Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street (24969 Views)

Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2022
Zico5:
To be sincere, Tinubu is not the problem of Obidient. Instead of playing the politics of bitterness, they should concentrate more on North. This kind of politics can take Peter Obi anywhere. Northerners are not online and they don't know Obi, few that know him won't vote for him cos of what Igbo have done in the past.

Which kind talk is this? The rally you are quoting happened in the North. The people singing the song are mainly northerners. Abi is Nasarawa State in the South East?

And what is politics of bitterness? Is it Peter Obi that is singing the song? Youths are just catching cruise and you are here crying? But in this forum many people have tried to instigate tribal conflicts and we have not seen you reprimand them. Ok ooo
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by HIPROFILE(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this time.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked

You are only challenging the right reasoning youths of this country who have suffered so much because of the actions of TINUBU who did all dirt and clean to ensure Buhari takes power.

Today majority of our young girls who normally would no have become prostitutes are now littered all over major cities doing prostitution of which they are suppose to be in school.
The young male children now into rituals and yahoo scams.

Dont tell me have schools not been going on strike before? cos those are part of the reasons Buhari and Tinubu through APC preached for change and Nigerians bought their change scam today see us see change.

Ooh may God punish all those who kept supporting the evils the administration and its party have committed on Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by lomprico(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Youth will vote youth! Shift abeg.

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Babaken(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2022
Zico5:

But I thought it's either Biafra or nothing. Set of misguided fellows
Did Nigeria government allow them to go?
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by chrismex(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2022
This obi movement has really united Nigeria. For the very first time after years of tribal war on nairaland.

Insult on every comment and page, different tribe nickname, but since the campaign of obi every youth have come together, believing in Nigeria ones again.

No more insult like it use to be before when you come on line, thank God we have woken up, and see that insult won't solve the problem.

I am so so happy that peace and unity has finally find place in our heart.

I can't wait for the campaign to begin, it will really shock some people,

we will show them the difference of using your personal resources to campaign for your self than when the masses use there own resources to campaign for you.

You can cook for the public and the food won't even be enough. But when the public cook for you na you go run.

Obi, the public has come out to cook for you, dem feel say than get money ��we go show them say there money won't get them anywhere this time.

If them bring out 10bilion naira resources, all what we need is just 2k resources from 10milion youths and the resources would be double of there own.

OBI THE MASSES ARE WITH YOU, FEAR NOT FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL SIT IS YOURS. this time around
OUR LABOUR SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN.

No need to stress yourself obi, all what we want is for Nigeria �� to be great again

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by almarthins(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Who is tinubu? The man who formed cohort with terrorist sympathisers e.g buhari, patami, shitima etc. The man tinubu knew buhari very well before he decided to aid him to become "the president of Nigeria". Now the same man also made another terrorist fanancial his vice. And you want us to trust the same man?
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by youngking89(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2022
You are the one that’s a total waste of time
apache22b:

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Zico5:
To be sincere, Tinubu is not the problem of Obidient. Instead of playing the politics of bitterness, they should concentrate more on North. This kind of politics can't take Peter Obi anywhere. Northerners are not online and they don't know Obi, few that know him won't vote for him cos of what Igbo have done in the past.

Go hang yourself..

U don't know what u are saying..

Hunger and suffering not know tribe and past
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

You are blinded by tribalism
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Nchenches: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The country called Nigeria is dead and buried by Apc.

To restore back the country and make it work better for the youth.

Obi is the right man for the job tongue

PDP and APC ruined Nigeria.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Mozegee: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2022
This old fools who think power is for them and their children alone think we are joking. If we do not get right now,we are going to be in a more hot soup. We move
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by kennethesan(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2022
I believe...lol
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by IamHonourable1: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this

May God punish you with more hardship
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Wipper7000: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2022
SteveDGreat:
I can't wait for the campaign proper to start . Nigerians will experience the kinda campaign they have never seen before .

We will turn campaign to carnival.
Everyday will be Campaign for Peter Obi .

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am227n47B00
Until You go to the North for your campaign
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Okwyjesus(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin Aswear, these youth's no get joy at all

They are just testing mic. Campaign never start self.

Obi/ DATTI must build on this strong support base.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by azpekuliar: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu go still vote Obi.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Kfed4ril(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2022
Zico5:
To be sincere, Tinubu is not the problem of Obidient. Instead of playing the politics of bitterness, they should concentrate more on North. This kind of politics can't take Peter Obi anywhere. Northerners are not online and they don't know Obi, few that know him won't vote for him cos of what Igbo have done in the past.

What has Igbo done in the past?

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2022
SteveDGreat:
I can't wait for the campaign proper to start . Nigerians will experience the kinda campaign they have never seen before .

We will turn campaign to carnival.
Everyday will be Campaign for Peter Obi .

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am227n47B00

grin grin grin grin This video is hillarious. The youths no get joy this campaign season will turn to something else, I am sure INEC chairman will not have option than to declare Obi winner if he doesn't want to be unfortunate. The support is massive and for any reason it is sustained then it is bye bye to all the other contestants but again Nigerians have a knack for short attention span so it is for us to see if the youths can sustain this awareness through campaign to election.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by darediamond(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Read your lines again and marry that with the level of hopelessness your Tinubu brought onto Us in Nigeria via Racist and Jihadist Buhari, does it MAKE SENSE AT ALL?

Can you wish the hopelessness for yourself and expecially Wife and CHILDREN?
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by temisartana: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Seems we Nigerian youth have woken up.

The hardship, insecurity is just too much, we have never had it this bad in the history of this country under APC maladministration.

Any sane Nigerians will know that Obi has all it takes to make our dear country great again.

We have not forgotten Lekki toll gate killing.

We Nigerian youth say capital NO to APC and PDP.

LABOUR PARTY TO ASO ROCK comes May 2023. Inshallah!
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by darediamond(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Quest7777:

Forget all those campaigning against Obi. They are all doing so because of Tribal, Religion, Party Politics & monetary inducements.
Secretly they all admire Obi as the most competent candidate. cool
Exactly.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by ChristineC: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by ChristineC: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wipper7000:

Until You go to the North for your campaign
what will happen?
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by ledaman: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
They should calm down, election is just few months ! Even second position he won't get. Obituary
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by darediamond(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:
"I laugh in Latin
Butterfly calls itself bird.
Bathroom that strains to become river.

Dreaming is allowed though, but most dreams remain as dream no matter the desire of the dreamer that they should come into physical manifestation! Peter Obi don pick millions of Euros on the streets of his dreamland and he's glad as a result. You and Tinubu? Who dash frog coat? It's people like Peter Obi and his followers that would see Elephant and call it Mirage! Just the head of Asiwaju's elephant is not an easy burden for Kid Obi. Tinubu, the incomparable Tinubu! Tinubu, the Jagaban of indomitable courage and ability. What an insult! Like The Jagaban can ever allow Peter Obi to untie the latchet of his polished shoes!"
Ogbeni, or do I say Oloye?
Whatever!

Wo ore wa, omode gbon, agbaa gbon ni AFI da odu Ife.

Won si ni, orisa gbe Mi....bi o si gbe MI, SEMI BI O SE BAMI.

San ni aun rin, Aaje ni muni Pe Ikoro.

Akoko ti de ti ao jawo ninu APON TI KO YO LATI OYE OJO YI WAA.

AO FE TINUBU NI ILE YORUBA.

AO FE AGBERAGAA, ALAI NI AANU EEYAN LOJU.

AO FE ANI ENI LAARA.

Sounding Grammatically and Politically Correct do no one good.

We want a Governance that is not Self Centered like the "EMI lo Kan" Mentality.

WE WANT NO MORE POLITICAL JOBBERS TO RULE US ANYMORE.

ENI ORI BA PE, A MO WIPE TINUBU KO LO KAN!!

IJOBA REERE LOKAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
darediamond:

Ogbeni, or do I say Oloye?
Whatever!

Wo ore wa, omode gbon, agbaa gbon ni AFI da odu Ife.

Won si ni, orisa gbe Mi....bi o si gbe MI, SEMI BI O SE BAMI.

San ni aun rin, Aaje ni muni Pe Ikoro.

Akoko ti de ti ao jawo ninu APON TI KO YO LATI OYE OJO YI WAA.

AO FE TINUBU NI ILE YORUBA.

AO FE AGBERAGAA, ALAI NI AANU EEYAN LOJU.

AO FE ANI ENI LAARA.

Sounding Grammatically and Politically Correct do no one good.

We want a Governance that is not Self Centered like the "EMI lo Kan" Mentality.

WE WANT NO MORE POLITICAL JOBBERS TO RULE US ANYMORE.

ENI ORI BA PE, A MO WIPE TINUBU KO LO KAN!!

IJOBA REERE LOKAN!!!

You obtained the grace to speak the Yoruba language freely in Yorubaland and yet have the mind to excoriate our Candidate? This ain't fair now and you know it! Let one good turn have a commensurate other now.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Realtalk20: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

You obtained the grace to speak the Yoruba language freely in Yorubaland and yet have the mind to excoriate our Candidate? This ain't fair now and you know it! Let one good turn have a commensurate other now.

At times you should hide your head in shame at the rubbish that escapes your mouth.

Learn to think befor talking. undecided
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Akaujaa(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
Revolution is coming to Nigeria. Watch it.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by yungcheda(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
I swear
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by Shaev7(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin Aswear, these youth's no get joy at all
No be small, them go arrange DJ for polling units, provide food. History will be made if no form of disruption come 2023 election. It will take shape like Ednsars protest which was intended for the good of the nation until the politicians had their evil thoughts and killed youths there.
We pray, this turns out to be our justice.
Re: Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street by newnigerdelta00: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Babaken:
We don't have any other country to call ours except Nigeria and we will do what ever we have to do to make great again.

Just be OBIDIENT.

Obidient for only internet,owner head nor correct....are you obidient to your own biological parents? Idiot's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews / We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group / Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.