Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This (3027 Views)

Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by tamcamp253: 1:37am On Aug 08, 2022
lol Abeg make we forgive the op for trying to deceive us
emmanuelbrown26:

U are smart jare, op is just one of d boys in men skin. Instead of him to come out plain, he is hiding behind d keyword and for him to narrate dis stuff shows d type of woman he married and d type of man he is. I just hate all these men in boys skin, they can't take decision on their own.
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by tamcamp253: 1:42am On Aug 08, 2022
heard
Talentempire:

This is a case of two female friends
Please
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Gloriagee(f): 6:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Press the ignore button. She's definitely going to be back to continue the relationship but your mumu Don do. She's toxic, troublesome and a gossip. She's gonna lower your IQ and your peace of mind lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by frozen70(f): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Talentempire:
So
I stay in a compound that has about 8 flats not face me I face you

I and this my neighbor are the oldest tenants there.

Since all the tenants that use to be in the compound moved out

I became kinda close to this my neighbor

am married she is also married
I became close to her because it is not good for one to leave in a compound and have no relationship with at least one tenants there

And also I don't want to build any relationship with any new tenant again cos I don't want any drama I have seen enough from privious tenants.

So since she is the oldest after myself I decided to just maintain the friendship.

But the problem now is

This Woman can make everyone around her enemy without them offending her.

as she use to say " I can keep malice with all the tenants in this compound with extra"

So
There is this new couple that just moved into the compound and for no reason she just hate this people
They can not come outside in peace , they can not seat in the front of their flat peaceful her children will be going round and round ears dropping on this couple conversation just to go back n tell their mother what they heard

An most times the information the the kids gives their mom are mostly lies

The next Thing she will come and tell me with so much anger and bitterness

The annoying part is anytime we are together the only thing she talks about is this couple how much she dislike them and all of that

Which I have asked her severally what they did to her that she hate them this much
But no solid reason .

As for me I have no business with any new tenant in the compound the only thing connecting us is greetings and maybe NEPA bill

But the way this my neighbor friend is treating all the new tenants in the compound is very disturbing

She has stopped all of them from fatching water from the well because the well is close to her window , she has also stopped all of them from drying her their clothes near the well.

After doing all this she wants me to support her and clap for her
if I tell her she is wrong she gets very angry.

Because of her troublesome nature the landlord ones evicted a tenant because of her
But that was when she newly moved in
But later the landlord got to understand that she doesn't like peace..

Even when we take our kids for outing this woman must make trouble with with people there
Same when we go to the market

People will sometimes ask how I cope with a person like that
But I cope anyways

But like this now am tired

Most times I feel so embarrassed
When she act stupid in public .

My issue with her is she always wants me to support her to matter her wrong,
To always tell her that her actions towards other people is right
Which I can't

Just last week she went to fight her kids school teachers plus the owner of the school base on what her kids told her

And just Just yesterday again she came to report this new couple to me base on what her kids told her

And I told her to stop fighting people who are not fighting her and she should tell her kid's to stop telling her things about other people

This morning I greeted her she gave me a cold reply

Please if you have any experience with this kind of people what's the best solution to handle them?

You get time to dey relate with such person
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Talentempire: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U are smart jare, op is just one of d boys in men skin. Instead of him to come out plain, he is hiding behind d keyword and for him to narrate dis stuff shows d type of woman he married and d type of man he is. I just hate all these men in boys skin, they can't take decision on their own.

This is a case of two female neighbors please
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by Richy4(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Mind your biz. The road to heaven did not pass through her door so why working yourself unnecessarily?
grin grin cheesy
I like that sassy quote... I guess it's the best since this August on Nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by lereinter(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2022
You are a weak man
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by breadplanet(f): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
I don't understand how most people jumped to the conclusion that the op is male. I had to read the story again. Anyways op your kind of person annoys the hell out of me. You can't take a stand. How can you even continue to be friends with this kind of person if you claim you dislike what she does...I mean does she use a gun to come to your house to force you talk to her? Or you are owing her money that you just have to relate with her. I don't understand eziokwu. If you tell her off she will beat you? Let me tell you something..the way she talks trash about other people to you is same way she talks trash about you to others. Better go buy sense from the market and cut her off. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by obinna58(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Your wife you mean
Re: How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This by ImaIma1(f): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Talentempire:
So
I stay in a compound that has about 8 flats not face me I face you

I and this my neighbor are the oldest tenants there.

Since all the tenants that use to be in the compound moved out

I became kinda close to this my neighbor

am married she is also married
I became close to her because it is not good for one to leave in a compound and have no relationship with at least one tenants there

And also I don't want to build any relationship with any new tenant again cos I don't want any drama I have seen enough from privious tenants.

So since she is the oldest after myself I decided to just maintain the friendship.

But the problem now is

This Woman can make everyone around her enemy without them offending her.

as she use to say " I can keep malice with all the tenants in this compound with extra"

So
There is this new couple that just moved into the compound and for no reason she just hate this people
They can not come outside in peace , they can not seat in the front of their flat peaceful her children will be going round and round ears dropping on this couple conversation just to go back n tell their mother what they heard

An most times the information the the kids gives their mom are mostly lies

The next Thing she will come and tell me with so much anger and bitterness

The annoying part is anytime we are together the only thing she talks about is this couple how much she dislike them and all of that

Which I have asked her severally what they did to her that she hate them this much
But no solid reason .

As for me I have no business with any new tenant in the compound the only thing connecting us is greetings and maybe NEPA bill

But the way this my neighbor friend is treating all the new tenants in the compound is very disturbing

She has stopped all of them from fatching water from the well because the well is close to her window , she has also stopped all of them from drying her their clothes near the well.

After doing all this she wants me to support her and clap for her
if I tell her she is wrong she gets very angry.

Because of her troublesome nature the landlord ones evicted a tenant because of her
But that was when she newly moved in
But later the landlord got to understand that she doesn't like peace..

Even when we take our kids for outing this woman must make trouble with with people there
Same when we go to the market

People will sometimes ask how I cope with a person like that
But I cope anyways

But like this now am tired

Most times I feel so embarrassed
When she act stupid in public .

My issue with her is she always wants me to support her to matter her wrong,
To always tell her that her actions towards other people is right
Which I can't

Just last week she went to fight her kids school teachers plus the owner of the school base on what her kids told her

And just Just yesterday again she came to report this new couple to me base on what her kids told her

And I told her to stop fighting people who are not fighting her and she should tell her kid's to stop telling her things about other people

This morning I greeted her she gave me a cold reply

Please if you have any experience with this kind of people what's the best solution to handle them?

And you must remain her friend because you are both the oldest in the compound. Your reason for the friendship is faulty. You too have something against the new tenants because you want to have nothing to do with them, even if they haven't shown any sign of trouble.

But you choose to be friends with a toxic busy body. Enjoy your compulsory friendship and everything it comes with and leave us alone since you cannot act like a rational adult.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught In The Act ! / Should Drug/alcohol Addicts Be Bribed Not To Have Kids? / Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.