Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins (10398 Views)

8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. / 8 Important Ways We Can Pray To God As Christians / 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Raycelove: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2022
8 important ways we can totally be delivered from sins as Christians

Here are eight ways we can receive our liberty and be delivered from sin and bondages as Christians

1) By confession and believing in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and receiving the spiritual baptism of the Holy Spirit.

2) By attending church services to receive the baptism of water, fire and knowledge of God.

3) By fully repenting of the old ways of sins, lusts and pride from our heart through the revealed Word of God.

4) By submitting ourselves to the will of God through prayers, fasting and the meditation on the Word of God.

5) By having the fear of God and purity of heart.

6) By meditating and abiding on the Word of God to build up our faith in Jesus Christ.

7) By being humble, truthful, discipline and diligent in all our activities.

8.) By seeking more knowledge and understanding for our self development.

Amen.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by nakaman: 6:27am On Nov 13, 2022
The first one is a no no for me

What do you mean by Jesus, accept who as my lord and Savior.

The earlier we understand that Jesus was a scam, the better for us,
As well as the 2nd 1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Righthussle: 6:27am On Nov 13, 2022
Ok
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Raycelove: 6:27am On Nov 13, 2022
Bible Verses :

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 2:1-5 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.

Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.

For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.

Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.

Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.

Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

Proverbs 4:20-27

And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Exodus 15:26

And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

Acts 12:23

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Mark 16:17

Matthew 6:9-15 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

1 John 1:7-10 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Nehemiah 1:4-7 And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of heaven,

And said, I beseech thee, O LORD God of heaven, the great and terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments:

Let thine ear now be attentive, and thine eyes open, that thou mayest hear the prayer of thy servant, which I pray before thee now, day and night, for the children of Israel thy servants, and confess the sins of the children of Israel, which we have sinned against thee: both I and my father's house have sinned.

We have dealt very corruptly against thee, and have not kept the commandments, nor the statutes, nor the judgments, which thou commandedst thy servant Moses.

Psalms 51:1-4 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

Matthew 26:26-29 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom

James 5:14-15 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Psalms 15:1-3 LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

James 1:12-15 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Ephesians 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Matthew 5:7-9 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Psalms 1:1-3 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Psalms 90:11-12 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Proverbs 22:4, 11-12, 29 By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.

He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.

The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor.

Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Mark 11:22-24 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by babajero(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2022
nakaman:
The first one is a no no for me

What do you mean by Jesus, accept who as my lord and Savior.

The earlier we understand that Jesus was a scam, the better for us,
As well as the 2nd 1
You needed attention, congratulations you have gotten it.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Amuluonyenaego: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2022
Pls someone should summarize
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Menclothing: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2022
Go and sin no more
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by beyondPen(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2022
Can any man with flesh and blood really stop sin?
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by uncleck: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2022
OP, have you stopped being a sinner? It's funny that someone just came from nowhere and told us that our actions are called "sin", we need a "Jesus" in our life so that, not that we would stop sinning, but our sins would be justified.

If the sin of Adam made us sinners, why don't the ransom of Jesus make us all sinless?

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by phemmyfour: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Raycelove:

Here are eight ways we can receive our liberty and be delivered from sin and bondages as Christians

1) By confession and believing in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and receiving the spiritual baptism of the Holy Spirit.

2) By attending church services to receive the baptism of water , fire and knowledge of God.

3) By fully repenting of the old ways of sins, lusts and pride from our heart through the revealed Word of God.

4) By submitting ourselves to the will of God through prayers, fasting and the meditation on the Word of God.

6) By meditating and abiding on the Word of God to build up our faith in Jesus Christ.

Amen.
Water baptism is a symbol that represents redemption. No more no less.

Baptism of the holy spirit gives power and knowledge to do exploit
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by JoeNL22(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Raycelove:

2) By attending church services to receive the baptism of water, fire and knowledge of God.

Amen.
But obi has all these qualities na!
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Dtruthspeaker: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2022
Raycelove:

Amen.

After all you said, you did not say "Do not sin"!

How can a person be delivered from a disease eg gonorrhoea, ebola, aids if he keeps going to carry those diseases?
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Dtruthspeaker: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2022
uncleck:
OP, have you stopped being a sinner? It's funny that someone just came from nowhere and told us that our actions are called "sin", we need a "Jesus" in our life so that, not that we would stop sinning, but our sins would be justified.

If the sin of Adam made us sinners, why don't the ransom of Jesus make us all sinless?

Adam is at fault because he gave us the power to sin. Like the 2004 Toyota Camry cannot fly, we would never have been able to sin.

Therefore, you are sinner because, you sin.
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by uncleck: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Adam is at fault because he gave us the power to sin.

Therefore, you are sinner because, you sin.
So what exactly did the blood of Jesus do?
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Dtruthspeaker: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2022
uncleck:

So what exactly did the blood of Jesus do?

Wiped past sins exactly as debts are always past.

It does not cover fresh and future sins exactly as no one guarantees the payment of future debts.

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by uncleck: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wiped past sins exactly as debts are always past.

It does not cover fresh and future sins exactly as no one guarantees the payment of future debts.

If Adam was perfect at the beginning, and because he sinned we became imperfect and sinners, and Jesus shed his blood as ransom for the Adamic sin, we the offspring should also be devoid of sin because that which was responsible for our sins has been atoned for.

We were supposed to be perfect if Adam didn't sin. But his his sin ushered us into imperfection and sin so Jesus' ransom sacrifice should have atoned for the sin and make us sinless. After all we were not born yet when Adam sinned neither were we there when Jesus died
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by LegalWolf: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Raycelove:

Amen.

TenQ this post is exactly for ignoble, morally bankrupt and fraudulent LIARS like you. As the hope correctly said, the first step starts with confession of your lies... TenQ, why do you insist on your lies? Do you want to die the second time and burn in fire - Revelations 21:8

Thank you OP
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Bcactg7: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Danieljames2017: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2022
Two old twitter accounts with genuine, real and organic followers with very very good engagement for sale...

No need for to much talk, Below are the pictures with the age and followers.

NOTE: For both our peace of mind and safety I would prefer we use an escrow. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by jeromestarks: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2022
I love it when we talk about God

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Dtruthspeaker: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2022
uncleck:

If Adam was perfect at the beginning... After all we were not born yet when Adam sinned neither were we there when Jesus died

I have addressed this.

Adam's sin is that he transferred to us the power and ability to sin where before it would have been impossible like a lion flying.

So A flying lion will always give birth to a lion that can fly, hence Adam has done his own sinning (flight) and you are doing your own sinning. (Flight)
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by SleepingDog: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2022
Short and precise
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by SleepingDog: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2022
Scammers!!! Una no go everly see my money again. I can't believed these thieves duped me of the 12k that I secretely took from my mother's purse.
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Saig: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Raycelove:

Amen.
Most importantly by Being baptized for the washing away and forgiveness of your sins (Acts 2:37-38; 22:16).
Then locate the CHURCH OF CHRIST nearest you for worship.
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
beyondPen:
Can any man with flesh and blood really stop sin?

Yes when you stop feeding the flesh, and start feeding the spirit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Goshen, Please Explain Your Stand On Fornication Here / Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah / What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.