state of Osun. Including, where and when did his certificate forger uncle congratulate Governor Oyetola when he was sworn in as the governor?

This Davido fellow had better stay off the murky waters of Nigerian politics if he must have his sanity intact.

MOCKING THE SITTING GOVERNOR IS DAMN TOO HASTY AND SOMEONE SHOULD INFORM HIM THAT. THE COURT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE FINAL ARBITER IN THE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTIONS OF THE STATE AND WOULD BE NO DIFFERENCE THIS ATIME AROUND. GOVERRNOR Oyetola IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK TO HIS SECOND TERM AND TENURE.

The court shall decide one more time the political fate of the state of Osun once again and the PERVERT dancer uncle of his should be ready for the second shocker of his lifetime, because like Abubakar Atiku would never be president over Nigeria, Ademola Adeleke is not destined to be governor over any state including the state of Osun.

AND I HAVE AVERREED AND ASSERTED THAT THERE WOULD BE THE "VERY LAST LAUGH" IN THE POLITICAL FORTUNE OF THE STATE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE PEOPLE OF STATE OF Osun.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by udemzyudex(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

The first and second paragraph was unnecessary, come out straight and stop going through the corners.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by KINGSO4LFY(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
He should just accept defeat and move on with life no position is parmanent in this life. Everything has expiring date in this world.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by xevove2061: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

maybe if other tribes travelled like the igbos, settled like the Igbos and made honest living/integrated into their host communities over years and also try to attain the top not by bully or intimidation but my merit, just maybe you will see other tribes at the helm of affairs in other states and not just igbo states. saying Lagos has accommodated Igbos is like saying California and NY has accommodated non-indigenes of the state and therefore, they should forever be grateful and accept shit that comes from being in the state. Tinubu would have been a consideration if age was on his side. Tinubu is too old to be president and for that reason he will not win. PeriodT! ]

PS: are Yorubas not fulani slaves? when Igbos were begging them to do the right thing in 2015 and 2019, they acted and spoke in a condescending manner, saying all sorts that they are sophisticated and know how to play national politics. Look at the politics they played with the Hausas and look at what It brought the whole country. Are you living in another country? you do not see the price of bread? Abi na stone you dey chop?

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by teejay29(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kids everywhere. SMH
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Tareq1105: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:

Davido should concentrate on his career and shouldn't fish in the dirty water of politics. My advice.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

This guy should be banned. What kind of demonic comment is this.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by BetterNija: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ybholy:

We claim to be superior, sophisticated and better and we prove it home and abroad.

Is that your pain cheesy

Yet for over 23years of present democracy in the country, u can't proud of been incharge for just a day..
You killed your people at will..
You forced them to sit at home and suffer for unknown cause ..
No one you can proud of any success without traveling to Lagos ...then what sophisticated are you ? In order word , you don't coordinate your reasoning faculty with truth and reality.
Americans done scattered everywhere looking for what to eat ..it's we underdeveloping country tat we run there for survival..Same thing applicable to you and your people running to Lagos for survival.
If u know you can achieve what you achieved I. Lagos in your states , why coming to Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by FixNigeria2023: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
You're obviously a MAD Man
Villa12:

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by PeterObi4LP: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

This one is still pained for the condition he find himself. My brother leave Ibo people along before you die before your time. All you wrote there is false.

I have lived with Ibo people all my life same with others here who can be honest with themselves. Ibos are industrious, Libra, accommodating, business oriented, goal oriented, billionaires ans millionaires, goal getter and never allow anyone to lord over them in politics. My fiance is Ibo. I will advice you to stop the hate and do something meaningful with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by favour32(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Dem don pay ya stomach infrastructure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] / ‘Deadman’ Jonathan Nkpumeh In Court To Stop Rivers APC Congress / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.