Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him (4134 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Realtalk20: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
I want you to cry this afternoon cheesy
August 02? grin
E pain am grin

He is sharing old post of bot likes grin

E don sour since cheesy

Oya go open new bot accounts and cry more grin

1 Like

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Realtalk20: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
The joke is on you.

I showed you the likes have been having even though you are crying to Seun about it.

You even had to create a thread about it, you must have been so pained.

E pain am grin

No more bot likes grin

Talkative grin
Cry more

1 Like

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Eniitankorede: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
The joke is on you!

If I knew it's you, I won't have bother to reply. You're the same lowlife who have been crying because of "likes" people get on Nairaland.

You don even turn am to a job to search for bots on Nairaland cheesy

Mynd44 seun oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

This boy is breaking rule rule 19
bdon123 is his second account, he has one more account on Nairaland.

Are you sure you don’t need a check in at Yaba left?
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by etrange: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

Bro you talk too damn much its nauseating undecided

Try and be silent.. the whole world doesn't need to know all your opinions.

Use your mind to think things to develop yourself. Talking is not a skill set you can put on your resume.

You talk too much for a man

Dude, you're the one talking too much on this thread. If you have any response for his question, state it and stop this "you talk too much" gimmick. Nobody is falling for it. People are here to engage in political discussions not gender dichotomy and toxic masculinity. Say your bit and let others say theirs.
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Parachoko: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

August 02? grin
E pain am grin

He is sharing old post of bot likes grin

E don sour since cheesy

Oya go open new bot accounts and cry more grin
So August 02 is an old post? The joke is on you.

You keep on talking about me been pained like say nah me dey always open thread dey cry to Seun about likes cheesy

You must have been so pained I do treat you like a lowlife you are all this while, by snubbing you whenever you wail about the likes I got cheesy

I want you to die of headache this afternoon . Choke on the likes.

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Parachoko: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Ask your papa for house
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Christistruth00: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
If an Ibo man become the President and the Northerners start behaving like IPOB, who will blame them?

Exactly
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
You are MAD for quoting me with your senseless, bigotry crap, typed up there.
Receive sense to be Obident in JESUS NAME.
Let the church say, God forbids BATting....... AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Realtalk20: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
So August 02 is an old post? The joke is on you.

You keep on talking about me been pained like say nah me dey always open thread dey cry to Seun about likes cheesy

You must have been so pained I do treat you like a lowlife you are all this while, by snubbing you whenever you wail about the likes I got cheesy

I want you to die of headache this afternoon . Choke on the likes.

E pain am tire grin

See tears grin

No more Bot likes for you

Sharing old posts must be nostalgic for you grin
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by LocalStandard1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
bdon123:

Bro we go see d 5% come 2023.Wat most people don't understand is d northern muslim extremist are not as much as they portray.most northern states 50% or more Christian jst that d christians tend not to vote.this has changed right now....prepare for premium tears 2023.
Ano one day ,we go separate frm una so u guys can practice ur extremism on urself

Thank you brother. I am getting tired of being the only Christian North saying this here. We need more to come out and speak out. Preach.
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by PoliciaNLand: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by bdon123(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Thank you brother. I am getting tired of being the only Christian North saying this here. We need more to out and speak out, preach.
They always ignorantly think d north is all Muslims.Kaduna is 50% christians or more...plus abuja na north.

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by bdon123(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Me bdon123 somebody 2nd account?U a funny lot
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by aariwa(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
bdon123:

They always ignorantly think d north is all Muslims.Kaduna is 50% christians or more...plus abuja na north.
Obi is very strategic, now I know why he is visiting churches all over Nigeria. The church had suffered the most persecution under buhari and only a strong Christian and political leader from a majority ethnic group can save Christians from the hate of the Muslims

1 Like

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by LocalStandard1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
aariwa:
Obi is very strategic, now I know why he is visiting churches all over Nigeria. The church had suffered the most persecution under buhari and only a strong Christian and political leader from a majority ethnic group can save Christians from the hate of the Muslims

Preach. The Northern Muslim superiority complex and bloodletting must be stopped. This is not hate speech, this is a call for justice and fairness.

You can't lead a nation, then step aside let others try.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by aariwa(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Preach. The Northern Muslim superiority complex and bloodletting must be stopped. This is not hate speech, this is a call for justice and fairness.

You can't lead a nation, then step aside let others try.
SS/SE, at least 50% SW and up to 80% of Christians in the north will vote for Obi while , Kwakwanso, Atiku and tinubu will share the northern Muslim votes, so PO will likely win as things are going now

1 Like

Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Idiotseverywher: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Parachoko:
If an Ibo man become the President and the Northerners start behaving like IPOB, who will blame them?
. He will give them Chance to be in their on
Re: I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him by Prettygirl200(f): 1:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Parachoko:
I commented base on the topic.

Whether you are an Ibo man or not is none of my business.

If an Igbo man become the President, and the Hausas start asking for Hausa Republic and asking non indigenes to leave Hausa Land, no one will blame them. IPOB have set the precedent.
It will be better if they even live bc they have done more harm than good to this country, ILLITERACY runs in their blood, too too barbaric, killings, terrorising, kidnapping, lynching innocent people. They are religion bigouts. Honestly if they ask for their own country it will be freely given to them bc nothing good has ever come out from the NORTH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Dead Men Tinubu Appointed Into His Campaign Council / Akwa-ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa. I Didn't Know You Like What Is Going On In Nigeria / So This Man Already Looking Like This Is Going To Lead Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.