Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. (3433 Views)

Your Weakness Is Not Your Interview Weakness. / Perfect Your Interview By Doing The Following: / Share Your Interview Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Nextleve89: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2022
I'm scheduled for interview on16th July please God bless you.
Access bank-0050730350
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Das1mama: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Good afternoon bro, I swear I really need am. thanks but not for interview but to travel back from Ankpa to lokoja. thanks
UBA.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by SheyiFCA: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Villa12:
God bless you sir. I have interview tomorrow

Run from GNLD !
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Justiceleague1: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Got this late. I didn't go for the interview since i don't have any cash on me. I would appreciate if you can still help me with the money to enable me make photocopy of my documents, CV and do DATA to inorder to keep apply for jobs online. God bless you sir for this.

1541669024 Access
Wonderful!!!!
So it's true!!!?

And you have the time to go around hating on people God have already blessed!!!

May God have mercy on you undecided

12 Likes

Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by OkCornel(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Wonderful!!!!
So it's true!!!?

And you have the time to go around hating on people God have already blessed!!!

May God have mercy on you undecided

As in…truly some people have mental problem. Begging to get by after this Buhari inflicted hardship. Same Buhari that Tinubu deceived Nigerians to vote for, that’s the person the shameless beggar is campaigning for.

Some people are just irredeemable.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Penguin2: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Got this late. I didn't go for the interview since i don't have any cash on me. I would appreciate if you can still help me with the money to enable me make photocopy of my documents, CV and do DATA to inorder to keep apply for jobs online. God bless you sir for this.

1541669024 Access

Is this how you were recruited to copy and paste epistle about Tinubu?

So na hunger?

10 Likes

Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Penguin2: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

1541669024 Access

Aliu Akinwunmi, have pity on yourself and the rest of Nigerians and desist from marketing sick Tinubu.

11 Likes

Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Gandollaar(f): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

1541669024 Access
Babiala go to Bourdillon gate and ask for your destiny back.

11 Likes

Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

1541669024 Access

Tribal bigoy beggy beggy

9 Likes

Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

1541669024 Access

You still want to remain unemployed and beggarly? Why you hate yourself this much?

7 Likes

Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by timewillhealme: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please guys, I need help
I got a job in V.I and I am in dire need of accommodation because my folks place is far away from V.I, so it can't be easy for me leaving home to VI everyday.

I would appreciate if anyone can help out with accommodation around Yaba, Akoka or Gbagada.
Any where close to VI.

P.S. I have about about 350k as a per annum budget.
I would also appreciate if I can get a place to manage pending the time I get my own accommodation.
I will be staying only during weekdays.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Theophinio(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:

Aliu Akinwunmi, have pity on yourself and the rest of Nigerians and desist from marketing sick Tinubu.

He's such an empty skull walking the surface of the earth �

He's destined to die suffering and there's nothing anyone can do about it

1 Like

Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Penguin2: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Theophinio:

He's such an empty skull walking the surface of the earth �

He's destined to die suffering and there's nothing anyone can do about it

No more surprises why his life is in terrible state.
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
And there was a caught. grin grin grin Kai. That man's supporters can be so shameless and heartless. Hian!
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by Tosin9119: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
I have come to realise that most people that support Tinubu are not even being paid by the man, they just naturally love suffer head. I have had arguement with some of them and what they utter from their mouth really surprised me.
These people are irredeemable. Suffer head no dey tire some people. Affliction will not rise again. God forbid bad thing.

4 Likes

Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by kallyfynest: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Happy Sunday to you all
Any body who is interested in working in Polaris bank as a marketer should contact me on 08146123248. Location ikeja
Re: If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. by hunterezi(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2022

Sent.

Thank you sir. I got the job last month. I appreciate your kind gesture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

L Need Job In Lagos / OAUTHC Vacancies / Who Else Got This Email From Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.