Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. (431 Views)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. by PraizHim: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
TINUBU NEVER TRANSFORMED LAGOS.

Shame on you Keyamo! How was Lagos before 1999?

Was it Tinubu that made Lagos a Federal Capital for many decades?

Was it BAT that built MMIA and the Seaports in Lagos?

Was it Tinubu that made all the Oil companies, multinationals, corporations and Banks to locate their head offices in Lagos and pay tax to Lagos?

Was it Tinubu that built 3rd mainland bridge?

Was it Tinubu that built Dodan Barracks?

You can deceive some people some times but you can't deceive all the people all the time.

BAT met Lagos already harbouring all our National Treasures and Investments.

Lagos was the capital and seat of government of Nigeria for 77 years.

The Lagos project was done by Federal goverment of Nigeria( past military and civilian regimes)

All the past Nigerian Heads of state, Presidents, Ministers, Ministries, Agencies, CBN, NNPC, NPA, DEFENCE, FMW&H and hundreds of goverment agencies/departments were all in lagos then.

Stop the LIES!!!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. by Mickykarim: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
PraizHim:

TINUBU NEVER TRANSFORMED LAGOS.

Shame on you Keyamo! How was Lagos before 1999?

Was it Tinubu that made Lagos a Federal Capital for many decades?

Was it BAT that built MMIA and the Seaports in Lagos?

Was it Tinubu that made all the Oil companies, multinationals, corporations and Banks to locate their head offices in Lagos and pay tax to Lagos?

Was it Tinubu that built 3rd mainland bridge?

Was it Tinubu that built Dodan Barracks?

You can deceive some people some times but you can't deceive all the people all the time.

BAT met Lagos already harbouring all our National Treasures and Investments.

Lagos was the capital and seat of government of Nigeria for 75 -77 years.

The Lagos project was done by Federal goverment of Nigeria( past military and civilian regimes)

All the past Nigerian Heads of state, Presidents, Ministers, Ministries, Agencies, CBN, NNPC, NPA, DEFENCE, FMW&H and hundreds of goverment agencies/departments were all in lagos then.

Stop the LIES!!!

Oya make una attack me, it wont kill me.

MOST UNFORTUNAE THAT YOU WERE ESPECTING AN ATTACK FOR BELITTLING YOURSELF, WHEN YOU ALREADY REDUCED TOURSELF TO A DUNCE.

Why would any reasonable person still want to attack a dough head, who neither knows the meaning nor definition of transformation?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. by PraizHim: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nigeria shall again.

Re: Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. by ElSudani: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
He did.

Re: Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. by OneCandleAway(f): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mickykarim:

MOST UNFORTUNAE THAT YOU WERE ESPECTING AN ATTACK FOR BELITTLING YOURSELF, WHEN YOU ALREADY REDUCED TOURSELF TO A DUNCE.

Why would any reasonable person still want to attack a dough head, who neither knows the meaning nor definition of transformation?

All these new moniker created to defend BAT

You don't have sense, you're a waste of 30k.
Re: Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. by effort1: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Keyamo the ass licker. Only concerned about where he will get the money

1 Like

Re: Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. by limeta(f): 5:25am On Aug 07, 2022
For some time now its been Tinubu built lagos just recently i see Tinubu transform lagos
Which is which am confuse .

I lived in Anthony years before Tinubu became governor or is there another Tinubu governor b4 thieftinubu.
Re: Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. by PraizHim: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2022
This says it all.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Electoral Body, INEC Succumbs To Pressure From Ruling APC, Ba / Tinubu Drops A Banger Praise Nigerian Youths On The International Youth Day Vid / What Next For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.