Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games (2706 Views)

Urbanisation In Nigerian Regions / The Worst Hit Nigerian Regions In Economic Hardship Are / Mary Sunday Samuel Wins 7 Medals In Germany (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Ghostrye: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12 please STFU
Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by koondog: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
You are not Igbo, you are Yoruba. Stop posting FAKE news out of low self esteem

Correct medal distribution by major tribes

Yoruba - 11

4 Gold medals
3 Silver medals
4 Bronze medals

Igbo - 12

3 Gold medals
5 Silver medals
4 Bronze medals

All others 7

We have 30 medals. number 6 on the rank table after India.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by cocolacec(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
ThrownBack:

Yoruba nation will be great, if Tinubu will agree to allow us to secede.
The question is if Britain will allow us secede without a brutal war?Tinubu did not create Nigeria,how can he dissolve it?
Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by AbaganaMiracle: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
dominic17:
This OP is very mischievous, are they there to represent tribes or Nigeria as a country? Must you bring tribalism in everything? just know you are one of the reasons this country is the way it is. Your type is among those that vote base on tribal and religion sentiment.
Zombie, face reality and stop acting hypocritically. Your zoo is gone and gone into the dustbin. It is never one country and will never be. Stop pretending.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by kettykin: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
ThrownBack:

Yoruba nation will be great, if Tinubu will agree to allow us to secede.

I endorse this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by kettykin: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
koondog:
You are Igbo, you are Yoruba. Stop posting FAKE news out of low self esteem

Correct medal distribution by major tribes

Yoruba - 11

4 Gold medals
3 Silver medals
4 Bronze medals

Igbo - 12

3 Gold medals
5 Silver medals
4 Bronze medals

All others 7

We have 30 medals. number 6 on the rank table after India.
Good God bless you .an igbo weight lighter broke world record and i am surprised no Media hype or over celebrated victory . Not even minister for sports congratulating her

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by techWriter3: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
not Nigerians s and Nigerians s regions or elders
Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:54am On Aug 07, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Tufiakwa for these BATstards, everything no be tribalism na?!

Haba, una go dey pretend say you like North but will still be attacking them unnecessarily. Kenya won more medals than Nigeria but it will shock you to know that only a small ethnic group in its mountainous region won 90% of them!

Stop all these useless tribalism, you Agbado urchins for God's sake!!!
Kenya has not won more medals than Nigeria, Nigeria currently tops the African chat. Meanwhile, this post is from the BAT witches whose motive and agenda is to suck the blood of Nigerians to stupor. God forbid.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by sreamsense: 1:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Aderewah:
UPDATE

MEDAL TABLE

Yoruba - 12
Igbo - 4
Edo - 1
I jaw- 1
North - 0
North-Fullani also won gold medal in banditry and terrorism for the north because fullani violent herders and Boko Haram have global recognition

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by fkj950ax(m): 3:10am On Aug 07, 2022
Aderewah:
UPDATE

MEDAL TABLE

Yoruba - 12
Igbo - 4
Edo - 1
I jaw- 1
North - 0

This is an extremely stupid thread.
I do hope it’s deleted in its entirety by mods.
Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Climax07(m): 3:26am On Aug 07, 2022
The day we learn to look beyond our religious and tribal differences will be the day things will start working for us. The athletes to the best of my knowledge was sponsored by the Nigerian government and the medals they won was for themselves and their country so why the tribalism?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by GoodzGustavo: 3:46am On Aug 07, 2022
Ijaw na 2
Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by shortIGBOman: 5:46am On Aug 07, 2022
Aderewah:
UPDATE

MEDAL TABLE

Yoruba - 12
Igbo - 4
Edo - 1
I jaw- 1
North - 0

IGBO are drawing us backward. grin

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by EmiDon11: 7:53am On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

e pain am o

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by somtochukwu853: 7:53am On Aug 07, 2022
I dare you to provide list of winners ...only today more than 4 Igbos win medals on front page yet you have Igbos 4 medals Even if yorubas have more medals it won't be by muchI dare you to provide list of winners ...only today more than 4 Igbos win medals on front page yet you have Igbos 4 medals Even if yorubas have more medals it won't be by much...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by drmuchin: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2022
Aderewah:
UPDATE

MEDAL TABLE

Yoruba - 12
Igbo - 4
Edo - 1
I jaw- 1
North - 0

NORTHERN PARASITES
IF ONLY SOUTHERN NIGERIA WILL UNITE
Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by Okoroawusa: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Mynd44 what exactly is the essence of this thread?

Why exactly is it on the front page?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by dominic17: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
See bastard calling someone zombie, if you were properly trained you will not be in hurry to call someone you haven't met zombie. Please shift I am not the cause of your problem.

AbaganaMiracle:

Zombie, face reality and stop acting hypocritically. Your zoo is gone and gone into the dustbin. It is never one country and will never be. Stop pretending.
Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by EmekaA125(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yorubas are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria and this Aderewah keeps proving it on this platform. Everything about them in tribalism. Are the gold, silver and bronze medals not won by Nigerians?? Why are you introducing tribalism to it
Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by EmekaA125(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Aderewah and shortIGBOman are in the same WhatsApp group of tribal bigots.
Re: Nigerian Regions By Medals In The Ongoing Commonwealth Games by EmekaA125(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
fkj950ax:

This is an extremely stupid thread.
I do hope it’s deleted in its entirety by mods.
Mynd44
Call the attention of all mods and super mods.
@ Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J
Dominique
Justwise
Murkina2
Ishilove
Afam4eva

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Comedy As Obi Supporters In Kano Ask Adults If They Wear Pampers / Isyaku Rabiu, The C.E.O Of IRS Airlines Joins League Of Obi Northern Supporters / VIDEO: Soldiers Singing "Baba Wey No Well You Dey Shout Emilokan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.