Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

I Love Big Carrots Like This! - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Love Big Carrots Like This! (78095 Views)

I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... / See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) / How To Make Indomie With Carrots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by SlavaUkraini: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, this is not a nice thing to say to someone.

Ok sorry

Kindly Accept My Apologies.

I was merely responding to the seeming Sarcastic comment of the other fellow.

Nor Vex.

Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by donMIG(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Omo...I wish say person go show me dis kind love
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Recently, you've been complaining about the way your backside/ass shakes while walking. Now I know the reason why your ass is shaking like that. I think it is because of the constant big carrots.
Are you serious? Do carrots cause that?
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by Ashirioluwa: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Are you serious? Do carrots cause that?

Yes, too much banging
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Reference:
Hmmm....rice and stew like fish and chips in Britain.... lazy, poor quality food...
How is it cheap and of poor quality? Don't you eat that? You know that's the main food here.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
immediately I saw the settings of the rice etc in the plate, I come grab the region wey cook such food; even the stew coupled with the dirty legs and the filters.. Next time no show us your dirty legs; show us what you had cooked!
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Yes, too much banging
Please, I don't get. Are we on the same page? I'm talking about carrots here. It seems you're talking about something else that I don't know.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by jaxxy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Not appealing
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
daluta:
Wow kafafuwan nan naki sunyi kyau, tabbas kina da kirki

Naso naga kyakyawar fuskan Nan Taki mai cike da annashuwa
De gaskiye?
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Ok sorry

Kindly Accept My Apologies.

I was merely responding to the seeming Sarcastic comment of the other fellow.

Nor Vex.
Good. Nagode maka.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
immediately I saw the settings of the rice etc in the plate, I come grab the region wey cook such food; even the stew coupled with the dirty legs and the filters.. Next time no show us your dirty legs; show us what you had cooked!
Please, I didn't use any filter. And, those legs you see up there are not dirty at all. They're cleaner than that your tiny manhood that I know.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
jaxxy:
Not appealing
What? Please, be nice.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by tomzyELNINO: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
DISGUSTING
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by Farid24224(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, I don't get. Are we on the same page? I'm talking about carrots here. It seems you're talking about something else that I don't know.

Salam Yan uwa..Fi sabilillahi Bai kamata kina wanna maganganu a public platform..Kina rage darajan ki. Kuma ke na macene!!

Kada ki manta Cewa Allah Yana gani...Tohm!!

I have done my part, it's now up to you to do the right thing or continue as you wish!! undecided
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by Ashirioluwa: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

Yes we are on same page. The same carrots you are talking about. Girls of nowadays………. all they want are big carrots. Size matters
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by owolabi1212: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Okay
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Farid24224:

Salam Yan uwa..Fi sabilillahi Bai kamata kina wanna maganganu a public platform..Kina rage darajan ki. Kuma ke na macene!!

Kada ki manta Cewa Allah Yana gani...Tohm!!

I have done my part, it's now up to you to do the right thing or continue as you wish!! undecided
Tor, nagode maka. Anma, sune na sa ni maganganun nan, ba wei ina so. Anma, yanzu zan rage shi. Nagode.

1 Like

Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
owolabi1212:

Yaya aiki Hajia,

I glance through your Profile,

And I saw u wanna sell Crayfish.

Am into buying and selling of Crayfish and Smoke fish, and I do get them cheap in the Riverine side in Ilaje-Igbola, Ondo State.

Do u still have the crayfish, and I would love to buy in bulks, let's talk.

Plz reach me on my WhatsApp:

+234 708 177 5179

I called your number, but it wasn't connecting. I have sold the crayfish already. I only got a bag when I went to my sister's place in Cross River state. So, while coming back, I got a bag there.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by Farid24224(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Tor, nagode maka. Anma, sune na sa ni maganganun nan, ba wei ina so. Anma, yanzu zan rage shi. Nagode.

You are welcome... Nairaland is filled with alot of immoral and lustful people, kada ki kula su..In aure ko soyayya kike so, ba ya hakan zaki samuba..Saboda majority here are just after your body. Da akwai dating apps da yawa..And I think they are more reliable too..
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by purples25(f): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
I like it in big chunks grin
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by Reference(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
How is it cheap and of poor quality? Don't you eat that? You know that's the main food here.

Chief. Rice and stew has virtually no nutrients in it.... just a minor scale up from Indomie.
Rice is just basic carbo and some brands are so polished eating sawdust may be more nutritious.
What is in stew?.... Peppers, oil and tomatoes... at base form.... nothing there.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by Emmy000seun(m): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Which side of Idanre are you?? That's my second home..aside Lagos
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all! I love big carrots like this in my food, either rice, spag, etc. Am I the only one who likes them like this or is there anyone here who likes them like that too? The light brown piece on the food is moimoi, in case it's not clear enough.

If you're in Idanre Local Government Area of Ondo state, you can come have a plate of this at my place, with any drink of your choice.

Sannun ku!
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by Moneyboyz: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
I doubt there are any foot fettish nigga here so your marketing approach isn't gonna work.

Meanwhile I opened the thread expecting something else.
I felt disappointed.
You need to be charged with spreading wrong impression.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by Dearlord(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wait a minute !
These invitation is not clear in my eyes OOO or are you inviting us for something else?
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by oloko1859(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Yes, I do come to Akure. Akure is not far from Idanre. Don't you know Idanre? It's not far from Akure. You should know Idanre because of the hills it's popularly known for.

Is the Idanre hills open to tourists every day including weekends & are there tour guides there?
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by modsfucker: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Ei kua. Yayi kyau ne?

Yap, yayu kyau sosai, kafar ma tayi kyau sosai, very beautiful wallahi.
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by bonnyhope: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
nokspos:
if you live in lagos you can't have time to paint your legs like this

They are copying Arab girls
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

A ma m gi? grin
O wu ihe nile anya huru k'onu g'ekwu? Hmm? Onye ekwurekwu!
E kwekwala onu gi chiputa gi ukwu n'ama. Nga ka'm no. grin

Gbam! Eziokwu ka I kwuru.

1 Like

Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by darichlife: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
OP if I catch you ehn, Na seven months Belle you go get at a time
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by ufuosman(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Zonefree:
Please remove your dirty legs from the food.
be calming down grin grin grin
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by ufuosman(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Big carrot.. Hmmmmm grin
Re: I Love Big Carrots Like This! by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Reference:

Chief. Rice and stew has virtually no nutrients in it.... just a minor scale up from Indomie.
Rice is just basic carbo and some brands are so polished eating sawdust may be more nutritious.
What is in stew?.... Peppers, oil and tomatoes... at base form.... nothing there.
That's why it's advisable to add other vegetables in it, so as to make up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.