Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This (3020 Views)

Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Talentempire: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2022
So
I stay in a compound that has about 8 flats not face me I face you

I and this my neighbor are the oldest tenants there.

Since all the tenants that use to be in the compound moved out

I became kinda close to this my neighbor

am married she is also married
I became close to her because it is not good for one to leave in a compound and have no relationship with at least one tenants there

And also I don't want to build any relationship with any new tenant again cos I don't want any drama I have seen enough from privious tenants.

So since she is the oldest after myself I decided to just maintain the friendship.

But the problem now is

This Woman can make everyone around her enemy without them offending her.

as she use to say " I can keep malice with all the tenants in this compound with extra"

So
There is this new couple that just moved into the compound and for no reason she just hate this people
They can not come outside in peace , they can not seat in the front of their flat peaceful her children will be going round and round ears dropping on this couple conversation just to go back n tell their mother what they heard

An most times the information the the kids gives their mom are mostly lies

The next Thing she will come and tell me with so much anger and bitterness

The annoying part is anytime we are together the only thing she talks about is this couple how much she dislike them and all of that

Which I have asked her severally what they did to her that she hate them this much
But no solid reason .

As for me I have no business with any new tenant in the compound the only thing connecting us is greetings and maybe NEPA bill

But the way this my neighbor friend is treating all the new tenants in the compound is very disturbing

She has stopped all of them from fatching water from the well because the well is close to her window , she has also stopped all of them from drying her their clothes near the well.

After doing all this she wants me to support her and clap for her
if I tell her she is wrong she gets very angry.

Because of her troublesome nature the landlord ones evicted a tenant because of her
But that was when she newly moved in
But later the landlord got to understand that she doesn't like peace..

Even when we take our kids for outing this woman must make trouble with with people there
Same when we go to the market

People will sometimes ask how I cope with a person like that
But I cope anyways

But like this now am tired

Most times I feel so embarrassed
When she act stupid in public .

My issue with her is she always wants me to support her to matter her wrong,
To always tell her that her actions towards other people is right
Which I can't

Just last week she went to fight her kids school teachers plus the owner of the school base on what her kids told her

And just Just yesterday again she came to report this new couple to me base on what her kids told her

And I told her to stop fighting people who are not fighting her and she should tell her kid's to stop telling her things about other people

This morning I greeted her she gave me a cold reply

Please if you have any experience with this kind of people what's the best solution to handle them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Ahmed0336(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2022
Mind your biz. The road to heaven did not pass through her door so why working yourself unnecessarily?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by ahnie: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Compound familiarity sickens the hell outta me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Shellsploit: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2022
Mind your business so that u can have rest of mind...

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by ahnie: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2022
Pls let me ask an harmess questions?
Pls do you have a JOB?

Because you seemed to have lots of free time in your hands.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by ahnie: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2022
If you're busy,you won't have any time famzing with that fruit bat nasty neighbor of yours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Talentempire: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2022
ahnie:
Pls let me ask an harmess questions?
Pls do you have a JOB?

Because you seemed to have lots of free time in your hands.

Yes we all are working

We don't even see eachother everyday maybe ones in a week or in two weeks

But when there is an issue she will always call on phone or come to see me
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Oizee(f): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2022
U better distance urself from that ur troublesome neighbour, i know her type, every other person is bad except her.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Mayzie(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Don't she have a husband?
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by robinso01(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2022
Create ur distance from her,else she is going to drag you into mud with her. You might later start acting bitter also.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2022
Two principal ways Jesus defeated Satan.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_LHo9iC8hs
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by mardis: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2022
You said you're married. Isn't your wife staying with you? How comes she allows you her husband to be so close to a female neighbour to the extent of receiving gossip from the female neighbour. And how about her own husband i'e your neighbour? Abi there is more to the story than what you wrote up there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Dizzyyish: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Hmm..
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Talentempire: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2022
mardis:
You said you're married. Isn't your wife staying with you? How comes she allows you her husband to be so close to a female neighbour to the extent of receiving gossip from the female neighbour. And how about her own husband i'e your neighbour? Abi there is more to the story than what you wrote up there?

Female friends
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by AngelicBeing: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yawns, next news jare cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Mindlog: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
On the issue of usage of the well as well as the cloth line, has she been reported to the landlord?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by sisisioge: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
And you are still friends with her? She will soon do you strong thing. What a terrible person! Biko stop greeting her too!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by tamcamp253: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
The story no clear at all, she’s married, you’re married, una Dey take una kids out together, SIR THIS IS NOT A STORY OF YOUR TROUBLESOME NEIGHBOR, BUT A STORY OF YOUR TROUBLESOME WIFE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by tamcamp253: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
No mind the OP, Na him wife him Dey talk about not neighbor
mardis:
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by care4you: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
ahnie:
Compound familiarity sickens the hell outta me.

Hypocrite!

Are you not the one that posted how you celebrated with your compound neighbors on your child's birthday?

Hanty (bi.tc.h) are you well at all?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by NoToPile: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lool neighbour's from hell. People like that needs only distance, run away from her, that once in 2 weeks you guys jam each other let it be once monthly, withdraw gradually it's only a matter of time she does same to you.

I don't even support compound friendship, good morning good morning finish.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Foodqueen(f): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
If I were in the shoe, since she has decided to give me a cold shoulder, I will definitely throw a party.

Leave her with her bittered children. The product she makes of them will be her pains tomorrow.

I have one like that.

All the children have grown to be bittered and useless.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by ahnie: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Foodqueen:
If I were in the shoe, since she has decided to give me a cold shoulder, I will definitely throw a party.

Leave her with her bittered children. The product she makes of them will be her pains tomorrow.

I have one like that.

All the children have grown to be bittered and useless.
Lolx
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
house experience sickens the hell outta me
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by nairalanderr: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
over familiarity,rubbish.
she and her children are stupid,jobless bitter people.
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by cozy7(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Talentempire:
So
I stay in a compound that has about 8 flats not face me I face you

I and this my neighbor are the oldest tenants there.

Since all the tenants that use to be in the compound moved out

I became kinda close to this my neighbor

am married she is also married
I became close to her because it is not good for one to leave in a compound and have no relationship with at least one tenants there

And also I don't want to build any relationship with any new tenant again cos I don't want any drama I have seen enough from privious tenants.

So since she is the oldest after myself I decided to just maintain the friendship.

But the problem now is

This Woman can make everyone around her enemy without them offending her.

as she use to say " I can keep malice with all the tenants in this compound with extra"

So
There is this new couple that just moved into the compound and for no reason she just hate this people
They can not come outside in peace , they can not seat in the front of their flat peaceful her children will be going round and round ears dropping on this couple conversation just to go back n tell their mother what they heard

An most times the information the the kids gives their mom are mostly lies

The next Thing she will come and tell me with so much anger and bitterness

The annoying part is anytime we are together the only thing she talks about is this couple how much she dislike them and all of that

Which I have asked her severally what they did to her that she hate them this much
But no solid reason .

As for me I have no business with any new tenant in the compound the only thing connecting us is greetings and maybe NEPA bill

But the way this my neighbor friend is treating all the new tenants in the compound is very disturbing

She has stopped all of them from fatching water from the well because the well is close to her window , she has also stopped all of them from drying her their clothes near the well.

After doing all this she wants me to support her and clap for her
if I tell her she is wrong she gets very angry.

Because of her troublesome nature the landlord ones evicted a tenant because of her
But that was when she newly moved in
But later the landlord got to understand that she doesn't like peace..

Even when we take our kids for outing this woman must make trouble with with people there
Same when we go to the market

People will sometimes ask how I cope with a person like that
But I cope anyways

But like this now am tired

Most times I feel so embarrassed
When she act stupid in public .

My issue with her is she always wants me to support her to matter her wrong,
To always tell her that her actions towards other people is right
Which I can't

Just last week she went to fight her kids school teachers plus the owner of the school base on what her kids told her

And just Just yesterday again she came to report this new couple to me base on what her kids told her

And I told her to stop fighting people who are not fighting her and she should tell her kid's to stop telling her things about other people

This morning I greeted her she gave me a cold reply

Please if you have any experience with this kind of people what's the best solution to handle them?

Are u talking abt your neighbour or u talking abt your wife? Bro, MIND YOUR BUSINESS. Cut that woman off bcoz she will soon ruin your life, bet it. As for your co-tenants who are scared of her, that's their stupidity to bear. Once again, mind your business bro n de-associate yourself from this woman.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Talentempire: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
tamcamp253:
The story no clear at all, she’s married, you’re married, una Dey take una kids out together, SIR THIS IS NOT A STORY OF YOUR TROUBLESOME NEIGHBOR, BUT A STORY OF YOUR TROUBLESOME WIFE.

This is a case of two female friends
Please
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Madam op, better put (f) in your moniker so that people will see that you are a female not male, even I was confused at first.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
A friend to a gossip is a gossip

When the gist was sweet, we no hear anything but now that your friendship is paying off and the smear is getting to you , you want a way out.

Go figure. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Mikespecialone(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
So Na well una Dey use for una flats ??
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by emmanuelbrown26: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Talentempire:

Yes we all are working

We don't even see eachother everyday maybe ones in a week or in two weeks

But when there is an issue she will always call on phone or come to see me
Mr. Na ur wife u dey narrate here no bi ur neighbour. Simply tell us how to handle such a wife.
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by emmanuelbrown26: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
tamcamp253:
U are smart jare, op is just one of d boys in men skin. Instead of him to come out plain, he is hiding behind d keyword and for him to narrate dis stuff shows d type of woman he married and d type of man he is. I just hate all these men in boys skin, they can't take decision on their own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) / Should Drug/alcohol Addicts Be Bribed Not To Have Kids? / Housewife Dies After Sex With Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.