Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State (897 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Muchalla Ward( Mubi North LGA) Adamawa State / "My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by VotePeterObi: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Today, I used my own fund to volunteer and support #PeterObiMovement I rented and painted the first Labour Party office in Song LGA of Adamawa State.

Song LGA has registered voters of more than 30,000. And i promise to deliver and work to see Song are fully #OBIdientlyYUSful https:///ROOobmVeBH

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by ThrownBack: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Structure!

9 Likes

Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by Totilopussylick(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Adamawa the hometown of Atiku is fully obedient cool.

11 Likes

Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by SmellyNyash: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin Tilumbu and his useless urchins go die even before the election. Abeg Obedient men are women, pity

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by STARGREEN(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Brilliant!
All over,
Teachers reward Obidient students
Bosses reward Obidient staff
God Bless Obidient Children.

I'm Obidient... we are Obidient... We shall be Blessed

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by otolanle: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by Nonso92(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
Awesome

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by plaindealer: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
lol @ Igbos and their silly sentiments and emotons..

Your loss go sweet me no be small, sadly, una go return to your foolish reflendum and slaughtering of each other after your loss, sit at home go be more violent, barbaric and sadistic. grin grin
Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by BMI01: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
VotePeterObi:

i thought they say PO has no structure. now they are seeing the structures and they are now saying he is a biafra presidential candidate all to demarket him all to no avail.
Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by PandoraObi: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Good
Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by Nwodosis(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hunger uniting Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by BlazinGlory40: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
plaindealer:

Your loss go sweet me no be small, sadly, una go return to your foolish reflendum and slaughtering of each other after your loss, sit at home go be more violent, barbaric and sadistic. grin grin

They lose, you win! Fine.

The person elected misgoverns, you all bear the excruciating pains together. How you see am?
Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by GoooodHardDick: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
It's now obvious that Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

God bless Obi incoming president FRN
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by hegelian: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
plaindealer:

Na so e pain u reach that all you av to say is wish your fellow human harm, destruction and pain all because of election.. We don't want your cry, we want your progress so sftly with the hatred dear... Elofiokanbale obidient is better than sacrifice.. Igboran sanju ebo riru lo
Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by hegelian: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

They lose, you win! Fine.

The person elected misgoverns, you all bear the excruciating pains together. How you see am?

There pain is so much that all they know is to wish pain and destruction on those that doesn't agree with them.. Such hateful agbadorians
Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by kettykin: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nigeria is really in labour room. This new birth shall be done successfullly.
My only prayer is that labour party candidates will not disappoint.
Re: Young Man Rented An Apartment For Labor Party In Song LGA Adamawa State by Kabirudeen25(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
hegelian:

There pain is so much that all they know is to wish pain and destruction on those that doesn't agree with them.. Such hateful agbadorians
I swear.. if you give them a taste of their medicine now, they will run to Twitter and amnesty international to cry about how Obi supporters are sending them death threats, meanwhile they are the most hateful

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars / Buhari To Use A Commercial Flight To Attend Queen Elizabeth's Funeral In London / Twitter User Claims Tinubu Slept Off At Gombe Emirs Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.