Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku (1489 Views)

Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by Frankreporters(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Reno Omokri, die hard supporter of Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party has called on Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party and his die-hard supporters to quit their presidential ambition and join Atiku Abubakar’s presidency.

In his tweet, Reno Omokri claimed that Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar are in the same family. He noted that their union is a family affair and that it is better for them to come together and take power from the ruling All Progressives Congress. According to him, the OBIdient movement is a branch, offshoot, department, limb, division, or an extension of the Atiku Abubakar’s political family.

Speaking further, he claimed that Peter Obi and his die-hard supporters will thrive under “president” Atiku Abubakar.

Click here to continue reading>>> https://frankreporters.com/reactions-as-reno-omokri-begs-peter-obi-and-his-supporters-to-return-to-atiku-says-its-a-family-affair

Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by IamFINESSE: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okay
Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by orion7: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
This Reno is such a useless man. Wallahi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by DSC7: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Have you noticed that the OBIDIENT MOVEMENT has paralyzed the candidacy of Tinubu and ATIKU.. Even the Big brother naija show is not even trending... Make I go cook my peeper soup fish �

22 Likes

Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by hisgrace090: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
I'm sure that Mr Reno will be among the first people to congratulate sir Peter obi next year.

9 Likes

Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by Unzerious: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
DSC7:
Have you noticed that the OBIDIENT MOVEMENT has paralyzed the candidacy of Tinubu and ATIKU.. Even the Big brother naija show is not even trending... Make I go cook my peeper soup fish �

Count my Mouth join dat Dish oo!

Rent to Mockery can wait.

8 Likes

Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by etrouble: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
DSC7:

Paralyzed ko, Stroke ni, abi Meningitis.

They said you 3rd Class Philosophy degree graduate should go and join Atikulation another semi-literate Almajari
Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by Jesusloveyou: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
even if obituary and atiku come together, they will still fail. they were together when they fail in 2019. not to talk of now they're separated. easy ride for tinubu. Reno is wise. he don't want the defeat to be much.
Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by Qtrpst4: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wetin your drug lord graduate with? Abi hem no see school go

etrouble:

They said you 3rd Class Philosophy degree graduate should go and join Atikulation another semi-literate Almajari
Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by PraizHim: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
They never see anything yet. Suffer don tire us.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by Obalacam(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
etrouble:

Guy abeg show us the certificate of the drug Lord.. i wan check something there

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by Googledotcom: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Had it been it was only Tinubu and Atiku that we have on the ballot, I won't think twice voting Atiku. But now that we have a more qualified candidate like Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are no option at all.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by Sunday2021: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
hisgrace090:
I'm sure that Mr Reno will be among the first people to congratulate sir Peter obi next year.
dream is free! Continue
Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by anyilalaz: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Unzerious:

Count my Mouth join dat Dish oo!

Rent to Mockery can wait.

me too. make I wash hand.
Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by Ddeliverer007(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Atiku should step down for Obi.

Peter Obi 2023

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by richie240: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
God works in a mysterious ways!
APC dancing azonto right now! grin

To settle d fight, make both of them step down.for 'tilumbu'.

Case closed!
cool

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by richie240: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Taaa...even if its the tinubu, atiku and chidozie- d local madman beside ochanja markate, u will still vote chidozie!

Are u kidney me. grin grin

Googledotcom:
Had it been it was only Tinubu and Atiku that we have on the ballot, I won't think twice voting Atiku. But now that we have a more qualified candidate like Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are no option at all.
Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by socialjustice93: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
You go beg tire cuz our train don move tey tey angry

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by richie240: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nwoke, nor do that wan nah.
Reno na ya s/s bloda o
grin

socialjustice93:
You go beg tire cuz our train don move tey tey angry

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by fourboys: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin grin
Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by Obidient4life3: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
What a clown. After several attempt to discredit Obi and failing totally you now want him to work with Atiku.

Atiku is like Villarreal , Obi is like Real Madrid

Tinubu be like Kano pillars. grin grin grin
Kwankwaso be like street team.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by Abdu81: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Please tell Reno to translate everything in Hausa language.
Re: Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku by Antivirus92(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
etrouble:

atiku is now a semi-illiterate almajiri..
Tomorrow now when you want to score some cheap point, you'll claim it's Igbo people that call northerners illiterates and almajiri

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! See The Heavy Crowd That Gave Peter Obi Standing Ovation In Lagos / South East south south Will Vote Massively For Labour Party Wit What I Saw Today / Why Were Igbos Leaving Lagos Post June 12?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.