Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

5 Easy Side Hustles For Fashion Designers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Easy Side Hustles For Fashion Designers (438 Views)

Top 8 Lucrature Side Hustles For Students In Nigeria To Start / 7 Side Hustles For 2022 That Earn You N500,000 Monthly / Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Side Hustles For Fashion Designers by Jossev111(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
At a point in your profession, it's normal to see the need to source for another means of income. This is usually as a result of not being able to accumulate cash as expected. The purpose of this article is to assist fashion designers with five different sides hustles to combine with their main fashion designing business. Fortunately, the thriving of these side businesses doesn't necessitate that you totally forfeit your fashion business. They are only complementary of it.

1. Consultancy
Consultancy involves the offertory of advice, blueprint, strategy or guidance to a business organization or people. A business consultant uses personal experiences to give professional advice as to how an organization can enhance productivity, solve problems, maximize values, publicity or reputation. You can choose fashion Consultancy as a side business.

2. Digital marketing
This is a form of selling, advertising or promoting what you do to potential customers through virtual platforms like blogs, social media, YouTube and so on. You can host classes on the internet to teach people all you know as a fashion designer while you get paid in return.

3. Laundry
This has to do with washing, starching, drying, ironing and folding of wears for people. Wears could be shoes or attire. This business booms everywhere most especially in urban areas. Laundry can also be removal of stain on plain outfit.

4. Sales of fashion related materials
Instead of just sewing or designing outfits, you can begin selling materials related to your profession. You can sell stuffs like shoes, jewelries, fabrics, ready-made wears, sewing materials and so on.

5. Modelling
Ever thought of establishing a career in modelling? You can achieve that by making it a side hustle. You can approach modelling companies to be recruited for artistic photoshoots with outfits, shoes or accessories.

These are the five side businesses I believe you can combine with your fashion designing business. If you find these tips helpful, please do ensure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to get more business and finance tips.

Additionally, you can cross-check my YouTube channel for more exciting finance videos. Click [url]here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrPoDPYSSrI[/url] and Let me know how helpful you find this article.

(1) (Reply)

♻️new Usdt Earning With Free $20 Every 8 Days✍️♻️ / I need a job for my wife / Loan Apps To Borrow Money Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.