Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,886 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Achieved My Childhood Dreams Today : A Trip To Stamford Bridge - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Achieved My Childhood Dreams Today : A Trip To Stamford Bridge (511 Views)

The Hype Of These Abroad People Is Making Some Of Us Feel Less Achieved / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return / Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Achieved My Childhood Dreams Today : A Trip To Stamford Bridge by GoddyMendex(m): 12:11am On Aug 07, 2022
Right from Childhood, I have always wanted to Visit The Stamford Bridge Stadium. Today August 6th 2022, my Aspirations came to pass, had the honor of visiting with my wife �♥️. OMG I'm so happy.

3 Likes

Re: Achieved My Childhood Dreams Today : A Trip To Stamford Bridge by Holybaddo: 12:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Achieved My Childhood Dreams Today : A Trip To Stamford Bridge by nedekid: 12:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Congrats.
How weather for uk. Hear it was chilly today.
Are you on holiday or you are one of those that have "japa", after voting buhari twice. grin
Re: Achieved My Childhood Dreams Today : A Trip To Stamford Bridge by Mhurfhy(m): 12:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Dreams do come to pass only of you work honestly towards it. Congrats Mr Achiever.

1 Like

Re: Achieved My Childhood Dreams Today : A Trip To Stamford Bridge by Starwriters: 1:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Valid dreams bro, valid dreams.
congratulations!
Re: Achieved My Childhood Dreams Today : A Trip To Stamford Bridge by dododawa1: 2:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Noted
Re: Achieved My Childhood Dreams Today : A Trip To Stamford Bridge by koreat(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Congratulations �
This is really a dream come true for you man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Superstitious Belief Behind The Abandonment Of The Building Close To Zuma Ro / Dependant Visa Ban: UK Varsities Hit With Low Revenues As Nigerians Face Canada / Train Crash In Northern Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.