Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Build Profitable Quiz Site With $0 Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Profitable Quiz Site With $0 Investment (215 Views)

FREE : Learn How To Build Profitable Business Online In The Next 120 Days / Build Profitable E-commerce Website Builder Best Dynasty Software Review / Do People Help People Build Profitable Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Profitable Quiz Site With $0 Investment by kingobi97: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
What this about:

Building a Quiz website monetized with display ads and social media traffic.
Quizzes generate 10x more page views and ad impressions, therefore bring higher revenue vs other content websites.

What will you need:

- Domain
- Hosting
- WP
- Theme
- Quiz Plugin
- Content
- Traffic
- Analytics

Domain

You can get domain completely free or with a minimum investment.

GoDaddy - 99¢ .com domain
Note: You can only have one 99¢ domain per user/account, therefore if you already registered one or have an account with GoDaddy either don't do it or do it with different details. You do not want to caught and your domain canceled. You can also use Google site, which is free.

PlanetHoster - FREE .ca domain

planethoster dot CA

Note: Same as above, do not abuse the service and avoid getting domains banned on the way as this may affect whole work.

Freenomdotcom - FREE .gq, .tq, .ml, .cf, ga
Note: Freenom can close your domain, so either make sure you follow their ToS (do not get domain until you have content on your site) or pay few bucks to own it.

Personally, I would not use Freenom service for the main domain unless I have a very good looking domain name.

Hosting

Digital Ocean - Free $100 credit over 60 days
try.digitaloceandotcom/performance/

This means you won't be charged first 2 months for the service and can use up to $100 credit on your hosting/droplets. This is enough time to make money so you can continue paying onwards.

Next part coming

1 Like

Re: How To Build Profitable Quiz Site With $0 Investment by lgboks(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
This has always been a fascination of mine. Curious to see the whole details
Re: How To Build Profitable Quiz Site With $0 Investment by Besuccesful: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
Please Kindly message me on WhatsApp 09131056779

(1) (Reply)

How Can UBA Prepared Dollar Card Be Credited Aside Via Physical Cash / How Much Is Zuckerberg's 1% Share Of Facebook Stocks Worth? / Seun, Pls Create A Section For Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.