Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Tinubu Will Vomit All The Money He Stole From Lagos: Bode Gearge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Vomit All The Money He Stole From Lagos: Bode Gearge (492 Views)

Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Vomit All The Money He Stole From Lagos: Bode Gearge by Naijabad: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
He raped and stole Lagos blind.

He will vomit every kobo he stole.

-Bode George(2018)

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Vomit All The Money He Stole From Lagos: Bode Gearge by ThrownBack: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
You guys can't do anything about it. I have eaten the money be say I don chop am

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Vomit All The Money He Stole From Lagos: Bode Gearge by Cypress042(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
See cruise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Vomit All The Money He Stole From Lagos: Bode Gearge by Chnbanc: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:
You guys can't do anything about it. I have eaten the money be say I don chop am
U go vomit am ooo!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Vomit All The Money He Stole From Lagos: Bode Gearge by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
The Ex-convict has oinked!

If Tinubu raped and stole Lagos blind with all of his landmark achievements in the state, then Anambra, Imo and Abia needs to be raped. Maybe that will emancipate them from the present shiithole they presently are!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Vomit All The Money He Stole From Lagos: Bode Gearge by Naijabad: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If Tinubu raped and stole Lagos blind with all of his landmark achievements in the state, then Anambra, Imo and Abia needs to be raped. Maybe that will emancipate them from the present shiithole they presently are!

Oga, why call South East states? Bode George that made the statements on national television is a Yoruba man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Vomit All The Money He Stole From Lagos: Bode Gearge by Bobloco: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin

Re: Tinubu Will Vomit All The Money He Stole From Lagos: Bode Gearge by Sparrk007(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Salewa97:
Tinubu is the only candidate that can move Nigeria forward, you can check his good record when he was the Lagos state governor.I have dedicated my time in making sure that Jagabn becomes the next president of this country.

Jagaban 2023.
allow grand pa to rest, . collect the money they paid you and eat it nobody will ask you for a refund....GET SENSE
Re: Tinubu Will Vomit All The Money He Stole From Lagos: Bode Gearge by kurupt1: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

There is something very wrong with you people. What relates Abia , Anambra to what Bode George said? You people are too tribalistic and you want to use tribalism to entrench a 80yr+ known occultist as president

(1) (Reply)

Willie Obiano:peter Obi Didn't Leave 75b In Anambra Treasury / Young Nigerian Girls Now Interested In Politics Because Of Obi (pictures) / Sing For Me: Tinubu's Daughter Tells Market Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.