Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him (2187 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by sarkinbauchi: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2022

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by SmellyNyash: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Everybody loves Obi especially the youth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by ZeroAccess: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
The natural love is massive. Is been a while I hear he's only popular on social media.

The main shocker await them come 2023.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by OnyeAshuaUru: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
The next President.

Welcome to the Centre of Learning

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by colorsofrainbow: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Thunder scatter you

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by gozmok1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
So tinubu had ideas to develop Nigeria and refused to
share them with buhari ?
Ok he did and buhari refused ? So why did you support him
again after 4 years of not listening to you ?
The issue is tinubu is a hard sell really.

selling tinibu is synonymous with selling rotten apples to customer.

APC trying to save nigerians from hands of APC.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by colorsofrainbow: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Zombies, that video happened in social media so let's ignore that grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by bigpicture001: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Its three weeks to ur BAT E- warrior salary...

I can see, ur working hard for it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by SlavaUkraini: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Everybody loves Obi especially the youth

Same Youths that are collecting 10k to vote for who they don't like.

Abeg forget Audio Love.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by ThrownBack: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
The next president of Nigeria is Peter Obi and this fine, intelligent gentleman

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by siofra(f): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

Who is this one deceiving? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by kozmokaz(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

You done finally get job ? Lol

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by tinsel: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
He visits and few igbos in the area will gather and make noise
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

Guy na you go tire mods will continue to ban you, you open another account which will take you like 6 minutes or ten while it will take the mods 3 seconds to ban you
Like I said na you go tire with this spamming on Nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by Mrkindness: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

Aliyu Akinwumi. As they just. Exposed you. Today you quickly open another account today. Tinubu urchins are illiterates self.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by AyakaDunukofia: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hizzy:

Guy na you go tire mods will continue to ban you, you open another account which will take you like 6 minutes or ten while it will take the mods 3 seconds to ban you
Like I said na you go tire with this spamming on Nairaland

Listen to their accent, it's not Igbo. Why they can't reason baffles me...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by Polchiz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

Obi will win and you will cry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by OyigboUpdate: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
ZeroAccess:
The natural love is massive. Is been a while I hear he's only popular on social media.

The main shocker await them come 2023.

I love the man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by chikason22(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
[s]
IPOBMAN44:

Mods ban this BATstard for spamming the forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by drmuchin: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
OBI IS WINNING KADUNA
THE EVIL OF HELL RUFAI WILL BE EXORCIZED
PEACE IS RETURNING TO KADUNA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi's movement is a divine mandate to rescue Nigeria from years of ineptitude corruption, mal administration, nepotism and everything negative.

PDP didn't see all these endorsement coming. Even me couldn't believe Obi will come this far after decamping. We have always believed we will have to chose between PDP and APC.

The moment the two evil parties saw the wave Obi was making, they all shifted their attention to attacking the treat to their hallowed stealings.

Now their only left game plan is to deceive the northerners that Obi is an IPOB project.
They have created social media gangs that dish out tribal insults and divisions to derail the movement.

Please if you Obidient, kindly ignore of these tribal bashing over social media. Their agents are active deceiving the gullible populace. Remember suffering does not chose tribes. We need to save our country and 2023 is the red line. We either get it right or we suffer forever. QED

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by princepeter566: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

The world would have been a better place of only the idiot that post this rubbish father uses condom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by chikason22(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
It's already viral Nwanne grin grin

It's in other social media platforms

The world will know
Spreading fake and cheap propaganda. It will shock you next year
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by skywalker240(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin

Meanwhile

Greetings to

The Alagbado 1 Of Agbado

The Arc Bishop cardinal Agbadoola Cassavani of iragbiji diocese

The Druggie froggie Escobar of burdillion

The bullion de no-Van of Lagos State Money

May your Nyansh continue to produce abundant watery shit grin

May your hands keep shaking away from position

May your waist and back keep bending as you smash your haters

May your shit smell till infinity grin

As you embark on the leadership of NigerNyansh grin

Copied from Facebook

Before Agbadorians and vampire BATS decend on my mentions grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by Vulturereloaded: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
This obi looks like Nigeria wants to use him to answer Nigerians prayer.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kaduna. Nigerians Welcome Him by WhizdomXX(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
If Obi wins Kaduna State .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN Interviewing Obi But It's Lagos RRS That Tinubu STARTED They Were Showcasing / This Event TookPlace In AGULERI ANAMBRA. / Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.