Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) (4141 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by RichieGrassi(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Your english is disgraceful
What you wrote made no sense
Just mixture of tribalism and irrational stupidity
I know you're lying

You should be ashamed of yourself

About who you're supporting that one concerns you
Everybody got right to vote who they want

But just know this if you vote in suffering
That suffer go rech everybody including you
Buhari supporters no fit talk the kain suffer wey dem see

Don't be another sufferhead
Be wise
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by Malory: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Lalasticlala
Seun
This guy has started spamming every thread here with new moniker.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by DonHummer(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

You are senseless.
Igbos supported Obasanjo against their own tribes man
Igbos supported yaradua against their own tribesman
Now that Igbos have seen another good candidate and conincidentally he is Igbo this time, you now want to bring in tribalism. You are a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by Murphyenemuwe: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2022
Come 2023 battle line will be drawn. You all will vacate southwest first before we negotiate and give you terms to reside here. You'll taste from the hate you dish everyday. Na only northerners you dry complain of, come 2023 it will be living hell for you
iSense247:
That's what BATstards would tell you. grin
Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by iSense247: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Come 2023 battle line will be drawn. You all will vacate southwest first before we negotiate and give you terms to reside here. You'll taste from the hate you dish everyday. Na only northerners you dry complain of, come 2023 it will be living hell for you
Islamic terrorist, who guarantee that you will see 2023? Don't play god.
Re: Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) by iSense247: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
ori e ti gbale to mo
Tinubu ti lu'le grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. / They Will Soon Release This Man Sex Tape With His Wife / Here’s The Aide-de-camp, ADC To The President Elect, Lt. Col Nurudeen Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.