Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) (14112 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Riddled With Bullets After He Shot At A Police Car / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
A murder investigation is under way after a couple died in a hail of bullets while travelling in a Ferrari in Soweto, South Africa.

Police are still trying to piece together events leading up to the shooting on Sunday.

Police spokesperson Capt Mavela Masondo said at about 10pm a male driver, 41, and a female passenger, 21, had driven the vehicle - resembling a 458 Italia - to the corner of Chris Hani and Klipvalley Roads.

According to witnesses, at that moment a Toyota Etios with an “unconfirmed number of occupants” blocked the Ferrari and opened fire before speeding off.

At least 15 shots were fired at the Ferrari.

Both victims died at the scene.

No suspects have been arrested and the motive for the killing is unknown.

Tweet Translation - "Umjolo" means dating or infidelity

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Two weeks ago a man and a woman were shot dead in a Ford Mustang, also in Soweto.

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by PENNYSWAP: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
shey na Nigerians do this one too ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Shellsploit: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
angry
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Hangmnk: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Drugs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by illicit(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Drunkard1: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
What is u i come into for i do in is you understanding
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Drunkard1:

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by danny56: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
A country where everyone literally expects everything free from their government refusing to work, you went ahead to allow the use of fire arms. ?

They surely will get busy with guns! undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by habsydiamond(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Crime everywhere.. Na God dey secure us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Teslason(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
Maybe those guys had a deal will them since, both cars are luxurious and expensive.
But, the misery is... Why is it same Soweto? �

3 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
danny56:

"A country where everyone literally expects everything free from their government refusing to work"

undecided Really. Stats show over 65% have jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Teslason:
Maybe those guys had a deal will them since, both cars are luxurious and expensive.
But, the misery is... Why is it same Soweto?

Yeah, these sort of incidences are actually rare in Soweto. It's actually not as dangerous as most people think.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by shopwiser: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Teslason:
But, the misery is... Why is it same Soweto? �
the guy that was killed in the Mustang is a popular Forex trader in South Africa and the lady that was killed with him in the car is a former lover of the jealous killer who shot both of them and later went home and shot himself too .....the Mustang murder was out of jealous love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
shopwiser:
the guy that was killed in the Mustang is a popular Forex trader in South Africa and the lady that was killed with him in the car is a former lover of the jealous killer who shot both of them and later went home and shot himself too .....the Mustang murder was out of jealous love

True dat. These forex guys are also dodgy characters, taxi owners too.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Teslason(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
shopwiser:
That's very stupid of him.
The message is clear... "Stay away from choleric men's ex-girlfriend"

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Teslason(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah, these sort of incidences are actually rare in Soweto. It's actually not as dangerous as most people think.
Really!
They should investigate the Ferrari guy's death too!

4 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Franzinni: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cavemen at work ... savages everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
There's definitely more to this story...

What a horrible way to die man cry

3 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by Styluss: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Drunkard1:
drunk

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
JaceBlaze:
There's definitely more to this story...

What a horrible way to die man cry

Would u choose to be shot or stabbed Jace?
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by MufasaLion: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
WTF? Dead in a 'Rari.

RIP!
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by MufasaLion: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

Damn! Both are painful and horrible ways to die.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Damn! Both are painful and horrible ways to die.

True dat. It's a frequently asked question though and we both live in violent societies.

I'd choose to be shot. sad

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by MufasaLion: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

True dat. It's a frequently asked question though and we both live in violent societies.

I'd choose to be shot. sad

Yes, a headshot makes the death quicker. Better than being stabbed or cut little by little.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, a headshot makes the death quicker. Better than being stabbed or cut little by little.

Lol, I chose to be shot but not in the head please grin But enough with the dark thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by MufasaLion: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, I chose to be shot but not in the head please grin But enough with the dark thoughts.

grin grin grin

I want none anyways.

4 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'd choose a bullet because it's quick.....but did they really have to spray the car like that? shocked
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I'd choose a bullet because it's quick.....but did they really have to spray the car like that? shocked

Remember the problem is no longer just crime, but "violent" crime. We're dealing with animals now.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
shey na Nigerians do this one too ?
I won't be surprised if they say it's Nigerians

They can't be man up to their doings

Bloody xenophobes

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

undecided Really. Stats show over 65% have jobs.
SA unemployment highest in the world - Bloomberg

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

Remember the problem is no longer just crime, but "violent" crime. We're dealing with animals now.

True,and to think that the barbarians who did this are still out there.... who knows who they gonna get next.

I pray that I live to see the day South Africans actually come to their senses and admit that our Justice System is crap and needs to be rechecked.The way criminals are getting away with so much in SA is just unacceptable angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Charms, Guns, Other Items Recovered From Kidnappers Apprehended By Police.Photos / We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police / Rwandan Court Jails Nigerian Woman Over Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.