Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group (13600 Views)

Keyamo - Tinubu Transformed Lagos. / APC Group Rejects Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation, Slams Yahaya Bello, Others / APC Group Reports Kachikwu To Buhari, Accuses Him Of Working For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Yoruba1stson: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
An All Progressives Congress group, the South-West Grand Alliance For Tinubu-Shettima 2023, has said that though APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, did not found Lagos State, he transformed the state with his “blueprint”.

The group’s Executive Director, Wole Badmus, said this on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily programme on Wednesday.

“Nobody is claiming that Tinubu is the founder of Lagos. Nobody is saying that Tinubu is the person that discovered Lagos; what we are saying is that Tinubu became governor at a time when Lagos was a brink of collapse. He became governor at a time that the infrastructural decay in Lagos was unprecedented,” Badmus said.

“We are not saying that Tinubu brought Lagos; what we are saying is that Tinubu transformed Lagos and people must face that reality,” he added.

On his part, another APC Chieftain, Tunde Bank-Anthony, who spoke on the programme alongside Badmus on the programme, said Tinubu cannot take glory for the achievements of his successors.

However, Badmus emphasised that Tinubu laid the foundation of modern Lagos for his successors – Babatunde Fashola, Akinwunmi Ambode, and Babajide Sanwo-Olu – to build upon.

He said, “When you are talking of Ambode, Fashola, Sanwo-Olu, all these are products of Tinubu’s school of thoughts. As at 1999, Tinubu has a 25-year development plan both in the short term, medium term and long term which all successive governors of Lagos State are working on. Do you know that the Blue and Red Line train that people are talking about now are in the blueprint Tinubu made as at 1999.

[b]“Tinubu already laid the foundation for the Fashola government to improve upon. Fashola laid the foundation for the Ambode to improve upon. This is simple political deduction…Asiwaju’s investments on Lagos is glaring for everyone to see.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/07/tinubu-transformed-lagos-with-blueprint-apc-group/

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Ttalk: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yes

208 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by NwaNimo1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Looting blueprint

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

235 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Massiveglory: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
All these lies of tinubu did this and that is disgusting and irritating. Infact Tinubu left lagos worse than what Buba marwa handed over to him.

Tinubu's major impact in lagos were 3 things.
The first is empowering and legalizing agbero and touts in lagos.
The second was embezzling lagos even till date.
The third was raising men like fashola and ambode who really performed good jobs to some extent in lagos.
Ambode 4 yrs in lagos over surpassed tinubu's 8 yrs.

252 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by azpekuliar: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Blueprint wey connect Lagos state treasury to your pocket.

180 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by M23M(f): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Who has used greenprint before?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by AdamuKD: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fools everywhere. Blueprint kee una there
Useless and nonsense propaganda tueh
No wonder he is milking Lagos and their urchins brain dry

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by SmartPolician: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
The tone is gradually changing. I hope Nairaland urchins will learn to stop disgracing themselves. Lagos has been the capital of Nigeria for decades.

In fact, in 1948, the federal government paid £400,000 to acquire VI and Lekki from the Oniru family. Afterward, they cleared and started planning the entire axis.

I am sure Tinubu was still at Iragbiji thinking of how to go to Chicago and start pushing crack at the time cheesy

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by nazicartel(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Campaign hasn't started and Tinubu's men has lost voice. This campaign go strong gaan... One man was talking on channels that he's 60 and have lived in Lagos all through his life. That he doesn't understand how Tinubu built Lagos. He even talked about the hospital and the schools he attended. Maybe he also built those things. Campaign is here. Tinubu's men needs to work smarter and those copy and paste boys in their group should be sacked. Same thing you see on WhatsApp, Twitter is the same thing you will see on Nairaland. No editing

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Strongdickfresh: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Cheap Liars! Lies!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by festacman(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please stop this Lagos blueprint nonsense. It is sounding too amateurish. Stop wasting time. Just go ahead and present Tinubu's plans for making Nigeria a better country. Lagos the state is a mere miniscule compared to Nigeria the country.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Okwyjesus(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Blueprint kooo
Yellowprint nii

Black print of Corruption and Bullion Van politics

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Lastmessenger2: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Red print laced with Mexican drug. Useless people

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
You mean this Tinubu?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by EmekaA125(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Na SAKPA dey worry you @yorubafirstson. O ma she ooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by overall90: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
nazicartel:
Campaign hasn't started and Tinubu's men has lost voice. This campaign go strong gaan... One man was talking on channels that he's 60 and have lived in Lagos all through his life. That he doesn't understand how Tinubu built Lagos. He even talked about the hospital and the schools he attended. Maybe he also built those things. Campaign is here. Tinubu's men needs to works smarter and those copy and paste boys in their group should be sacked. Same thing you see on WhatsApp, Twitter is the same thing you will see on Nairaland. No editing

That's Tunde Bank-Anthony on channels today.
He is even an APC chieftain.the other guy kept talking about blueprint,he now asked them to make the so called blueprint available online so that people can see it.
Even the batified presenters were bemused cheesy

95 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by specialmati(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin we all know he laid the blue print for touts and agberos. Na this two group helped him become Lagos landlord for life

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Like seriously! Tinubu was governor when Lagos was at the bricks of collapse? grin

Ok! What was Osun state at the bricks of? undecided

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by KingKO22: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Its quite painful that Nyamirin pigs have no peace in their village that's why they all want to die on top of Lagos matter

Lagos matter to IPOB crew than their landlocked erosion republic

They wish they own Lagos but the hateful souls from SadEast are destiny for terrible leaders who enjoy looting and mismanagement of gvt allocation.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by OkCornel(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
That’s nice, so Tinubu’s blueprint is responsible for Lagos being one of the worst megacities to live in the world.

Despite the huge IGR (one of his “selling points”) and swelling debt profile? Something isn’t adding up.

Interesting…

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
exploiting blueprint

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by ElSudani: 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
The tone is gradually changing. I hope Nairaland urchins will learn to stop disgracing themselves. Lagos has been the capital of Nigeria for decades.

In fact, in 1948, the federal government paid £400,000 to acquire VI and Lekki from the Oniru family. Afterward, they cleared and started planning the entire axis.

I am sure Tinubu was still thinking of how do go to Chicago and start pushing crack at the time cheesy

Nonsense! What tone is different? Isn't it the same thing Tinubu's Surpporters have been saying while zombidients pretend like they are deaf?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Racoon(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Desperation will surely kill this emilokan man.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2022
A
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Sofrosh(f): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Please I need a loan of 40k please guys, I'm going to return it by the end of this month.

Reason being that, I need it for an emergency eye operation to reduce the pressure on my eyes caused by Glaucoma. The pains is quite severe and is causing me headache on one side of my brain.

All necessary documents for verification is available, just so you know I'm not trying to scam anybody. I have exhausted all my money on medications and eyes and I will really appreciate whatever help you choose to render to me please.

I live in Uyo, just incase anyone needs physical verification and all.
Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by babubati: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2022
True

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by Igboslayer: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Zoogerians will not like this news at all…See them below me wailing crying “like person wey don mad” Nnamdi Kanu just discovered that his Zoogerian followers are now Zombidients following OBI to drag Nigeria with Tinubu and Atiku…Very soon they will return back to default setting called Biafla.

195 Likes

Re: Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group by BurialGround: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2022
grin grin grin

This is the only blueprint we know.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President / Ganduje, APC NWC Visit Buhari In Daura, Confident Of Winning Imo Poll, Others / Bode George Set To Join APC – Ajomale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.