Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal (11232 Views)

House Minority Leadership: PDP Summons Elumelu, Oke, Ikpeazu, Others / 2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja / R-APC: PDP Summons Atiku, Makarfi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by adioolayi(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2022
Seems Wike is bigger than PDP..

They have to sacrifice the National Chairman for hin
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by Kingspin(m): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Why should the party chairman help Atiku in wining? Is that fair?
That is what party Chairmen does.
And this is why politicians always quarrel with their party chairman.
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by Emperorx: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by Parachoko: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Kingspin:
That is what party Chairmen do.
And this is why politicians always quarrel with their party chairman.
This is not what party chairman always do.

A party chairman must always be free and fair to everyone. The way you people justify nonsense eh. See the way you dey defend the nonsense by Ayu.

Ayu is not been fair at all, the PDP ticket is suppose to be giving to a Southern Candidate.

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by Dapson73(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Kingspin:
Wetin be the man sin?
Because he helps Atiku win the primary.

Atiku and co must beware.
You can not be desperate to rule instead be desperate development Nigeria.
The two arguments are not the same.

As the party chairman, helping an aspirant to win is a sin.
He's supposed to be neutral. He will surely leave the office before the election next year, otherwise, PDP will come third after APC and SDP. As for Labour Party, no one is dragging the 5th position with them while NNPP will come 4th.

God bless Asiwaju, the incoming GCFR.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by duro4chang(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2022
No PDP chairman has ever left peacefully the same with APC except Akande
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by Boyooosa(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2022
dododawa1:
This man don't know is old, causing trouble up and down

Causing trouble or saying the truth, can the northerners take that? Reason it yourself....

Anyway, it's their problem
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by dododawa1: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2022
Boyooosa:

Causing trouble or saying the truth, can the northerners take that? Reason it yourself....

Anyway, it's their problem
Bro you will not understand.
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by Hakeem3(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
opalu:
My view is that they should make Wike the National Chairman of PDP just as a governor of APC Mai Bunu was APC Chairman for years.

How can National Chairman, Presidential candidate etc all be from North?
I know that before Election, even Atiku will become Obedient and Useful
PDP has failed as a party. This is to tell you the people's interest is not what they are after. But to satisfy their political ambition and personal interests. Where was the voice of the PDP as an opposition in the last 7years All of a sudden they want Nigerians to entrust the lives of 250million in their evil and corrupt hands. I don't even want to start talking of the APc that's a story for another day!
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by Boyooosa(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
dododawa1:
Bro you will not understand.

I will, if you explain
I'm human and a Nigerian
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by Jesusloveyou: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yureyes:
Okay. “Tinubu is campaigning as a candidate of the Yoruba people” Later some fools will say Obi supporters have made it a tribal thing
tinubu as a Yoruba and northern president.
atiku as a northern president.
obituary as idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist president.

tinubu have a better chance to be the president of Nigeria.
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by PharmacyStore: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Okay that's interesting
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by Bishops10(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
tesppidd:
I don't see the sense in this question..

1. Is he going to work against Atiku's presidency?
2. What would be the value of Wike's chairmanship without PDP winning the election and becoming the ruling party?
3. If Atiku becomes president and Wike becomes National chairman; would you want to compare Wike's power with Atiku's power?

I don't see any sense in your reply
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by KanwuliaExtra: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Time to deal the Northerners a dose of their own ethnocentric NIVAQUIN!

You can’t snatch the Southern presidency and keep the PDP chairmanship in the North too!

Ayu must go!
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by tesppidd: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bishops10:

I don't see any sense in your reply
I know.
You so senseless, even if sense was right there staring at you like your woman's nipples, you still wouldn't see it.
Re: PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal by Bishops10(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
tesppidd:
I know.
You so senseless, even if sense was right there staring at you like your woman's nipples, you still wouldn't see it.
You mustn't be senseless when replying people

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose / Jonah Jang To Sue Lai Mohammed Over Looters’ List / Sadiya Umar Farouq: 90 Million Nigerians Are Living In Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.