Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) (4139 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by iSense247: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
That's what BATstards would tell you. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by iSense247: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
H.E Peter Obi

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by Rugaria: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
The same Tinupoo that looks like phlegm?
Or are you talking about another one?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by ThrownBack: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Labour party Anthem.*

Peter Obi is our driver.
Labour party is our vehicle.
Aso rock is our destination.
We the people are the structure.
A new Nigeria is our desire.
Our resolve is unshakable.
Our dream is possible.
We are all OBI-DIENT.
So help us x 2.
So help us God

20 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by jumas(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
We try umbrella same result
We try broom witchcraft results

Let us now try human being

Shekinah

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by Adext4sure(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Well, we agree. But, we don't really care bout whomsoever is stronger!

We're OBIdients!, We're for OBIdients!!, We're always OBIdients!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by SmellyNyash: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
angry angry grin grin grin We the sane one's get it but if you don't get , forget about it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by pazu(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
. Bro e go clear for your eye one day since you want a near to death and Pampers man to rule you. Tomorrow he is abroad for health issue, next he is back just like that. All this is what we have suffered in this administration. E no go happen again.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by skywalker240(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
The Alagbado Of Agbado

The Arc Bishop cardinal Agbadoola Cassavani of iragbiji diocese

The Druggie froggie Escobar of burdillion

The bullion de no-Van of Lagos State Money

May your Nyansh continue to produce abundant watery shit grin

May your hands keep shaking away from position

May your waist and back keep bending as you smash your haters

And may your shit smell till infinity grin

As you embark on the leadership of
the Federal Republic Of NigerNyansh grin

Copied from Facebook

Before Agbadorians and vampire BATS decend on my mentions grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by igbowoman: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Sharap!!
Tomorrow you will be all over the place begging for giveaway from anybody .An opportunity to change your destiny is here and hatred won't allow you.

13 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
skywalker240:
The Alagbado Of Agbado

Copied from Facebook

U be ment…

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by gozmok1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi is healthy,he have given many ideas on how to fix Economy..

I hope u haven't been watching Tinubu speech's on TV to recruit 50 million youths and feed them with agbado and cassava morning and night..
Somebody that can out to say how did dollar rate affect the common man.. if that man enters $1 will be N2000.
Tinubu will spend %90 of his stay in Aso Rock at European hospital.
Somebody that can't even con-trol his urine or hold flag as APC flag bearer.. how would he control and hold a big country like nigeria.

Tinubu APC is the worst party Regime in Nigeria history.

6 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by iSense247: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
SmellyNyash:
angry angry grin grin grin We the sane one's get it but if you don't get , forget about it
I'm surprised that most Obedients don't get it. grin
Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by mightyhaze: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
skywalker240:
The Alagbado Of Agbado

Copied from Facebook

Chai.. Agbado Cassavani grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by mokset123: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

apparently you have learnt nothing these past 7 years of apc rule, it is about competency and not tribalism. For me obi is clearly ahead of the lot,

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by iSense247: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44, may your life be like Nigeria under APC. May your future be Tinubu's life. Say amen.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by iSense247: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
gozmok1:
Obi is healthy,he have given many ideas on how to fix Economy..

I hope u haven't been watching Tinubu speech's on TV to recruit 50 million youths and feed them with agbado and cassava morning and night..
Somebody that can out to say how did dollar rate affect the common man.. if that man enters $1 will be N2000.
Tinubu will spend %90 of his stay in Aso Rock at European hospital.
Somebody that can't even con-trol his urine or hold flag as APC flag bearer.. how would he control and hold a big country like nigeria.

Tinubu APC is the worst party Regime in Nigeria history.
You called yourself an Obedient and you don't get simple sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by etrouble: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
iSense247:
That's what BATstards would tell you. grin

Bring out your father, let's compare him with BAT
Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by iSense247: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
May Your life and your entire generation present and yet unborn be like the way south eastern region is

May God turn your life to the way your region is exactly

Amen
For wishing evil for Nigeria because of your senselessness, may what you wish for Nigeria be your portion in hundred folds.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by iSense247: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
etrouble:

Bring out your father, let's compare him with BAT
Dear BATstards,
My father is not corrupt
My father is not a criminal
My father is not a drug addict
My father is not a drug baron
My father is not a killer
My father is not a greedy man
My father is not a certificate forger
My father is not a shameless man
My father is not a polygamist
My father is not a chronic thief

Tinubu is everything my father is not.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by Gaddafih001(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

How much dem pay you for this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ipob and painting of pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
pazu:
. Bro e go clear for your eye one day since you want a near to death and Pampers man to rule you. Tomorrow he is abroad for health issue, next he is back just like that. All this is what we have suffered in this administration. E no go happen again.
you are most likely to die before Tinubu.
Even if na malaria you catch you're very unlikely to survive considering your living condition in a state of abject poverty and squalor. Most of the louts who said Buhari was going to die in 2014 have died and rotten away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by chyzoo4u(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is uncalled for, the mods should pull down this post. Let's respect people even while we seek for a better Nigeria.
Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by Panda7(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

it's not about tolerance and accomodations, it's about hard work and dedication maybe igbos are the reason Lagos is working and should be given their fair chance at leadership there is nothing other leaders can provide that an igbo can't do, it's their fair chance at leadership else you leave them marginalized. if you go to the igbo community today you will understand the level of neglect due to no national leader, so it's either you give them the presidency or a country as there is not only one igbo state in nigeria
Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by Gracified2: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

You will just be derailing posts and be posting this your nonsense.
I wonder why Mods are yet to ban all this spam accounts sad
Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by PraizHim: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long.

World acclaimed begger. VILLA12. You were banned

You have changed moniker and started this nonsense again today

Pity your future children if you cant pity yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hero Beer Has A Biafran Symbol- Femi Kayode / Here’s The Aide-de-camp, ADC To The President Elect, Lt. Col Nurudeen Yusuf / BREAKING: FBI Rejects Jeffrey Guterman's Request To Release File On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.