Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? (16518 Views)

Pes 2012 Vs Fifa 2012 / Best Soccer Game Ever For Ps1 We2002(old Soccer) / Please Where Can I Download Any Soccer Game For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Demoore(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
From 1996 to 2000 FIFA was king. PES/Winning Eleven took the crown from 2001 - 2009. FIFA bounced back 2010 - till date. Reviews and game experts confirms this.

I am a die hard football gamer and I usually take my time in migrating to the reigning football game. However, I can tell you that last year I dumped my PES 2010 for FIFA 2010 and never looked back. It took a while though. The first week I played FIFA 2010, I couldn't understand what all the hype was about. My bro in Yankee to give it at least a week b4 I judge so I can have a proper feel of the game. After one week I threw away my PES2010 dvd on PS3.

I haven't looked back since then. Now, I'm on the FIFA 2011 and I cant wait to lay my hands on FIFA2012.

FIFA all the way.

Its just a matter of time before everybody catches the FIFA bug.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by ONEWORLD: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
Demoore:

From 1996 to 2000 FIFA was king. PES/Winning Eleven took the crown from 2001 - 2009. FIFA bounced back 2010 - till date. Reviews and game experts confirms this.

I am a die hard football gamer and I usually take my time in migrating to the reigning football game. However, I can tell you that last year I dumped my PES 2010 for FIFA 2010 and never looked back. It took a while though. The first week I played FIFA 2010, I couldn't understand what all the hype was about. My bro in Yankee to give it at least a week b4 I judge so I can have a proper feel of the game. After one week I threw away my PES2010 dvd on PS3.

I haven't looked back since then. Now, I'm on the FIFA 2011 and I cant wait to lay my hands on FIFA2012.

FIFA all the way.

Its just a matter of time before everybody catches the FIFA bug.

beelyjay45,

Nice idea! It can be huge if well launched. I have been laying out a biz plan/op for such. Why don't you contact me so we can strategies.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by omafones: 1:37am On Aug 18, 2011
we sell 4 FIFA 11 for every one PES 2011

www.omagames.com

QED
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by EfeEkarume(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2011
The people's choice - PES! I love to PrESs PES! Don't disturb me with FIFA joor oh, tell that to wiz khaliFA, maybe he'll like it.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Hardballer(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
Konjour:

[b]Dude, i can create a dozen gaming reviews in a couple of hours if i wanna. That you looked up a couple o' reviews that summed up FIFA 11

being a better purchase than PES 11 doesn't exactly translate to what you're trying to portray,a'iit.

Individual preferences and sentiments'll always reflect in reviews and there are millions of such.

BTW i stopped checking up reviews before refreshing my gaming libraries a long time ago. The sentiments in the reviews have been mirrored by
you and I already cuz if we both of us should create personal reviews of the same games,the ratings'll definitely be different cuz you have

what thrills you in a game and i have mine. And as for me,again,i'm saying FIFA games on the Playstation II 'N III console has never cut it for

me. Pro Evolution Soccer games might their own shortcomings,but they're still the ish for moi. Can't wait to lay to lay my hands on FIFA 12 and

PES 12 though so i can see if there are any notable upgrades to either. Fingers crossed on that. cool

[/b]

nah man im a pes guy and i honestly wish pes was better cos the manager mode is sick ,   but ppl like ign,gametrailers,gamespot,game rankings,games radar all these are the biggest gaming websites and they cant all be confused , i was arguing for pes last year that ea bribed the websites to post higher ratings but after playing both i have seen the light lol. if pes fix their poo i wld be back on it in a flash

Konjour:

Pro Evolution Soccer 11 players also have finesse shots,in fact i played finesse shots on the PES 09 and PES 10. The FIFA 08 didn't

have 'em. cool

i started with fifa 10 and fifa 10 and 11 both have finesse shot

[flash=524,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn2fLEq6IkA?version=3[/flash]
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Konjour(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
Hardballer:

nah man im a pes guy and i honestly wish pes was better cos the manager mode is sick ,   but ppl like ign,gametrailers,gamespot,game rankings,games radar all these are the biggest gaming websites and they cant all be confused , i was arguing for pes last year that ea bribed the websites to post higher ratings but after playing both i have seen the light lol. if pes fix their poo i wld be back on it in a flash

i started with fifa 10 and fifa 10 and 11 both have finesse shot

[flash=524,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn2fLEq6IkA?version=3[/flash]

[b]Yeah,i catch your drift 'bout the websites' ratings 'n all that, but i played the FIFA 07,08,09,10,and i've got a couple of FIFA 11 game discs(an

original and a fake),i've played EVERYTHING there is to play on FIFA 11,Finished playing the 15 seasons' manager mode about 4-5 times,done the

same with the player manager mode and the player mode,done all the "be a goalkeeper" stuff,played all the in-game tournaments,and even created

and completed 'bout 3 more choice tournaments. Played everything there is to play too on the PES 08,09,10,and i've replaced my PES 11 game

disc 'bout twice already cuz of wear and tear grin grin and i'm currently in the knockout stages of the UEFA Champions' league of the year 2097 AD undecided

and i've seen Ronaldo,Rooney,Hazard,Nasri,Fabregas.et al die at least thrice each and get re-incarnated again grin and up till now,anytime i

wanna slot any football game disc in my PS3 console,my first choice has to be the PES 11. No gaming websites,reviews,mushrooms.etc can

make me change my mind,at least for NOW. The Uk playstation magazine even pasted a 10/10 seal on the cover of FIFA 11. shocked

Even a rocket scientist would know that is just a marketing ploy. For me,My PES 11 rocks better than My FIFA 11.

BTW, It is no news now that Rooney and Wilshere(Jack Wilshere shocked angry)would be gracing the cover art of FIFA 12, SMH vigorously. embarassed lipsrsealed[/b]
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by ollyndjeda(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
let me break it down for u guys, firstly i play mine on a psp so let me give u my thoughts based on d psp version. Audio on pes is crap, d commentary is d type u hear in eyimba vs warri wolves games. For player likeness pes takes it all, a 100%. for example just go check agbonlahor on both. In terms of gameplay fifa lets u stamp ur own style on d field,if u want to play d man u style of patternlessness or d barcelona precise passin system. Pes's top player furstrates like die. Manager mood? 4 me i give it to fifa cos its real life like,mad inflation for players by clubs if dey really want d player like chelsea are doin for modric on my game {they are biddin 89 million can u believe it}. in pes its debt for sure. For me itS FIFA
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Hardballer(m): 3:07am On Aug 27, 2011
pes 2012 demo is out , played it and all i can say is nope , im probably stickin with fifa this year too until pes get ther sh!t together , download and post ur opinions here ,
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Konjour(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2011
PES 2012 is gon' be out next month, i should be among the first thousand to grab a copy. cheesy
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Hardballer(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2011
nah it can be next month o there is still a lot of work to be done , it felt like i was skating on ice the whole time i was playing , i moved a left back to center back position and his stats dropped from 81 to 47 . what part of the game is that? , truss sha pes fans no go gree grin grin grin im just sain download the demo and play it , one thing i will give pes tho is that the dribbles go thru a whole lot easier than in fifa
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Konjour(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
Hardballer:

nah it can be next month o there is still a lot of work to be done , it felt like i was skating on ice the whole time i was playing , [b]i moved a left back to center back position and his stats dropped from 81 to 47 . [/b]what part of the game is that? , truss sha pes fans no go gree grin grin grin im just sain download the demo and play it , one thing i will give pes tho is that the dribbles go thru a whole lot easier than in fifa

Its slated to be released around the same time as FIFA 12,and FIFA 12 is also gon' be out as from next month(at least in the Uk).

Switchin' players from their fundamental positions is always going to affect their stats drastically,especially if they're not capable of playing in

multiple positions. The same thing happens in FIFA too,and i've even noticed it as far as FIFA 08 and PES 09,so its not something new at all.

Its all part of what makes the games more realistic. In real life,Wayne rooney lost form and went on his career's most severe goal droughts

in the 2008/2009 season when he was pushed out wide to play as a left Attacking Winger in the attack triumvirate of Man utd in that year in

order to accommodate CR7 to play as a "False 9". So,the games are only getting better and more realistic. cool
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by coogar: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2011
i am amazed people still ask these questions. i am not sure anyone played more pro evolution soccer games than i did in the last decade.
pes was the bomb in the era of playstation 2. konami dominated ea sports in those years but since the advent of playstation 3, fifa have taken over.

the people thinking pes is better than fifa these days are still playing games on their old ps2 consoles.
fifa on ps3 is the most realistic football game ever. on hdtv, the bliss is heavenly.

talking about pes2012 vs fifa 2012, it's a no brainer. fifa 12 would win.
fifa has something, konami would never have. that's the ultimate team feature(for gamers who can play online).

if you have never played the ultimate team, you have never enjoyed your ps3 console.
where gamers buy players online with either real money online via playstation network(credit/debit cards) or acquired coins(from winning hundreds of games).

with your coins, you go into bidding wars with other gamers online. 5 star players like messi, ronaldo, etc cost about 1 million coins and they are rare, 4 star players cost less but the goal is to build an ultimate team with the coins you have got and compete with gamers online all over the world. bidding is 24 hours just like ebay. . . . .there's a happy hour slot every week on friday to get the rare opportunity of buying gold packs for cheaper prices. in a gold pack, you can get a messi or ronaldo if you are lucky and so on and forth.

in a nutshell, fifa have taken football gaming to the next level.
konami are miles behind, light years behind. if the op's agenda is to create a gaming event in nigeria, konami would be his best bet. most nigerians are conversant with konami's pes. most nigerians cannot play with manual game pads that fifa have restricted gamers to and most nigerians don't play online because of the slow internet connection. so, konami wins in nigeria, fifa wins overall.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by ritchboy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2011
As always i'm getting both, but i think i'll play FIFA more this year.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Panache(m): 3:02am On Dec 14, 2011
Play  PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012 at Gamerzzz Mafoluku. The experience is second to none. With cold blasting AC

Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Konjour(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
Panache:

Play  PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012 at Gamerzzz Mafoluku. The experience is second to none. With cold blasting AC

^^ Where's the fun and relaxation if you have to keep standing to play games? embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Panache(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2011
@Konjour, It's a matter of choice. Guys prefer to stand up when the games get intense.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by georgee(m): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2011
FIFA 12 is utter crap, i repeat ''utter crap'' angry angry angry angry just like the organisation and the members (Seo Blatter and Family). angry angry angry
It's sheer beef that PES is not fully licensed undecided undecided
I have broken all my FIFA CDs each year i bought them (FIFA 10, 11, 12). The other guy shouting FIFA is different on a PS3 console should go and sit down somewhere angry angry, I have played FIFA 11 and 12 in my friends house (PS3), it's still thesame crap. I was just wondering, what's the hype all about . If a corner kick is to be taken in FIFA, i laugh at the way the players are positioned, (Bending down so low and breathing heavily) grin grin grin.

Pls FIFA makers should stop beefing PES. PES 12 all the way cool cool
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by jackkyy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2011
the only reason fifa has better rating onn review sites is because it has more options than pes on the home screen if you know what i mean. the variety of features is the reason why. but they all know that pes wins when it comes t realistic gameplay. most fifa goals are alike and the tactical defending sucks. pes 2012 has a new defending style where you use Left trigger button and X to lock the player. that game reminds me of old pes games. its so good beats pes 2011. i will post a link for ps3 users here. look in that dude's other tutorial videos he is a pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_clJG08EXGg
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by jackkyy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2011
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by nex(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
Krave X organizes the second Edition of the Xtreme Gamer Challenge

Sessions start at noon. Each 2hr session will take all three games for about 30min each with a 30min break before the next session.

Each game will be set to last about longer than 3-5 minutes.

Winner of the FIFA 2012 Tournament - XBOX 360 console
Winner of Dance Central 2 - Justin Bieber Beats by Dr Dre
Winner of Tekken 6 - Toshiba Digital Camcorder.

Venue: The Hub, Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki, Lagos.
Date: 23-24 December 2011.

Register at http://www.facebook.com/xtremegadgets

Registration is completely FREE!

Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by aligwe07: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2012
xtremeidea: PES = Realistic game play! grin grin grin

FIFA = Unrealistic play! angry angry angry

Sorry what he meant was fifa=realistic gameplay

Pes=Unrealistic gameplay..
†Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Humble truth íڪ that fifa íڪ too matured and hard for nigerians.a lot of us staryed playing pes.all i used to dream about was made possible only by fifa.like †Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Real jerseys and real stadiums.live commentary.live gameplay like handball and game mentality.i mena fifa went in depth unlike pes dat made it easy and childish.†Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Only thing Pes can be giving kudos  íڪ their champions league and unnecessary advanced graphics dat makes †Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Game look funny.as for Ūя̲̅ plan ill advice u to go for pes cuz in nigeria pple love easy stuff like toyota and all dat.infact pes was made by toyota.Fifa was made by range rover.fifa íڪ meant for reserved and big boys.not all pes fans can play fifa cuz of it's hard gameplay but all fifa fan find it easy to play pes.

In summary to be sincere u can do a research urself,fifa 12 íڪ †Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Best soccer series eva made.end of story.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by aligwe07: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2012
xtremeidea: PES = Realistic game play! grin grin grin

FIFA = Unrealistic play! angry angry angry

Sorry what he meant was fifa=realistic gameplay

Pes=Unrealistic gameplay..
†Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Humble truth íڪ that fifa íڪ too matured and hard for nigerians.a lot of us staryed playing pes.all i used to dream about was made possible only by fifa.like †Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Real jerseys and real stadiums.live commentary.live gameplay like handball and game mentality.i mena fifa went in depth unlike pes dat made it easy and childish.†Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Only thing Pes can be giving kudos  íڪ their champions league and unnecessary advanced graphics dat makes †Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Game look funny.as for Ūя̲̅ plan ill advice u to go for pes cuz in nigeria pple love easy stuff like toyota and all dat.infact pes was made by toyota.Fifa was made by range rover.fifa íڪ meant for reserved and big boys.not all pes fans can play fifa cuz of it's hard gameplay but all fifa fan find it easy to play pes.

In summary to be sincere u can do a research urself,fifa 12 íڪ †Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Best soccer series eva made.end of story.waiting for fifa 13
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by olekugames: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
coogar: i am amazed people still ask these questions. i am not sure anyone played more pro evolution soccer games than i did in the last decade.
pes was the bomb in the era of playstation 2. konami dominated ea sports in those years but since the advent of playstation 3, fifa have taken over.

the people thinking pes is better than fifa these days are still playing games on their old ps2 consoles.
fifa on ps3 is the most realistic football game ever. on hdtv, the bliss is heavenly.

talking about pes2012 vs fifa 2012, it's a no brainer. fifa 12 would win.
fifa has something, konami would never have. that's the ultimate team feature(for gamers who can play online).

if you have never played the ultimate team, you have never enjoyed your ps3 console.
where gamers buy players online with either real money online via playstation network(credit/debit cards) or acquired coins(from winning hundreds of games).

with your coins, you go into bidding wars with other gamers online. 5 star players like messi, ronaldo, etc cost about 1 million coins and they are rare, 4 star players cost less but the goal is to build an ultimate team with the coins you have got and compete with gamers online all over the world. bidding is 24 hours just like ebay. . . . .there's a happy hour slot every week on friday to get the rare opportunity of buying gold packs for cheaper prices. in a gold pack, you can get a messi or ronaldo if you are lucky and so on and forth.

in a nutshell, fifa have taken football gaming to the next level.
konami are miles behind, light years behind. if the op's agenda is to create a gaming event in nigeria, konami would be his best bet. most nigerians are conversant with konami's pes. most nigerians cannot play with manual game pads that fifa have restricted gamers to and most nigerians don't play online because of the slow internet connection. so, konami wins in nigeria, fifa wins overall.

You can get Amazon Giftcards,iTunes Giftcards, Facebook Credits and Playstation Network Cards
at www.giftcardsnaija.com.
Lowest Cost and Instant Delivery !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Fighting Game Of All Time? / Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 / Baba Ijebu's Lottery Bonanza On Saturday....can He Pay All Winners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.