Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him (2186 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by Eastlink(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Omo! Kaduna in the bag. grin

When Ahmed Datti said Kaduna is for Obi, he wasn't joking.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by ruggedtimi(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Before na Ghanaians go welcome am?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by ihatebuhari(f): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
it will never be well with you and your generation. Are you happy with the situation of this country?

I curse you today go mark my word unless I’m not called
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by Okoroawusa: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
By February all these noise go end.

Igbos have seized the social....the polling unit belongs to us

I am BATified
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by Obidient4life3: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

This begger you don change moniker?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by PraizHim: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

World acclaimed begger.

You have changed moniker and started this nonsense again today

Pity your future children if you cant pity yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
Keep crying on my mention Nwanne.

This is already viral. I have it on other social media platforms
It doesn't matter if it's viral or not
Oga TINUBU peepee is viral but people still love him
Buhari love herdsmen even though they're killing but people still love him
Peter Obi has 3rd class and people still love so
Viral can be opposite of good
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by Jollos(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

May suffering continue to follow u all the days of your life. Someone shld say amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago. / CNN Interviewing Obi But It's Lagos RRS That Tinubu STARTED They Were Showcasing / Towns Peter Obi Turned From Typical Villages To Major Towns In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.