Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Three Old Friends (motivational Story) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Three Old Friends (motivational Story) (652 Views)

The Three Old Men / Don’t Let Your Old Friends Drag You Back. / Meet Jane Watiri: Kenyan Prostitute Turned Pastor & Motivational Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Three Old Friends (motivational Story) by apstpaulg(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2022
Once upon a time, there were three old friends. They were all scholars leading busy lives. But they made it a point to meet once a year, to make sure they would always stay in touch with one another. But this time, the gathering felt different. They were all getting old and starting to feel their age.
Sensing this, the first scholar remarked: "We are all here together this year, enjoying each others company, but who can say with certainty, if we will be able to come back and be together next year?".
The second scholar laughed: " Next year? I think you may be looking too far ahead, and assuming too much. Today am alive, but who can tell with certainty if tomorrow, I will open my eyes to greet another day? " .
They turned to the third scholar, who had been quiet. He looked up at them thoughtfully, and said: "Tomorrow? My friends, as I sit here with you, I do not know if each breath I draw will be my last. Who can say with certainty, if one breath will be followed by another?".

Brethren the story is short but deeply meaningful. You see...
The first scholar measured life in terms of years, as most people do. We think about the number of years we have lived, and we still have. The truth is, that we may not have many years, or even one year, ahead of us.
Life, rather than measuring it in years or days, flows from one moment to the next. We simply do not know how many minutes or seconds we still possess.
So the people who are important to you, in your life, be greatful NOW, this moment, and not tomorrow or next year.
Thank them now for their friendship and count your blessing of having a family right NOW.

I PRAY EVERY LESSON LEARNT FROM THIS PEICE SHOULD YEILD POSSITIVE RESULTS I YOUR LIVES, IN JESUS NAME.
AMEN

For counselling and prayer (Deliverance), call Apostle PAUL ESHIET on... 08142304453, 08025171023. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Three Old Friends (motivational Story) by apstpaulg(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2023
Good morning
Re: The Three Old Friends (motivational Story) by apstpaulg(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2023
Never really anounce your big move, till you make them.

(1) (Reply)

Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? / Raised From The Dead In Nigeria / Re: Did Adam And Eve Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.