Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu (1227 Views)

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by Kennedyli: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Member of the Ruling APC recently held a rally to support its presidential candidate Ahmed Tinubu in Lagos.
Here's a video from the rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JHjmrph-C8

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by ThrownBack: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
God forbid Bat thing.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kennedyli:
Member of the Ruling APC recently held a rally to support its presidential candidate Ahmed Tinubu in Lagos.
Here's a video from the rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JHjmrph-C8
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by Abfinest007(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
No passion it seems they we're forced to campaign for tinubu.u see how hard it is to market bad product

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
A paid rented crowd with Tinubu's logo and uniform trying to campaign for APC.

That uniform with Tinubu's logo is evident they were paid

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by NotBeenPaid: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2022

Where dey youths?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by JASONjnr(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Just like it's perceived....

Lots of them will have to do this to collect money but will eventually vote Peter Obi....

Tinubu is sick.... and he's curved and can't stand straight.... He's above 80yrs.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by SmellyNyash: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Paid urchins that will still vote for Obi

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by Believer1: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nigeria which way
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by gentlestdude(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hahaha my mind no dey fail me, just the type of people I was expecting to see lol...

I don't need to explain further grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by Bluev: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
These ones na agberos. U no need to tell me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by gozmok1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tinubu is a bad market that nobody wanna buy

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria. He's c0rrupt , old, a t0ut, and disrespects everyone , have never condemned terror1st activities in Nigeria, mastermind end sars massacre.

Tinubu said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria , why does he wants to be president of the Nigeria he didn't believe in?
Ko possible

Tinubu even went as far as daring president Buhari to a dirty fight if the president doesn't support his dead and useless ambition ...

The smell of his piss in the room can easily dispel investors.

Have you ever imagine the international coverage on how he will piss all over the white house?

Have you ever imagine if a spot of saliva from his mouth falls on the US president with his dark rotten teeth?

Just imagine the piss, the teeth, the walking stick, then imagine him fighting dirty.

Fighting dirty with shit, piss, rotten teeth and walking stick.

Tinubu will see more rejection in coming days Have you ever imagined Tinubu pissing all over Aso rock?

Olorun e jo o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by Xscape1993(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
His fellow agberos I guess....
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by Bluntguy: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why those agbado bats no reach 20? For Lagos for that matter?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by skywalker240(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ashitwaju grin

The Alagbado Of Agbado

The Arc Bishop cardinal Agbadoola Cassavani of iragbiji diocese

The Druggie froggie Escobar of burdillion

The bullion de no-Van of Lagos State Money

May your Nyansh continue to produce abundant watery shit grin

May your hands keep shaking away from position

May your waist and back keep bending as you smash your haters

May your shit smell till infinity grin

As you embark on the leadership of NigerNyansh grin

Copied from Facebook

Before Agbadorians and vampire BATS decend on my mentions grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
If not for the title I thought these a cultists on a revenge mission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by obyrich(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
gentlestdude:
Hahaha my mind no dey fail me, just the type of people I was expecting to see lol...

I don't need to explain further grin
I just dey laugh here bro. Motor park touts and agbo sellers. See crowd grin

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by obyrich(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
They are even shy. Kai rented crowd. I am sure those guys will vote Peter Obi. Na hustling dem dey.
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by limeta(f): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
More like a funeral procession
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by OKOATA(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
skywalker240:
Ashitwaju grin

The Alagbado Of Agbado

The Arc Bishop cardinal Agbadoola Cassavani of iragbiji diocese

The Druggie froggie Escobar of burdillion

The bullion de no-Van of Lagos State Money

May your Nyansh continue to produce abundant watery shit grin

May your hands keep shaking away from position

May your waist and back keep bending as you smash your haters

May your shit smell till infinity grin

As you embark on the leadership of NigerNyansh grin

Copied from Facebook

Before Agbadorians and vampire BATS decend on my mentions grin
Ewo, this one na Fatality mixed with brutality. Geez. grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by Yoast: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
This ones looks like they're battling with their conscience despite being paid heavily for the lacklustre outing..

No sane human being can campaign again for APC in good conscience..

Meanwhile, we move Obidiently and pan-Nigerianly..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by skywalker240(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
OKOATA:
Ewo, this one na Fatality mixed with brutality. Geez. grin
grin

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally In Lagos To Support Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Same people that would be fed with Agbado and Cassava "if" Tinubu is elected.

Their Suffering just started .

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: No Yoruba Elder Knows Anything About Tinubu's Childhood / 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? / Lagos Agbero In Trouble If LP Candidate Wins. See What He Vowed To Do To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.