Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Facebook ,twitter And Instagram Hacked By Scammer MK From Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Facebook ,twitter And Instagram Hacked By Scammer MK From Port Harcourt (515 Views)

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) / Instagram Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook ,twitter And Instagram Hacked By Scammer MK From Port Harcourt by Ayodeji2k14: 1:05am On Aug 07, 2022
My Facebook,twitter and Instagram was hacked simultaneously by a scammer called MK in Porthacourt some days ago specifically August 3rd.His details are with me and his mobile no is 0905 598 0909.
My findings showed that he hacked my accounts in Portharcout.
I want him to be aware that God Almighty will soon hack his life as this will be his last hacking.He changed my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts email and passwords and took possession of them.
I am sure this will be his last hacking.Wicked and devilish soul. He changed my primary e mail from my own to his own(nikaca4598@rolmis.com).
He is a fraudster which the police are looking for now as all is details have been known.
Re: My Facebook ,twitter And Instagram Hacked By Scammer MK From Port Harcourt by Extratyre01(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Ayodeji2k14:
My Facebook,twitter and Instagram was hacked simultaneously by a scammer called MK in Porthacourt some days ago specifically August 3rd.His details are with me and his mobile no is 0905 598 0909.
My findings showed that he hacked my accounts in Portharcout.
I want him to be aware that God Almighty will soon hack his life as this will be his last hacking.He changed my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts email and passwords and took possession of them.
I am sure this will be his last hacking.Wicked and devilish soul. He changed my primary e mail from my own to his own(nikaca4598@rolmis.com).
He is a fraudster which the police are looking for now as all is details have been known.

Mail THammed@polarisbanklimited.com to unhack your account back
Re: My Facebook ,twitter And Instagram Hacked By Scammer MK From Port Harcourt by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Beware of recovery scammers who will claim to work on your account and charge a fee, it is another scam.

If you set your account to receive login notification, click your mail and select "I didn't login from this device". An email notifying you that your account has been logged in somewhere else, click if it is not you.
Re: My Facebook ,twitter And Instagram Hacked By Scammer MK From Port Harcourt by Upliftment101: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ayodeji2k14:
My
U call police for ordinary fb hacker. You are the wicked and devilish one here
Re: My Facebook ,twitter And Instagram Hacked By Scammer MK From Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
Use true caller to get the name and Email of d devil

1 Like

Re: My Facebook ,twitter And Instagram Hacked By Scammer MK From Port Harcourt by wizod(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Upliftment101:

U call police for ordinary fb hacker. You are the wicked and devilish one here
Another Scammer Sighted. Continue, your cup will full one day

(1) (Reply)

Texas Megachurch Pastor Steps Down For Sending ‘unwise’ Instagram Messages / ‘my Wife Just Born’ – Abuja Big Boy Arrested For Alleged Kidnapping Begs [VIDEO] / How Range Rover, N40m Landed EFCC Chairman Abdurasheed Bawa In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.