Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets (2159 Views)

Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) / Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by thisweekng: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2022

1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by johnbd: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by Karlovich: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igboland again!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by JASONjnr(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2022
The entire Nigerian government have failed us....

If this country should work.... The government should take drastic measures to either shoot-on-target anyone disturbing the peace.....

This will have to cover both ISWAP, Boko Haram, Herdsmen, IPOB, etc

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by Mrkumareze(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2022
He is lucky oh. The bullets no be here
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by incandescentena: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2022
angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by promzy555(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Blood seeking demons in our fathers land..
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
That's why everyone likes to stay in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by A4alpha: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
I feared for his safety when he accepted the appointment offer from supreme court pple..
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by Believer1: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by gozmok1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ipob's lack of strategy was what created the monsters out of the men they armed in the name of ESN. Things have spiralled out of control because there was never a clear cut strategy. Sometimes, guns na the last thing you need to give people, IPOB failed in that aspect. They may not be a terrorist group, but they have successfully created one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by rusher14: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ipob is a terrorist organisation.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by rusher14: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lagos with its exploding population is still the safest state in Nigeria.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by Mercury12(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why not travel by air? He looks like someone that can afford it.
That being said. This government has failed us

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by rusher14: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mercury12:
Why not travel by air? He looks like someone that can afford it.
That being said. This Eastern government has failed us
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by Mercury12(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
rusher14:

I said what I said and pls don't edit my comment to misinform people. You can as well drop your own opinion..
So like I said before. The Buhari government has failed us
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by Blackman7: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU created this monster. I told some ipob bunch of idiotic pigs to brace up for an impending disaster. What do you expect from so called "freedom fighters "( criminals, drug addicts, terrorists, kidnappers cannibal, baby factory operators, counterfeiters , armed robber's, prostitutes, gay and lesbian, fake prophets, thugs and demented savages pigs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by rusher14: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mercury12:

I said what I said and pls don't edit my comment to misinformation people. You can as well drop your own opinion..
So like I said before. The Buhari government has failed us

It's not misinformstion.

The east is an unsafe corridor, no thanks to Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
JDistribute:
That's why everyone likes to stay in Lagos.
Not everyone!
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by ASAPFERG1: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Landlocked region and never ending problems
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by Terror48: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Breakfast served
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by BadNews: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
What is really happening?
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by thelegend1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Imagine if the cars weren't bullet proof...
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Fat Jesus's car had level one armor protection. The bullets couldn't penetrate the windshield but somehow, penetrated the doors. Maybe at a close range.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by Holybaddo: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
His Oracle no tell am [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by 22o62021: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Fake news

Chief priest has warned the blogger to desist frm posting fake news
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets by sreamsense: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ipob is just eastern version of northern bandit. I wonder how hausa/Fulani and Igbo will leave together without presence of Yoruba in Nigeria. Igbos will run to south west to hide, leave and work while hausa/fullani will hide under cow carrying trailers to escape to south west to seek refuge from bandits, leave and do their menial jobs. God will bring peace to both south east and north. And when God returns peace to both regions, resurgence will not test resolve of South west that has played role of peace maker that serves as glue that holds south east and north together

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bank Clerk Steals From Barclay's Bank Customers / Cliford Onuwor kills Innocent mother!!! / Breaking News 62-yr-old Man Arrested For i.n.c.e.s.t.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.