Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) (61645 Views)

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess / Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival / Body Of Olubadan Saliu Adetunji Arrives Palace, To Be Buried Today (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by SureBadBoy: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
In the southern east is seen a viral video of girl pleading humorously to a masquerade to please let go, she was heard beckoning on a standby friend, telling the Person that the masquerade is asking for intimacy.

But matter could not be seen to be that serious as she was smiling & saying it in funny way

Such could be seen as do spirits engage in sexual intercourse as they are reverred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQjf0c_hBhE

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Sundaysdy: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
I need money please

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by SureBadBoy: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sundaysdy:
I need money please
stop spamming & start hustling, nobody owes u sh!t, I no rich but I don't come here to beg either

438 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Masquerade wan knack tongue
Egungun be careful na express u dey go.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin
Konji is a respecter of no man cheesy

Even masquerade wor lash too cheesy. Should we say the gods are Hot or what? cheesy

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Wawelexy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Masquerade wan enter pit of hell....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
newbornmacho:
Useless fool

Women are cursed

Women are scum

Spits
why are you habouring such hatred for women,why are you calling them fools,cursed,scum,etc,does it mean that your mother and sisters are cursed too,stop being misogynistic and see the good side of women,all of them cannot possibly be bad and cursed, myself in particular has every reason to despise women because of the life changing and traumatic sexual abuse I endured in their hands while growing up,but I later found out that there are indeed excellent women that are Gods angels on Earth,I have seen and experienced the worst from women and I have also experienced the best from women,but seriously what that girl been held by the masquerade is saying is quite funny,she is saying(the masquerade wants to fvck my pvssy )haaahaa

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by newbornmacho(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
okoroemeka:
why are you habouring such hatred for women,why are you calling them fools,cursed,scum,etc,does it mean that your mother and sisters are cursed too,stop being misogynistic and see the good side of women,all of them cannot possibly be bad and cursed, myself in particular has every reason to despise women because of the life changing and traumatic sexual abuse I endured in their hands while growing up,but I later found out that there are indeed excellent women that are Gods angels on Earth,I have seen and experienced the worst from women and I have also experienced the best from women,but seriously what that girl been held by the masquerade is saying is quite funny,she is saying(the masquerade wants to fvck my pvssy )haaahaa

You're still quite inexperienced

Hopefully you'll understand someday

Women are useless, cursed, depraved, evil beings

Spits

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by SureBadBoy: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
@ Hintona

I' apologize for the rude words I used on u the last time..

The other time I called u daft on that Davido Waist trainer issue

This is not sexual harrasment don't blackmail me u won't get shi shi

Infact you're still daft so the apology suspended

6 Likes

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Hintona(f): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
SureBadBoy:
@ Hintona

I' apologize for the rude words I used on u the last time..

I don't remember. I'm sorry but I don't even know you. Where were you rude to me?

Meanwhile this is sexual harassment angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hintona:

I don't remember.
Meanwhile this is sexual harassment angry

biq one grin
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by chigoziri2403(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
She was stimulating the gods by jumping up and down on his groin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Friend22(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
newbornmacho:

You're still quite inexperienced

Hopefully you'll understand someday

Women are useless, cursed, depraved, evil beings

Spits

And a woman gave birth to this smelling bag of beans.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2021
newbornmacho:
Useless fool
Women are cursed
Women are scum
Spits
Real scum bro.. Candidlady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by placeofallure(f): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2021
This incidence made me remember the day one Eyo masquerade chased me with his "Opanbata" I ran ehn! But he later caught up with me. Some people helped me to beg him cause he said he must beat me with his stick.

What happened? There are rules you must not violate during the Eyo masquerade festival. You don't pack your hair in a bun or ponytail (Suku) then you must not put on any footwear. The second rule was the one I violated. I was at my uncle's hospital on the island where I worked as a receptionist. I wanted to buy a bottle of soft drink to step down. They sell close by so I thought I'd just buy one quickly before any Eyo passes around the area. Unfortunately for me, as I came out from the place with my bottle of coke, this Eyo just turned into our street. Mogbe! I picked race and it followed me. After begging and begging, you know what he said? "Now it's my time to revenge. I've been been 'toasting' her for long. Her shakara is too much!" Na so I begin dey kneel for Werey masquerade o before he finally let me be. Till tomorrow, I never found out which of my admirers was under the veil. I dunno wetin concern Ara orun with Ara aye!

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by elmessiahs(m): 12:38am On Dec 23, 2021
That girl is Hot right there...

9 Likes

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by trutht828: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2021
Igbos on nairaland claim their region is too Holy to have masquerades.

Are they saying this is a fake news or what?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 23, 2021
newbornmacho:
Useless fool

Women are cursed

Women are scum

Spits
Abeg wetin happen?
U don chop at all?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:10am On Dec 23, 2021
Sundaysdy:
I need money please
Yahoo boi cheesy

Calm down them go pay smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Benwallt(m): 2:10am On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
So you know what knack is? Gobsmacked. How you dey though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:14am On Dec 23, 2021
newbornmacho:
Useless fool

Women are cursed

Women are scum

Spits
if your girlfriend broke your heart is not our problem cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:16am On Dec 23, 2021
Wawelexy:
Masquerade wan enter pit of hell....
masquerade belong to pit of hell lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Cholls(m): 2:36am On Dec 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
masquerade belong to pit of hell lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by newbornmacho(m): 3:00am On Dec 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
if your girlfriend broke your heart is not our problem cheesy

Women are scum

Spits

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by phemmyfour: 4:10am On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
Konji na bastard

It has no regard for spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Gadafii: 4:43am On Dec 23, 2021
Konji na ur mate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by henrybomb(m): 4:54am On Dec 23, 2021
placeofallure:
This incidence made me remember the day one Eyo masquerade chased me with his "Opanbata" I ran ehn! But he later caught up with me. Some people helped me to beg him cause he said he must beat me with his stick.

What happened? There are rules you must not violate during the Eyo masquerade festival. You don't pack your hair in a bun or ponytail (Suku) then you must not put on any footwear. The second rule was the one I violated. I was at my uncle's hospital on the island where I worked as a receptionist. I wanted to buy a bottle of soft drink to step down. They sell close by so I thought I'd just buy one quickly before any Eyo passes around the area. Unfortunately for me, as I came out from the place with my bottle of coke, this Eyo just turned into our street. Mogbe! I picked race and it followed me. After begging and begging, you know what he said? "Now it's my time to revenge. I've been been 'toasting' her for long. Her shakara is too much!" Na so I begin dey kneel for Werey masquerade o before he finally let me be. Till tomorrow, I never found out which of my admirers was under the veil. I dunno wetin concern Ara orun with Ara aye!
It was the last sentence for me grin

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume / Why Do Yoruba Muslims & Hausa-fulani Muslims Not Inter-marry? / 60 Igbo Names & Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.