Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God (26775 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by Hairyrapunzel: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Smithkafors:
Every hands must be on deck to deliver Nigeria from evil corrupt people and tribalistic greedy people supporting people without certificates. God pass una.

Supporting the same evils in APC.
The funny thing is that people will still suffer and do this type of work even if PO becomes president. All these lying about suffering should end
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by beelon1020(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
lexy2014:

1. Is it God that made Hitler leader of Germany? Simple yes or no

2. Where (location) did you hear..."That only the Lord sith a King on the Trone?"

3. Who is my "hypocrite" that you say God knows better than?
OGA mr know all... yes God made Adolf Hitler the leader of the germans, oh about what he did to the Jews? I’m sure you don’t read your bible and history... if you know you know better than God.. Goodluck to your sorry fish brain...
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by Stanleyq: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
beelon1020:
see my dear... BAT has paid his political dues for long... he has since long made kings and king’s men in a the right places... alliances from the west to the north... even to the core of the Far East, and to your south south... this has been long time coming... it was a well thought decisions and move... so be calm... a vote BAT... don’t waste your vote o!
ok, he makes kings, think u say God makes kings, so because he makes kings makes u to vote him? That kind king no be buhari abi, he makes a lifeless kings rather.
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by Stanleyq: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
beelon1020:
My dear... use your righteous mind select and vote for your king... make I use my righteous mind vote for my man too... Se fini...
Thats what i mean
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
TinubuNG:
Just keep your Biafra or nothing placard, I'm sure you will still need it again grin

E ti je agbado yo abi? Eyin ati tani Biafra?
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by desiredhome: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
Stanleyq:
God has given us the power to decide what is good for us. Its no more sit down de look for manner from heaven, even if God truly wants to give us a presidoe, its not gonna be Tinubu. Tinubu can only get there with fraud. He has said, its his turn, so nigeria practicing 'turnocracy' and not democracy right?

Mr God's PA, how do you know God chooses to become Nigerian president?
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by Stanleyq: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
desiredhome:

Mr God's PA, how do you know God chooses to become Nigerian president?
Pardon?
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by Alajiki(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/oyedepo-tells-winners-be-obedient/

There is no word like OBIDIENT in the dictionary. The word is OBEDIENT. It was corrupted by Pitoobi supporters
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by Alajiki(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Another big blow for Tinubu and all of cassava agbado urchins tongue

There is no word OBIDIENT in the dictionary but OBEDIENT.

But there is OBItuary grin

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
beelon1020:
OGA mr know all... yes God made Adolf Hitler the leader of the germans, oh about what he did to the Jews? I’m sure you don’t read your bible and history... if you know you know better than God.. Goodluck to your sorry fish brain...

Which of my questions asked you the above? Don't you know the meaning of "simple yes or no"?

2. Where (location) did you hear..."That only the Lord sith a King on the Trone?"

Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by Skty: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
ALMUSTAQIM:
WASTED VOTES

INCONSEQUENTIAL VOTES

I will proudly waste the votes
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by beelon1020(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
lexy2014:

Which of my questions asked you the above? Don't you know the meaning of "simple yes or no"?

OGA I think say you dey jobless with this primary schools questions you dey ask so?... anyways ask google if you don’t know...
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by KanwuliaExtra: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

The truth is you can never achieve 1% of what Bishop Oyedepo has achieved even if you live for 2000 years.

So did LUCIFER!
No satanic competition abeggggi.
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by lexy2014: 2:32am On Aug 08, 2022
beelon1020:
OGA I think say you dey jobless with this primary schools questions you dey ask so?... anyways ask google if you don’t know...

As big as you are, isn't it a shame that you can't answer primary school questions despite having google at your disposal?

Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by deeva2: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2022
nnamdi640:
See your reasoning, we are talking about Obi of Anambra, you are bringing in Abia, did you see Obi contesting for senate after he left office? Your thinking concising Obi is more of tribalism. Mr man let us be honest to ourselves, Obi is more qualified to rule Nigeria as of now than those criminals. You guys are too tribalistic in nature, we Igbos voted for Obj massively and voted for Yar'Adua massively, now you guys prefer to vote for a criminal just because Obi is an Igbo man and yet you want the country to progress. Have you ever seen a family that progress without love?

What's make obi more qualified than others?

We are too tribalistic but never called Nigeria a zoo.

We are too tribalistic but never paralysis economics activities on Monday just to actually a regional/tribal govt..

Like i said , I'm voting Tinubu's legacies and achievements that i know and benefited

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by deeva2: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2022
chrisbizplanner:

In your view!
Every good thing done in Lagos since 1999 was done by Tinubu. Fashola and the rest.. did nothing!

Not all youths are jobless like you.. I'm currently in my office.

If obi cud not provide job for all the anambra youths in his 8 years of ruling, what makes u think he wud give u job if he bcom president.

Stop blaming Tinubu for ur unfortunate life..Cubana, ur brother wasted millions on the dead instead of establishing you and developing ur communities

Ur biafran brothers/sisters are successfully trading and working in Lagos, u are there waiting for buhari to give you job slot.
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by deeva2: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You and I know that 2019 and 2015 election was manipulated to favour Buhari because he's a northerner and in APC but 2023 is a different ball game .. Buhari is not contesting and with the insecurities, inflation and hunger taking a serious toll on the country and the citizens , the northerners won't be voting APC in large numbers ..

And with the new electoral bill signed into law by Buhari , Tinubu will lose disgracefully with Muslim Muslim ticket which has been largely condemned by not only the Christians , but by also the Muslims themselves .

The south south and south east are already in the box for Obi. The igbos in Lagos , the south south in Lagos , some hausas in Lagos , Edo and other tribes in Lagos will vote obi. The yorubas in their large numbers will vote Obi in Lagos and other south west states .

We saw the massive crowds in Nasarawa, Lafia yesterday for Obi

Tinubu should be worried ..

You are just too delusional.

The yoruba and the hausas wut allow obi to turn this country into a zoo as you igbo call it.

Quote me if obi win one LG in any S/W states, N/W and N/E..Maybe one in N/C Benue and plateau..

Wud u also blame buhari for the burning of govt properties and killing of innocent traders on monday by biafran agitators.

The hausas that u called animals/illiterate almajiri and the yoruba that u called afonja/fulani slave are now ur favourites because u want there votes.
obi cannot smell aso rock

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by nnamdi640: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2022
deeva2:

What's make obi more qualified than others?

We are too tribalistic but never called Nigeria a zoo.

We are too tribalistic but never paralysis economics activities on Monday just to actually a regional/tribal govt..

Like i said , I'm voting Tinubu's legacies and achievements that i know and benefited
Lol, you guys can't just hold until tangible reason to condemn Obi. Thesame Tinubu you want as president once said that " he don't believe in one Nigeria". Again, nobody ever said that he or she will paralysis the economy, again Buhari once said that he will make the past government ungovernable and yet you voted for him. Tinubu's achievement is just a mirage, a state like Lagos supposed to be competiting Dubai because the revenue generated from Lagos State is more than the federal allocation of 10states combine together.
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by deeva2: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2022
nnamdi640:
Lol, you guys can't just hold until tangible reason to condemn Obi. Thesame Tinubu you want as president once said that " he don't believe in one Nigeria". Again, nobody ever said that he or she will paralysis the economy, again Buhari once said that he will make the past government ungovernable and yet you voted for him. Tinubu's achievement is just a mirage, a state like Lagos supposed to be competiting Dubai because the revenue generated from Lagos State is more than the federal allocation of 10states combine together.

Stop perambulating and answer my question.

In case u dnt know, Tinubu's legacies makes Lagos state governable and inviting..

Apga/obi's legacies is Biafra agitation..

Just imagine if Lagos states also imposes monday sit at home..Do you think it wud generate that kind of allocation?

I wud appreciate if u can just answers my questions.

Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2022
deeva2:

You are just too delusional.

The yoruba and the hausas wut allow obi to turn this country into a zoo as you igbo call it.

Quote me if obi win one LG in any S/W states, N/W and N/E..Maybe one in N/C Benue and plateau..

Wud u also blame buhari for the burning of govt properties and killing of innocent traders on monday by biafran agitators.

The hausas that u called animals/illiterate almajiri and the yoruba that u called afonja/fulani slave are now ur favourites because u want there votes.
obi cannot smell aso rock

Your vote is just one (that's if you even have PVC)
The Hausas and most yorubas got mind of there own and won't even pay attention to this hateful comments you put out here

Obi is your next president and will lead this country to the path of prosperity against you haters of good governance wish
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by deeva2: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Your vote is just one (that's if you even have PVC)
The Hausas and most yorubas got kind of there own and won't even pay attention to this hateful comments you put out here

Obi is your next president and will lead this country to the path of prosperity against you haters of good governance wish

Quote me if obi win one LG in any S/W states, N/W and N/E..Maybe one in N/C Benue and plateau.

Lets just leave the matter till Feb 2023
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2022
deeva2:

Quote me if obi win one LG in any S/W states, N/W and N/E..Maybe one in N/C Benue and plateau.

Lets just leave the matter till Feb 2023
I don't have time for such nonsense. Who your quoting help?

You think I'm on this forum to drag shiit with you? Hell no

I am Obidient . Millions of Nigerian youths are obidients
The oldies in there large numbers are obidients and we don't care about what Tinubu and his useless followers says

The APC is a dead party to the northerners that Tinubu and his useless and foolish followers so rely on and we are happy

Nigerians won't reinforce another old fool corrupt fool in the person of Tinubu.. No!
Never!
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by deeva2: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I don't have time for such nonsense. Who your quoting help?

You think I'm on this forum to drag shiit with you? Hell no

I am Obidient . Millions of Nigerian youths are obidients
The oldies in there large numbers are obidients and we don't care about what Tinubu and his useless followers says

The APC is a dead party to the northerners that Tinubu and his useless and foolish followers so rely on and we are happy

Nigerians won't reinforce another old fool corrupt fool in the person of Tinubu.. No!
Never!

You are one of the Mpurimiri addict Adeyanju was talking about..
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by nnamdi640: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2022
deeva2:

Stop perambulating and answer my question.

In case u dnt know, Tinubu's legacies makes Lagos state governable and inviting..

Apga/obi's legacies is Biafra agitation..

Just imagine if Lagos states also imposes monday sit at home..Do you think it wud generate that kind of allocation?

I wud appreciate if u can just answers my questions.

Was it Obi that declared Monday sit at home? The only legacies of Tinubu was to set up area boys. Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria with all the big companies resided in it, don't bring in that rubbish telling people that Tinubu did this and that in Lagos. Maybe, you were still a baby when Tinubu was the governor of the state, we all know what he did. Majority of you are suffering from mental slavery, just go and check out what cities like Lagos with thesame revenue Lagos is getting are doing, then you will know that Lagos has been looted for long.
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by deeva2: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2022
nnamdi640:
Was it Obi that declared Monday sit at home? The only legacies of Tinubu was to set up area boys. Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria with all the big companies resided in it, don't bring in that rubbish telling people that Tinubu this and that in Lagos. Maybe, you were still a baby when Tinubu was the governor of the state, we all know what he did

Was Tinubu the governor when u accused him of instructing soldiers to kill during the endsars.

One thing i noticed abt some of you igbos, i mean the ungrateful ones is your hatred for Tinubu as if hes is the cause of the unfortunate in ur region..

Vote ur obi in peace and stop hating the man that God has blessed

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by nnamdi640: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2022
deeva2:

Was Tinubu the governor when u accused him of instructing soldiers to kill during the endsars.

One thing i noticed abt some of you igbos, i mean the ungrateful ones is your hatred for Tinubu as if hes is the cause of the unfortunate in ur region..

Vote ur obi in peace and stop hating the man that God has blessed
Tell Tinubu urchins to face their front and stop castigating Obi. Again don't bring tribalism into this election because Obi stand for Nigeria. Remember that we Igbos don't play politics with tribalism, we voted for Obj a south west product massively, we voted for Yar'Adua massively a north product and we also voted for Gej massively a south south product now for you to reciprocate the gesture you are now turning it to tribal election and rather vote for a drug baron and a confirmed criminal just because Obi is an Igbo. I wonder how you expect Nigeria to progress when you will rather vote for a criminal just because of your selfish interest and tribalism.
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by deeva2: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2022
nnamdi640:
Tell Tinubu urchins to face their front and stop castigating Obi. Again don't bring tribalism into this election because Obi stand for Nigeria. Remember that we Igbos don't play politics with tribalism, we voted for Obj a south west product massively, we voted for Yar'Adua massively a north product and we also voted for Gej massively a south south product now for you to reciprocate the gesture you are now turning it to tribal election and rather vote for a drug baron and a confirmed criminal just because Obi is an Igbo. I wonder how you expect Nigeria to progress when you will rather vote for a criminal just because of your selfish interest and tribalism.

Today is monday sit at home
No wonder u have the time to type rubbish.
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by TinubuNG: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Reinaldo:

E ti je agbado yo abi? Eyin ati tani Biafra?
Were ti pe lenu gala tita ninu oorun eko,oti gbede grin
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by nnamdi640: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
deeva2:

Today is monday sit at home
No wonder u have the time to type rubbish.
Lol, am in my office in Lagos island making my money.
Re: Faith Oyedepo: Christians Should Be Obidient In The Affairs Of God by beelon1020(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
lexy2014:

As big as you are, isn't it a shame that you can't answer primary school questions despite having google at your disposal?

Were Dey worry you OGA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.