Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival (2347 Views)

Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) / Igwe Umenyiora Donates Food Items To His Community In Anambra (Photos ) / Edo Festival 2017 Live (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival by NoQualmz: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Ndibunna:

Lol

Soludo Is busy rounding them up one after the other. Smoking them out.

They were feeling untouchable with their fake Ipob charm and village stupidity.

Nnamdi Kanu never built any industry even broom industry but has destroyed millions of properties. Ozu.

Chaii Ipob terrorists in the mud grin

Soludo is dealing with them
Re: Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2022
fx45:
Nnewi is known as Ana Edo meaning The Land of Edo. Edo means gold in Igbo language and it isn't pronounced the same way you pronounce Edo State. It has absolutely zero to do with Benin Kingdom

Except the festival is a new one if it's an old festival then it must be relating to the Benin Kingdom because Igbos never had Gold to think of conning such name

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival by Graysons: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
NoQualmz:

The fo.ol is already convulsing Hahahaha grin e pain am well well o

Why will I be pained? When I just realized that Anambra has bini and igala origin? Even Abia And Ebonyi are not 100% Igbo. Lmao. For una sake you better hope that Nigeria remains one, cause if Nigeria breaks,na only imo and Enugu una go carry do una land of the rising whatever.
Re: Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival by Ndibunna: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Except the festival is a new one if it's an old festival then it must be relating to the Benin Kingdom because Igbos never had Gold to think of conning such name

Stop saying rubbish. It is an old festival. If not as old as man.
Re: Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival by Elliotg: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ndibunna:

Go talk about your own state and community history let ndi anambra talk about theirs.

Different monikers logging in and out hovering on what doesn't relate to them typical of every Ipob.

Who ask you? You done finish your Ipob work and na Nnewi history you suddenly remember?

No wonder research has shown that all Igbos are mentally deranged , directionally confused and totally stark devoid of anything literacy.grin grin grin grin
You are a mumu man. I am from Bayelsa state, but my maternal grandmom is from Anambra state. I have as much right as any Igbo person or Anambra man in particular.
Re: Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival by Ndibunna: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Elliotg:
You are a mumu man. I am from Bayelsa state, but my maternal grandmom is from Anambra state. I have as much right as any Igbo person or Anambra man in particular.

Bayelsa from July 22 2022. Lol.

I have been on this forum for years and understand how you guys create monikers to claim other states.

Try different tactics this one won't fly with me.

You can do that to newcomers not me.
Re: Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival by Nikkitaboy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
Graysons:
Why will I be pained? When I just realized that Anambra has bini and igala origin? Even Abia And Ebonyi are 100% Igbo. Lmao. For una sake you better hope that Nigeria remains one, cause if Nigeria breaks,na only imo, Enugu, abia, anambra, ebonyi, delta north, igbanke, upland rivers e.t.c una go carry do una land of the rising whatever.

there!!!
that's how it should be
Re: Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival by Elliotg: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Ndibunna:

Bayelsa from July 22 2022. Lol.

I have been on this forum for years and understand how you guys create monikers to claim other states.

Try different tactics this one won't fly with me.

You can do that to newcomers not me.
I have an active account from 2015, and another from 2017. They are serving ban at the moment because insulting mumu people like your type.
Re: Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival by Ndibunna: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Elliotg:
I have an active account from 2015, and another from 2017. They are serving ban at the moment because insulting mumu people like your type.

Akuko na egwu Ejeagha. Nkogheli

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramses, Cleopatra, Nefertiti: Original Egyptians Were Black? / Download Zip. Florida Georgia Line Can’t Say I Ain’t Country (2019#) / New Nigerian Official Language - Wazobia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.