Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. (763 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / The 1K Challenge - Help Save A Life / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by Ginaz(f): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
xup guys... lolz i just want to share something strange that happened last week.

i withdrew all the money in my account for some important stuff and i was cashless and broke. i would be expecting money at month-end so i decided to just persevere in my cashless state, moreover there's foodstuff and provisions in the house.

so my lovely uncle sent my mom some cash and added 1,500 to be given to me,. i used 500 for some stuff and decided to hold the 1k.

i have finished praying that night, and my spirit told me to give the 1k as a offering, i shouldn't spend it. i grumbling agreed and the next day morning after saying my prayers, i was restless when i saw the 1k . i decided i would changed my mind and buy data with it. i picked up the 1k, kept it.

time to buy data but money is no where to be found. i was the only one at home guys. I've searched everywhere in my room but couldn't see it till now. I've decided that i would truly give it away if i see it.

it's yet to be found. strange right?
if i see it, i would give it as offering as the spirit said. maybe that's why it vanished when i wanted to buy data with it. grin

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
It means you just lost the money. Hopefuly you are able to find it
Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by Templee333(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please how did the spirit tell u? I'm interested in this. What manner did the spirit talk?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by Ginaz(f): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Skyview01:
It means you just lost the money. Hopefuly you are able to find it

i can't remember where i kept it but i held it in my hands while in my room. money can't just get lost like that without me finding it. the room is mine and i sleep alone. I've totally cleared my room twice but i haven't found it. the moment i decided i would used it for data instead of giving out as offering, i couldn't find it.
Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by Shellsploit: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
U done use left hand drop am somewhere... angry
Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by Ginaz(f): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Templee333:
Please how did the spirit tell u? I'm interested in this. What manner did the spirit talk?

it comes from the inner you. sometimes it's a persistent soft voice that comes from your conscience when you have reached a spiritual connection. it's very complicated to explain.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by Ginaz(f): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Shellsploit:
U done use left hand drop am somewhere... angry

lol. I'm still looking for it. grin
Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by JONSYN7154: 3:53am On Aug 07, 2022
But tell me why did you disobey that tiny voice that you should use it for offering?

Go down on your kneela and ask God for forgiveness and you'll find the money again.

This time around make sure you gave it out as offering.

I will you Luck.
Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by Templee333(m): 4:38am On Aug 07, 2022
Ginaz:

it comes from the inner you. sometimes it's a persistent soft voice that comes from your conscience when you have reached a spiritual connection. it's very complicated to explain.
ok. Does he/she/it speak 2 religious people only,or to everyone?
Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by Konjiboii: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Broke a$$ grin send me mail with your account let me bless you, no strings attached
Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by Ginaz(f): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Konjiboii:
Broke a$$ grin send me mail with your account let me bless you, no strings attached

wink mumu man has come to my thread due to the blows i gave his ego. if you were so rich , why did your ex leave you to marry a better man?

mumu can't depart from you. keep your money to yourself.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by EmahBoss(f): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
God is no wicked God. He won't make you lose your money because you refused to give it as an offering! Whether you give it or not, God is God and he loves you whether you act or not. You can't remember where you kept the money, one day, you will find it if no human picks it before you find it. But clear your mind off any spirituality, angels don't steal money because you refused to give offering. God don't need your money in Heaven so why make it disappear?
Gosh!
Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by Ginaz(f): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
EmahBoss:
God is no wicked God. He won't make you lose your money because you refused to give it as an offering! Whether you give it or not, God is God and he loves you whether you act or not. You can't remember where you kept the money, one day, you will find it if no human picks it before you find it. But clear your mind off any spirituality, angels don't steal money because you refused to give offering. God don't need your money in Heaven so why make it disappear?
Gosh!

why would i accuse God of stealing the money? what you wrote didn't cross my mind at all, geez. i was surpised the money couldn't be found when i wanted to used it get data instead of giving out as offering like the spirit said. it ony meant the money should truly be used as offering. i couldn't use it for anything and i haven't found it yet.

I'm just surprised. that's all.
Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by EmahBoss(f): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:

why would i accuse God of stealing the money? what you wrote didn't cross my mind at all, geez. i was surpised the money couldn't be found when i wanted to used it get data instead of giving out as offering like the spirit said. it ony meant the money should truly be used as offering. i couldn't use it for anything and i haven't found it yet.

I'm just surprised. that's all.

You made it sound like because you refused to give offering the money disappear. And you saying the money should have been used truly as an offering collaborate what I think you are trying to say undecided
Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by Ginaz(f): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
EmahBoss:

You made it sound like because you refused to give offering the money disappear. And you saying the money should have been used truly as an offering collaborate what I think you are trying to say undecided

that is totally your narrative not mine. if i had used the money as instructed, i won't have misplaced it. you are not me and you weren't there when i had the instruction to give up the money for offering.

this isn't the first time i would be having this instruction. first one, i was to give money to the orphans which i did early this year. undecided

this would be the last time i would bring stuffs like this here. i hate when my words are twisted, this isn't a light issue. i don't joke with God, so don't twist my words to suit your narrative.
Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by henrimoto(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:

... Those that have experienced it, understand it. Very soft voice from beneath the heart.
Re: See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. by DarlingtonC: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:
xup guys... lolz i just want to share something strange that happened last week.

i withdrew all the money in my account for some important stuff and i was cashless and broke. i would be expecting money at month-end so i decided to just persevere in my cashless state, moreover there's foodstuff and provisions in the house.

so my lovely uncle sent my mom some cash and added 1,500 to be given to me,. i used 500 for some stuff and decided to hold the 1k.

i have finished praying that night, and my spirit told me to give the 1k as a offering, i shouldn't spend it. i grumbling agreed and the next day morning after saying my prayers, i was restless when i saw the 1k . i decided i would changed my mind and buy data with it. i picked up the 1k, kept it.

time to buy data but money is no where to be found. i was the only one at home guys. I've searched everywhere in my room but couldn't see it till now. I've decided that i would truly give it away if i see it.

it's yet to be found. strange right?
if i see it, i would give it as offering as the spirit said. maybe that's why it vanished when i wanted to buy data with it. grin

Disobedience is what God hates the most.

I'm certain you'd have gotten a financial favor had you obeyed the soft voice.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Stranger Said About Nigeria / PHOTOS: Rivers Pastor Gifts His 6 Year Old Daughter A Mercedes-benz 4matic, Land / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In USA - My Advise For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.