Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Get Free Facebook Ads And Shopify Sales Traffic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Free Facebook Ads And Shopify Sales Traffic (367 Views)

50+ Free Facebook Accounts And Passwords 2023 / Drug Ads And All Sorts Of Ads / Free Facebook Service Now Capped At 20mb Daily.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Facebook Ads And Shopify Sales Traffic by CONFIDENCEMAN(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
I will do complete Facebook ads and Shopify traffic for free.

HOW?
I am Stephen, I am a professional in promoting Shopify website for over five years with lots of sales proof. As a Shopify expert, I will professionally do e-commerce Shopify website and store promotion, marketing and Shopify management to get real and active consistent Shopify traffic and sales

With my marketing service, you will get targeted shoppers who are looking for your product and we help you convert them into consistent buyers.

My service include

1 Shopify SEO

2 Facebook & Instagram Ads

3 Google Ads: Shopping, Display

4 Klaviyo Email Marketing & Automation

5 SMS Bump Marketing and Automation

6 Conversion Rate Optimization

7 Google Analytics

8 Sales Funnel

9 Landing Page

So if you want a fantastic ROI from your digital ad spend, let's discuss your project today.https:///3SpRZnz

I love exciting tasks that challenge my curiosity and would be glad to work with any organization/individual or in an environment where growth is the core value.

Re: Get Free Facebook Ads And Shopify Sales Traffic by alterego17: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
CONFIDENCEMAN:
I will do complete Facebook ads and Shopify traffic for free.

HOW?
I am Stephen, I am a professional in promoting Shopify website for over five years with lots of sales proof. As a Shopify expert, I will professionally do e-commerce Shopify website and store promotion, marketing and Shopify management to get real and active consistent Shopify traffic and sales

With my marketing service, you will get targeted shoppers who are looking for your product and we help you convert them into consistent buyers.

My service include

1 Shopify SEO

2 Facebook & Instagram Ads

3 Google Ads: Shopping, Display

4 Klaviyo Email Marketing & Automation

5 SMS Bump Marketing and Automation

6 Conversion Rate Optimization

7 Google Analytics

8 Sales Funnel

9 Landing Page

So if you want a fantastic ROI from your digital ad spend, let's discuss your project today.https:///3SpRZnz

I love exciting tasks that challenge my curiosity and would be glad to work with any organization/individual or in an environment where growth is the core value.

How do u meann free??....

(1) (Reply)

. / Travel With Ease / NATCOM Bill: Coalition Of Civil Societies Organization Lauds Reps For Passage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.