Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition (27968 Views)

PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Did you believe I'm being paid for airing the obvious truth?
thunder scatter the corrupt bastard Tinubu.
he's a criminal vagabond.
and may those who support him perish and may their generation never know peace because Tinubu is of the demon and al shaytan.

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
may they never see good things in life
since they've decided to force bad thing like Tinubu to Nigeria for their own selfish purpose, may their ways be dark and slippery.
may their generation be cursed forever and may peace be far from them.
may the blood of all Nigerians killed due to insecurity be on their head now and forever.
amen amin isee aseee Sango

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Skty: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

In Edo state, there are many tribes in the Civil service. From Yorubas to Ibos to Fulanis. And I'm sure it's like that all over the federation .. So I don't know what u are talking about
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by PeterObi4LP: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tareq1105:

Vote your candidate and let me vote Asiwaju.

I did my youth service in Enugu and I worked in Owerri as an employee for 5 yrs. For the periods I found my brothers from the East to be hostile to visitors. I can say this for free anywhere. I don't want to tell you what I went through before I could even secure accommodation. As at the time I was transferred I had 7 months left. I told a corps member in my office, who wasn't comfortable with his accommodation to finish up my rent. Baba Landlord didn't allow him. I don't want to talk about it. They're not friendly.

FAT lies. I worked in Owerri before my transfer to PH. While in Owerri life was beautiful and rosy. They host were accommodating. Infact when I posting came, I tried working it back to any part of the East but I could not. It was still in Owerri I met my fiance. So say what you know and stop the hate. I am Yoruba too I have said it over and over again. I will not vote Tinubu. If Osibanjo or Amaechi were in the ballot, I will vote any of them and not Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by IbileIfe: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

They are worst on Twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Chopcy29: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Normally na copy and paste you go dey do this one wey dem give you.
Had it been you were educated, and have a heart of a human you won’t take your time to write this

1 Like

Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Skty: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
swhite2ch:
What a pity, ain't you tired of this old people ruling us? The same people that took innocent life and acted that nothing happened. I know you are one of tinubu bigot but we ain't going back to slavery. Someone that can't even hold flag wants to hold Nigeria. Bro take a chill pill

I beg loud it. The guy is a slave obviously
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Dfynboi: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

re you aware dt ur jagaban is out of the country as ur typing ds ur jargon for medical attention, making it the second time within d period of one month,u should be the one to have a rethink, is it someone like that dt u want to hand over affairs of this great country to??
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by AyomideOG01: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Your choice bro

I'm not resentful and hateful like the IGBOS who will curse and threaten you for not supporting their igbo president in form of Obi

I'm not bittered like the IGBOS who will call for your head for supporting Tinubu or Atiku

This is democracy and you're entitled to your choice candidate

Useless paid urchin. They have given you one plate of ofada rice and sent you on the mission to derail every topic with your ethnic bigotry. You see people like you eh. They never end well. Keep doing what you are doing. That same finger that use to put poison into other people's food will be the one u will unconsciously use to pick ur teeth. Ur karma will come fast I assure u that.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by bagad: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Painful especially if it's an incumbent defeat.
Oyetola needs to chop strong strokes of Cain.
He lost under his watch.
General useless Buhari no get time for anybody anymore, if you like you win, if you like you lose.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by kalmebad(f): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=Villa12 post=115450065]I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Who paid you? U can't curse who God has blessed. U must b so delusional to still want to live in d mud. ... tribalism kill u there...that's d greatest problem of Nigerian even when it's obvious. God knows m never in such class of tribalism...who takes Nigeria out of their state of quagmire is what is paramount and what is wrong if any Igbo man rules ...will that break Nigeria..then let it be so. U talk like a very stupid somebody..market ur preferred candidate..sholve ur pennies they have paid u into ur pocket n focus ur focus.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I love your sweet tears Nwanne grin grin grin
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.
the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I believe you are being paid because you always post the same thing even in unrelated discussions. Now, how much are you being paid?
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Bayyajidda(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Of course, for a jobless guy that should be earnestly seeking job but going around spamming Nairaland asslicking same looters that kept him still jobless. Been paid to be spamming and asslicking is the most logical thing to believe.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by John360comng: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
bstringz:

For a man who earns 25k monthly, look at what you dedicate your time and energy doing. How won't you earn 25k per month?

You wonder why he is cursed. With the evil tribalistic mentality he has against the Igbos. He would even soon lose the 25k job he has.

He is a bastard.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Nobody pay me dime

I'm only stating the obvious truth
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by lawrenzooo: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Faller:
This Oyetola is in it for his selfish interest. Why fight for Power if you have the interest of the people at heart. What does he want to do this second term that he couldn't do in the first term

Power Drunk Corrupt Thief.

Hahaha, Don't mind that Guy that couldn't tell us what he was in Politics for.

Bragging about driving a Lambo at age 18.
Don't mind the idiot
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by TheLastSamurai(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Lmao!
You go cry tire ��
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Fearyourcreator: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Faller:
This Oyetola is in it for his selfish interest. Why fight for Power if you have the interest of the people at heart. What does he want to do this second term that he couldn't do in the first term

Power Drunk Corrupt Thief.

Hahaha, Don't mind that Guy that couldn't tell us what he was in Politics for.

Bragging about driving a Lambo at age 18.
If you get there you will see say many Nigerians ... Make I no talk
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Angeldemon: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

you and everyone who clicked LIKE on this your post are very irresponsible and mad
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Anyiamaka: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

This is cheap campaign... a very cheap one.
You are not Yoruba and you have lived for centuries in Lagos. After all your queer narrative, you still failed to name your cultural, socio ethinic identity like you are not proud of where you come from or something?
I am an Igbo man and I am proud to be a Nigerian. Is it not ridiculous that in your cheap campaign, you discussed how Igbos work in Lagos and Yorubas don't work in the east. Why did you fail to discuss the dense population of Igbos in Lagos and their contribution to the growth of the Eko economy? Why did you not tell us why Yorubas don't like to live in the East? What is the total population of the Yorubas in Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and Abia? The Yorubas are very parochial by nature. They made the Oni of Ife the Chancellor of the great UNN and an old Yoruba Professor the Pro university Pro Chancellor. How did it pan out? They turned their back on Igbos and employed only Yorubas in a Federal university located in the East. They employed all the Yoruba Post Graduate students as lecturers even people who cannot make a simple correct sentence in English; people who are unable to do their research even with supervision; people who are unable to teach courses assigned to them and their only qualification is that they are Yorubas and the Prochancellor and the Chancellor are their tribes men. Which Igbo man was ever employed in a Federal university located in Yoruba land in the same manner? Of the great multitudes of highly intelligent Igbos in OAU, Unilag etc how many were employed as graduate assistants, assistant lecturers in those universities while still doing the Masters or Doctorate degrees?
It is ok if you don't like Mr Obi. It is ok if you decide to vote for another candidate. But it is silly to vote a man who does not believe in this country to the office of the president.
It is most ridiculous that you don't see beyond the 2023 election. Nigeria is our country. Nigeria deserves better. A sick, old drug baron notorious for public funds embezzlement and monumental looting among other vices cannot be an alternative to the failed APC and Buhari's government. Only dumb and simply stupid people will make that choice. They are human beings, even of they are mad; they are adults and they have a right to vote anybody, any party they so decide and we don't begrudge them. But it is stupid of them to impose their misguided sense of judgement in the 2023 election on the rest of the sensible lot who are Nigerians, who wish this country well.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by IfnobeGod20: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
What is the correlation between what you posted and the news?
Well, for your information, Tinubu is not also a Lagosian. He's from Osun. The right he has is what those Ibos have. They're both foreigners in Lagos.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Ybholy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Alajiki:

Yes, you have proved it time and again with Mkpuruh mmiri, kidnapping and Ipig grin

Maybe the name and the picture of Peter Obi makes you and your generation to cry always.

That's why you all channel all your energy to preach against him while campaigning for an old man you can't even allow to manage your 500knaira business.

Who's fooling who
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by eldoradoxx: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
Davido should just pipe down, he wants to be in the news all the time
That's if Davido doesn't run for House of Rep in 2027 to groom him for Governor after his uncle's two terms
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
IbileIfe:

They are worst on Twitter.

I am your average Igbo. I am neither resentful nor spiteful or whatever. I just live my life and i have come across resentful and spiteful people from all tribes in Nigeria.

Lets do away with the mindless tribalism.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by mnwogu(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
But he is right after all. Defeat is really painful, especially when it affects the incumbents.
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
nawao ooo
it pain him oo no matter
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Emekaonline: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

The same Igbos that massively voted for & supported Olusegun Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck Jonathan, & Atiku Abubakar, and none of the above were Igbos.
The same Igbos who warned you about Buhari & the evil of A.P.C as a party, look what is happening in Nigeria today.
The same Igbos who supported Osibanjo to emerge as the A.P.C flag-bearer ahead of Tinubu.
Igbos are never wrong.
Same way we warned you against Buhari, is how we are currently warning you against Tinubu.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

You guys are always cleaver by half. Igbos did not vote for those people you mentio ed. Igbo only voted for their diehard party - PDP. Why did Igbos vote for the OBJ when they knew that OBJ was not the Yorubas candidate? The answer is simple, they did not vote for OBJ but for the PDP. The same way they did not vote for APGA/Ojukwu because APGA is not their party
Re: Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition by Perfectbeing(m): 12:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Let's just hope Davido haven't sold another racksterlli to the Osun people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are We In The 4th Or 7th Republic? / Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa / Imo Ugochinyere Micheal In A Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.