Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. (14004 Views)

8 Important Ways We Can Pray To God As Christians / 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins / 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by AgubataAkokwa: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Raycelove:
Here are eight ways you can effectively manage yourself as a christian and achieve the best in life.

8 ways to manage yourself.

1) The first step is to accept God as the Lord of your life and depend on God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit as the leader of your life.

2) You need to learn how to love yourself before you can perfectly love others .

3) You should be pure, and follow after integrity of heart.

4) By meditating on the word of God and abiding in it to live righteously, perfectly and to build up your faith.

5) By being diligent, discipline and humble.

6) By being spiritual, engaging in prayers and fasting often.

7) By taking full responsibility over the affairs of your life and self training .

8.) By seeking knowledge and understanding in the areas of our field for efficiency and empowerment.

Amen.

Are all there's needed in life. Only
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by candidbabe(f): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Brethren, serving God pays .
I am a living testimony
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Glead(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
So help me God! Amen
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Dewlo: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
see below

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Truefaith: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ghf
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Qwerty4u(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Inspired.... God bless you. I enjoyed my time in God's presence today.

Brethren check out my praise songs and be lifted.

https://mayvibe.com/play-album/idi-ebube1612459870

You can connect with me on social media..... You never can tell.
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
AntiChristian:
Na Jesus gave his disciples these 8 ways?

They ddnt include praying that those old fools that destroy this country perish away..

Finally we join hands in one love to vote tinibu out of this country...
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by MadamExcellency: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
After repentance, and assurance of salvation follow the steps below.

Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by alibiz: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
AntiChristian:
Na Jesus gave his disciples these 8 ways?
The world would have been a better place if people like will mind their business
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Pells:
Sunday service Don start oo at Nl
He forgot to tell us to get married so that we can now shag kpekus legally grin

That should be number 9 grin
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by Temmyusen: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
God help us to love others as we love ourselves

Happy Sunday
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by seunsmith1930(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
May the lord bless your wisdom
Re: 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. by PharmacyStore: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is true, nice teaching

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation / Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin? / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.