Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Love Big Carrots Like This! - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Love Big Carrots Like This! (78081 Views)

I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... / See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) / How To Make Indomie With Carrots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by Harmlesspill(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Osuman:
DM me let's talk, let me know if you can come and cook this kind of meal for me at home because it look Delicious.

Comrade!
Good morning!
I hope everything is going gehn gehn?
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Ina kwana hajiya maikiriki
Ina kwana. An tashi lafiya?
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by sukkot: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
The thin tiny ones are mucher than the big ones. But, I prefer the bigs though. They're more filling.
yeah as a woman it must be hard finding the big ones considering most guys are packing tiny ones. let me ask you. what is stopping you from keeping a man with a big one and making him your husband after you have done the thing in ze oza room ?

2 Likes

Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
I was salivating not untill i saw those legs,

My saliva dried off immediately
How do you mean?
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by IJOBA11: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2022
ghettokid1:
these ur legs go sweet to raise up oo.... if u know, u know
DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU ARE A FAAAAGOT embarassed
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2022
Shapeaso:
Aboki girl, why show us disgusting foot? Or are you advertising the other food in between your legs? undecided
The food looks good

But the legs come spoil the photo
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2022
pleboi:
This ode don manage chop better food for her uncle house she go visit come decide to do us long throat for her mind.. Ewure!
That's my place. I made the meal myself. If you stay in Idanre or close, I can give you address.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by jacobson662(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2022
Alapojamesy:
When you said carrot I was thing the other one.. grin

Mad O!
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by gasparpisciotta: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all! I love big carrots like this in my food, either rice, spag, etc. Am I the only one who likes them like this or is there anyone here who likes them like that too? The light brown piece on the food is moimoi, in case it's not clear enough.

If you're in Idanre Local Government Area of Ondo state, you can come have a plate of this at my place, with any drink of your choice.

Sannun ku!

Sanu mai kriki,
What area in Idanre do you stay?
Alade or Atoshin?
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by AngelicBeing: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2022
sukkot:
yeah as a woman it must be hard finding the big ones considering most guys are packing tiny ones. let me ask you. what is stopping you from keeping a man with a big one and making him your husband after you have done the thing in ze oza room ?
Hian, you have started again tongue
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2022
azpekuliar:

I am like you. I hate to soak my rice with stew.
Seriously, I don't like it at all. I have a friend here, she likes too much stew in her rice. I used to wonder how that will taste.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by SlavaUkraini: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2022
lilvicky68:

The carrot and cucumber must have passed through a lot before slicing it

They must have passed through her Kpekus and touched her womb

Now she wants to share those vegetables soaked with pussy juice with Nairalanders.

Abeg ....... Nairalanders are not hungry
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by Trustedapparel(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2022
I taught is this carrot

Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by REALretep(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2022
DamianX:

Once I saw your legs, you inviting anyone over and your emphasis on carrot and cucumber I just know say conji don Dy hold you.
It's obvious fadilaMaikiriki just wants to catch cruise or she's in need of a big charger to plug in her socket.

How this thread even made it to front page is what I don't even understand

1 Like

Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2022
Honjabalalaponz:
Youruba stew ... Tastes like...�
How is it Yoruba stew? How does Yoruba stew look like? You said it tastes like what?
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Awise09:
Nice one hide and see
I don't get.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2022
All these hoes on forum, see what you call food?

Did you dip your feet into the pot when cooking?
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by seguno2: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all! I love big carrots like this in my food, either rice, spag, etc. Am I the only one who likes them like this or is there anyone here who likes them like that too? The light brown piece on the food is moimoi, in case it's not clear enough.

If you're in Idanre Local Government Area of Ondo state, you can come have a plate of this at my place, with any drink of your choice.

Sannun ku!

I thought you were talking about big carrots like big cassava for other room matters wink

1 Like

Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2022
xynerise:
I see what you did there Mod.

Using misleading caption to get traffic. Modafuckers grin
How? But, the topic isn't any different from the content/subject matter.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by ghettokid1(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2022
IJOBA11:
DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU ARE A FAAAAGOT embarassed
angry angry
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by sukkot: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian, you have started again tongue
hahaha brahhhhh AngelicbEING i just dey get info and data from the lady ni oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2022
lifenija:
of cause the big ones will fill u up. Touch places better than the little ones.

Its the size that matters grin
Please I don't understand what you're talking about. Touch places how? The only place they should touch is the only place they're meant to touch. I don't know if you get what I mean.

1 Like

Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by iamyemiakins(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

Sannun ku!
Which area do you reside in Idanre?
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by sukkot: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Trustedapparel:
I taught is this carrot
bro why you dey show that small carrot in public na

Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by sukkot: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

The lady be like jobless olosho
Please, this is not a nice thing to say.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by OlawaleBammie: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

Sannun ku!
I live in ovia south west of edo state and its a neighbouring LG to idanre LG, can i still come?
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by AngelicBeing: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2022
sukkot:
hahaha brahhhhh AngelicbEING i just dey get info and data from the lady ni oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dayuuuuuum, I understand buddy grin
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by Kajaard: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2022
Mekanus:
Why do I find all these leg paintings disgusting. What's the essence of that bullshiit.

Very irritating. I see such people as dirty.

Going through the ops previous topics I think I see the type of cheap lady she is.

Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2022
modsfucker:

Kafa ta sha lalle, masha Allah.
Ei kua. Yayi kyau ne?
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by lordswill03: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Where una de see money buy fish
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by JoseRaji(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2022
I login to Nairaland after many months, and this thread is the first thing in the front page. It’s disappointing, how Nairaland used to be a useful site. How this rubbish mode it to front page is what I don understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.