Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? (1247 Views)

70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun / 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
This lady, one of the followers of H.E Peter Obi claimed 70 percent of obedients don't have voter's card to vote in the coming election. This cannot be true..... Obedients is this true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSDFMVqnL2g

Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Realguyman1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
This one just wan catch cruise make people still notice her small. It is like she nor dey too get attention for the comedy wey she dey act, that's why she say make she sofry use Peter Obi popularity still take get attention small.

But on a norm, Atiku has the better chance of becoming Nigeria president next year not because Obi or Tinubu supporters don't have their pvc, but because southerners(especially the Igbos and Yorubas) are not serious at all. Na so so tribalism and hatred full their head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Yes they don't have PVC, Only Tinubu supporters have..

Rubbish talk!!

I stopped listening to her trash when she said that people are only used to umbrella and brooms..

Let me tell you....Despite high level of illiteracy in the north, they were able to identify Buhari's party logo whenever he defects/ formed another political party to run for the presidency.. Buhari contested president in different political platforms since 2003 and still maintained his blockvotes till 2019..
Why didn't notherners despite their high level of illiteracy mistake Buharis party logo he used to contest under different platforms since 2003 and vote for another party ?

Buhari has been wining sokoto all the times he contested, but Tabuwai of PDP won governorship election.. Why didn't sokoto people keep voting broom ?

If Notherners could identify party logo, how much more educated southerners and middle belt ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Realguyman1:
O
Space booker
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by bender79: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Somebody wakes up and just assume rubbish. On my street alone I know about 100 obidients including their family members who have PVCs that are still fresh and clean

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Moh247: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
cool

All new PVC registration of the Obi-diots won't get their PVC before February

Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Africum: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
bender79:
Somebody wakes up and just assume rubbish. On my street alone I know about 100 obidients including their family members who have PVCs that are still fresh and clean
Are you sure?.... It is a known fact that Peter Obi has many supporters particularly down south. But can they vote in the coming election?
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Seun, mynnd, lalasticlala..... Front page please.... Let's know if this is true or not.
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Yesthey don't have PVC, Only Tinubu supporters have..

Lols.....
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by bender79: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Africum:

Are you sure?.... It is a known fact that Peter Obi has many supporters particularly down south. But can they vote in the coming election?
Hmm....is like you don't understand. Don't underestimate the southern votes that he will gather especially SE and SS even SW. There are many people with pvc ready to vote 0eter obi who don't have time for marching

3 Likes

Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Anigreat: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
;o

Okay for this thièfnubu has won already since every idiot that supports him have voters card while people throwing support for PO non has PVC.

Nonêntity talk

2 Likes

Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Ravern: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
So you people in apc and pdp believe that you are the one with pvc while others do not have. Talk of self delusionary syndrome

1 Like

Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Udoboss(m): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Realguyman1:
Atiku has the better chance to become Nigeria next president not because Obi or Tinubu supporters don't have their pvc, but because southerners(especially the Igbos and Yorubas) are not serious at all. Na so so tribalism and hatred full their head.

Honestly....My friend that introduced me to nairaland told about the tribalism here I said its a lie..Enmity cant exist between Yorubas and Ibos...

After I joined...When I saw people comment especially the Yoruba Vs Ibo comment..I bleed within me..

I console myself that its probably restricted to nairaland outside the forum they are different
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
It's too early to dey sensitize hoebidiot on pvc nah... grin grin

Abeg, moh una no mind diz woman o, we go elect obi through online voting..... fvck PVC
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Realguyman1:
Atiku has the better chance to become Nigeria next president not because Obi or Tinubu supporters don't have their pvc, but because southerners(especially the Igbos and Yorubas) are not serious at all. Na so so tribalism and hatred full their head.
True.....
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Innocentman86: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
These woman is saying trash and she looks pregnant.
Maybe her pregnancy is disturbing her brain.
So is all asiwa juju worshippers that have pvc.
Derty prostitte.

1 Like

Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All new PVC registration of the Obi-diots won't get their PVC before February

Why is that?
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Period007(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Why not make it 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Period007:
Why not make it 100%
Lols
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Wisetrue99: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Another paid urchin

You dey for ya room, know those wey get and those wey no get, statistic wey INEC no even get

So how she take know

Were they getting the PVCs using the names of the presidential candidates

They are coming up with ways to rig the election

Yeye people
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by JoeNL22(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
herkeem:
This lady, one of the followers of H.E Peter Obi claimed 70 percent of obedients don't have voter's card to vote in the coming election. This cannot be true..... Obedients is this true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSDFMVqnL2g
Then keep living in delusional denial.
Don't worry. Feb 2023 will end it once and for all

Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

Then keep living in delusional denial.
Don't worry. Feb 2023 will end it once and for all
Hmmmm.....
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Innocentman86:
These woman is saying trash and she looks pregnant.
Maybe her pregnancy is disturbing her brain.
So is all asiwa juju worshippers that have pvc.
Derty prostitte.
Why will you say that?
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by lexylaw40: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
And neither do they have sense
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
lexylaw40:
And neither do they have sense
Lols
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Another paid urchin

You dey for ya room, know those wey get and those wey no get, statistic wey INEC no even get

So how she take know

Were they getting the PVCs using the names of the presidential candidates

They are coming up with ways to rig the election

Yeye people
Paid?
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Wisetrue99: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
herkeem:

Paid?
Dunce, use whichever that is suitable!

Those PVCs collected, are names written on them

So how did she know its not for Obi's supporters
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Yes they don't have PVC, Only Tinubu supporters have..

Rubbish talk!!

I stopped listening to her trash when she said that people are only used to umbrella and brooms..

Despite high level of illiteracy in the north, they were able to identify Buhari's party logo whenever he defects/ formed another political party to run for the presidency.. Buhari contested president in different political platforms since 2003 and still maintained his blockvotes till 2019..
Why didn't notherners despite their high level of illiteracy mistake Buharis party logo he used to contest under different platforms since 2003 and vote for another party ?

Buhari has been wining sokoto all the times he contested, but Tabuwai of PDP won governorship election.. Why didn't sokoto people keep voting broom ?

If Notherners could identify party logo, how much more educated southerners and middle belt ?

Cry daddy

See obi commissioning water project

Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Dunce, use whichever that is suitable!

Those PVCs collected, are names written on them

So how did she know its not for Obi's supporters
But she claimed to be obedient herself....
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by Wisetrue99: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
herkeem:

But she claimed to be obedient herself....
Wetin infiltrator won talk before

Does INEC even have this statistics

How many places has she being to

On what ground is she speaking

Look, obidients had better know that saboteurs will join all in the name of support but they have come to cause more harm than good!

Nigerians are widely awake!
Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Wetin infiltrator won talk before

Does INEC even have this statistics

How many places has she being to

On what ground is she speaking

Look, obidients had better know that saboteurs will join all in the name of support but they have come to cause more harm than good!

Nigerians are widely awake!

Hmmmm..... True...

1 Like

Re: 70 Percent Of Peter Obi Supporters Don't Have PVC? by herkeem: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:
;o

Okay for this thièfnubu has won already since everything idiot that supports him have voters card while people throwing support for PO non has PVC.

Nonêntity talk
You and this pics, can't you use another one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Somebody Said It's Raffle Draw"- Peter Obi's Mocked Over Donations To Anambra / All 4 Tinubu: Photos Of Super Eagles Legends Official Visit To The Emir Of Kano / Ex First Lady Of Anambra Loses Senate Election To Lp’s Tony Nwoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.