Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience (687 Views)

Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience by 9jaHustler: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Oyibo People Don't Go To Church on Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience.

80 to 90 percent of the few British people I see in Church are the very old people. Maybe one or two young couples and no youths at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA6ju2n2OrM
Re: Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience by rusher14: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
That one is standard na.

Na Africans dey kill themselves over oyinbo gods.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience by 9jaHustler: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Omo e shock me

rusher14:
That one is standard na.

Na Africans dey kull themselves over oyinbo gods.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience by rusher14: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
9jaHustler:
Omo e shock me

Known this for over 20 years.

See how long I've been on this forum and look for my opinion on issues relating to religion.

The african mind is too primitive to understand you cannot be fighting for a foreign god that even the ersthwhile purveyors have long abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience by VeryWickedMan: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Religion was introduced to enslave you. After its purpose was achieved they dumped it but you still don't want to have sense.

Religion was invented to soften the competition because it takes a hard heart to be successful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience by 9jaHustler: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
I do not agree with you. Religion is a beautiful thing, I find comfort and my heart is at home in Christ Jesus.

VeryWickedMan:
Religion was introduced to enslave you. After its purpose was achieved they dumped it but you still don't want to have sense.

Religion was invented to soften the competition because it takes a hard heart to be successful.

3 Likes

Re: Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience by mployer(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Americans go to church. Both young and old.

UK isn't doing better than them.

Majority of Nigerian youth don't even go to church. Yet they ain't doing well.

Religion is not your problem. Islamic UAE is making huge progress.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience by Righthussle: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
rusher14:
That one is standard na.

Na Africans dey kill themselves over oyinbo gods.

I tell you. Dem wan go Oyibo man heaven go see Abraham, dem no wan go where dem go see their fore-fathers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience by Snitch24(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
To me I see religion as a tool for mental slavery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience by rusher14: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
mployer:
Americans go to church. Both young and old.

UK isn't doing better than them.

Majority of Nigerian youth don't even go to church. Yet they ain't doing well.

Religion is not your problem. Islamic UAE is making huge progress.

Less than half the US population attends church.

The majority that do are hispanic and black, both demographics victims of colonization.

Religion isn't a problem but the proponents of religion are.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience by Image123(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
9jaHustler:
Oyibo People Don't Go To Church on Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience.

80 to 90 percent of the few British people I see in Church are the very old people. Maybe one or two young couples and no youths at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA6ju2n2OrM

They don't go because they are not looking for God, simple. Religion is not exactly your problem, you can confirm from the middle East where everyone goes to mosque and mosque is in every street blaring calls for prayer.
Re: Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience by motayoayinde: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
IRRELIGION IS THE NEW RELIGION OF THE WEST.

IT'S SPREADING IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD TOO.

ESPECIALLY AMONG CHRISTIANS.
Re: Oyibo People Don't Go To Church On Sundays - Why? My Personal UK Experience by Maynman: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2022
The fact about yahweh of shasu tribe is everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Called Atheism! / S.H.A.P.E (2) / Debunking Christianity Series: An Essay On The True Nature Of Good And Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.