Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics (405 Views)

I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo / Okorocha's Arrest: We Shall React Fully To The Situation - Sam Onwuemeodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by rightdata: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
After failing to destroy other candidates, APC campaigners have turned to tribalism tactics. This too will fail them.

9 Likes

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
They will fail.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by Obi4Ever: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
That's how all losers act. Vote Obi.

12 Likes

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by Wintertime: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Northerners don't love you people especially you Igbo people. They speak ill of you
Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
I heard they even have a WhatsApp group, so they just follow the script they are given and also copy and paste whatever rubbish is posted in the group. The latest one which was posted is this fake news about igbos killing hausas, but thankfully we don see am tire grin, azin that format don cast. Tinubu needs a divided south to win while Obi needs a United one .. The good choice to make is obvious.

6 Likes

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by DadaHammed: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Hammed dada my dear muslim yoruba friend, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

22 Reasons Why Nigerians Won't Vote Tinubu
Away from his deteriorating health and fading memory, Nigerians have over 20 Red Lines and Unanswered Questions Tinubu has refused to answer.
1. What's the name of Tinubu's primary school?
2. Who are Tinubu's schoolmates or teachers? Mention at least 2.
3. Which year did Tinubu finish primary school?
4. Who is Amoda Yekini Ogunlere or Bobo Chicago?
5. Who is Hameed Sangodele?
6. What is Tinubu's age?
7. How much does he swindle Lagos state every day?
8. Why did he run to France during ENDSARS?
8. Reno and US investigative reporters have accused him of drug peddling/cocaine deals. Why is he not clearing his name?
9. Who killed Funso William?
10. Who owns alpha beta and how does he run the company using Lagos purse?
11. How will he fight corruption after being declared the most corrupt politician alive for commiting the most daring money laundering crime using bullion vans at the eve of 2015 election?
12. Why is Tinubu dodging live TV shows, live interviews after even being challenged by Atiku and Nigerians?
13. Why are PM News and Nation Newspaper carrying fake News about Obi and Atiku? An example is the Nation Newspaper's report that Ngozi Adichie's sister was killed.
14. Why did Tinubu remove Ambode?
15. Why did Tinubu reject Obaseki after Obaseki had gone to Lagos two times to beg Tinubu?
16. Why does Tinubu call Osibanjo Judas?
17. What is the state of Tinubu's health and why does he want to die in Aso Rock? A lot of pictures flood internet space showing his messy wet pants.
18. The great Tinubu's family of Lagos just disowned him in a widely circulated book, why has he not responded and cleared his name?
19. Why is that everything about him is dangerously negative including growing agbero gangs in Lagos?
20. Why does he always hide his right hand in his clothes? Is the hand dead?
21. What lesson did Tinubu learn from Edo no be Lagos?
22. Should Buhari be behind bars, old people's home or running for president?

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun, any particular reason this guy hasn't been banned for derailing, tribalism and spamming the whole forum?

1 Like

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by pedrilo: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

This is their mumu msg since morning on every social media platform

1 Like

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by Obi4Ever: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
When you try to japa last last no one will give you visa. [quote author=Villa12 post=115452009]I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa 12 has been spamming all the threads on Nairaland with copy and paste tribalism. Inspite of being reported repeatedly, Nairaland mods have refused to do anything about it.

Many people have accused Nairaland mods of being biased towards some candidates. By letting this guy roam freely without even reprimanding him, it appears to support the position that mods are biased. If they are not biased, then they are incompetent.

No wonder many people no longer rate Nairaland, saying it is a nexus for breeding tribalism.

While tribalism can bring temporary gains, after election the real picture will be clear as visitors will have no more reason to visit Nairaland

1 Like

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by DadaHammed: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Hammed dada my dear muslim yoruba friend, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by khadaffi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

22 Reasons Why Nigerians Won't Vote Tinubu
Away from his deteriorating health and fading memory, Nigerians have over 20 Red Lines and Unanswered Questions Tinubu has refused to answer.
1. What's the name of Tinubu's primary school?
2. Who are Tinubu's schoolmates or teachers? Mention at least 2.
3. Which year did Tinubu finish primary school?
4. Who is Amoda Yekini Ogunlere or Bobo Chicago?
5. Who is Hameed Sangodele?
6. What is Tinubu's age?
7. How much does he swindle Lagos state every day?
8. Why did he run to France during ENDSARS?
8. Reno and US investigative reporters have accused him of drug peddling/cocaine deals. Why is he not clearing his name?
9. Who killed Funso William?
10. Who owns alpha beta and how does he run the company using Lagos purse?
11. How will he fight corruption after being declared the most corrupt politician alive for commiting the most daring money laundering crime using bullion vans at the eve of 2015 election?
12. Why is Tinubu dodging live TV shows, live interviews after even being challenged by Atiku and Nigerians?
13. Why are PM News and Nation Newspaper carrying fake News about Obi and Atiku? An example is the Nation Newspaper's report that Ngozi Adichie's sister was killed.
14. Why did Tinubu remove Ambode?
15. Why did Tinubu reject Obaseki after Obaseki had gone to Lagos two times to beg Tinubu?
16. Why does Tinubu call Osibanjo Judas?
17. What is the state of Tinubu's health and why does he want to die in Aso Rock? A lot of pictures flood internet space showing his messy wet pants.
18. The great Tinubu's family of Lagos just disowned him in a widely circulated book, why has he not responded and cleared his name?
19. Why is that everything about him is dangerously negative including growing agbero gangs in Lagos?
20. Why does he always hide his right hand in his clothes? Is the hand dead?
21. What lesson did Tinubu learn from Edo no be Lagos?
22. Should Buhari be behind bars, old people's home or running for president?

Now to add to this, Tinubu has denied every business he is accused of owning. He denies owning TVC, Lekki toll gate etc. So please what business is he really into that he would have the audacity to bring a bullion van to his house?

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by apache22b: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this time.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked
Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by mystery22: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Exactly,even bringing up old news to stir one tribe against another... that's the only thing the failure party can do, because they don't have any acheivement to brag with...shameful losers

1 Like

Re: APC Campaigners Have Turned Fully To Tribalism Tactics by 00FFT00(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

If you are not Yoruba, then I am Chinese.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Tweet From Top Atiku's Spokesperson In The North / Confession: 'Tinubu's Hired One Million Social Media Surpporters But...' (video) / Man Shares Story Of How Peter Obi Assisted Him To Attend A Summer Program Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.