Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi (1792 Views)

Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by powerfulguy: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Peter Obi comes across as a humble, conciliatory, mild-mannered, and good-natured person—in contrast to his toxic, obnoxious online devotees whose rhetorical causticity he habitually has a need to restrain with words of caution.

I honestly have a hard time understanding the untempered hate often directed at him by his critics. You may disagree with his politics, but he has such a peaceful, restrained, and likeable public persona.

He never requites the unkind digs thrown at him by his opponents.
He always rises superior to mud-slinging. He is always kind and respectful even to his traducers. What's not to like about that?

He understands that to broaden his base, he needs to win over people outside his fanbase. It takes maturity, intelligence, and self-awareness to do that, particularly in our increasingly polarized world.

Yes, it’s legitimate to disagree with him (the choices he made as governor of Anambra, his fibs, exaggerations, self-serving autobiographical embellishments, messianism, etc.), but how can you hate someone who radiates such infectious likeableness?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02pwGDgvnThA27eSyfJG9M2pgJpi6SPRTPxW8CkdzijxHSqFP4BEo93WXRdsaNrMRel&id=47904265
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

14 Likes

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Toktee(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2022

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
I wonder oo. How can?

Being blind isn't only when you lose your eyesight. You could have eyes and still be blind. That's my best description of APC and PDP supporters. I won't stop saying this...I'm patiently waiting for the apc's campaign points grin. I learnt oshio baba said they're coming to rescue Nigeria...from whom exactly...PDP or which party? Its so hard to sell a bad product cos you won't know exactly where to start from grin

Pdp could try a little in their campaign strategies by accusing the apc of snatching power with falsehood and destroying Nigeria. Meanwhile before you forget my people, the majority of those in the apc who destroyed Nigeria defected from the same PDP. I remember garba sehu being Atiku's aide in the pdp era. The same people in the apc are migrating back into the pdp as seen recently. I see Sehu joining them soon too.

We're wiser now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Iykopee(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Agbero agbado urchins over to you all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by PandoraObi: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Smithkafors(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nice.... Nigeria must be handed over to an economic who has handled banks and companies not someone who doesn't have certificates.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by citygarden(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nobody hate Peter Obi, is his ipod supporters that hates who doesn't support their candidate. Ask your self why did they hate tinubu who haven't contest for president before. Being the first time, they said he is despirate.

1 Like

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by jmoore(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2022

Written by Azuka Onwuka

The repeated use of "death" by Tinubu on Peter Obi should not be taken lightly.

Tinubu has brought in ethnicity, religion and now death wish into the 2023 campaign. It portends grave danger.

1. Ethnicity - He was the only presidential candidate who said "It is my turn. It is Yoruba's turn." Governor Sanwo-Olu and others accentuated it with their ethnic comments and actions.

2. Religion - He was the only one who disregarded the religious plurality in his choice of running mate, thereby making religion a talking point in this campaign season.

3. Repeated reference to death - He was the one who said that Labour Party will labour in vain to their death. Now he has published a full-page article in his newspaper (The Nation) referring to #PeterObi as "Obi," another reference to death. In that same article, he also engaged in the demonization of the Igbos, a clear attempt to set Igbos up for hate and attacks.

Let nobody say that the article was written by Sam Omatseye. If Tinubu did not sanction that article, it would not have been published in his newspaper. If he did not sanction it, by now Omatseye would have been sacked.

Such an article would not have been published against an opponent in a newspaper owned by Peter Obi or any person that is not desperate for power. If anyone published that, the owner of such a media house would immediately penalize the person.

It is obvious the Tinubu camp is desperate and ready to fight dirty in this campaign. But this is not 2015. The people are ready to meet them squarely.

The only advice I have for Peter Obi is to beef up his security because nobody can clearly say what desperados can do. He could move around freely before when he was not seen as a threat to the ambition of some people. But now that it is obvious that he is the frontliner who will scuttle the ambition of some people, he needs to take extra care of his security. Some political opponents have been taken out in Nigeria without anybody held accountable.

Source>> https://www.facebook.com/100045474103122/posts/pfbid0sGuErvWJocFyYP9qZ5MaPVvu8rQkTCydSHujcgprXTSGqBRP4LF3TgPRHUuGwPeZl/?app=fbl

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by nadisms: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Tinubu 2k per post u.rchins would not like this post.

Fact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by nadisms: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
PandoraObi:

Tinubu used politicians with empty brains while Obi used Academicians and intellectuals

His former commissioner of health later became the former CMD of ANSUTH,presently he is a consultant at the same hospital.

His principal secretary was a lecturer at NAU Awka, and he has gone back there(A professor of Law)

His former chief of staff was the first female professor of mass communication in Nigeria. Presently,she is the HOD department of mass comm NAU.

I can go on to list intellectuals that worked for Him and they are successful in their respective fields.

13 Likes

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Vulturereloaded: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
This has gone beyond hating or liking Peter obi. Its between a Nigeria that works and total collapse.

Nigeria is broke and cant afford the kind of favours Atiku and Tinubu woule want to do for their cronies.

Only peter obi can move without any baggage to salvage this nation.

5 Likes

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by AntiBMC(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
I wonder. Only BMC urchins–turned–Children of agbado, hate Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by jmoore(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
citygarden:
Nobody hate Peter Obi, is his ipod supporters that hates who doesn't support their candidate. Ask your self why did they hate tinubu who haven't contest for president before. Being the first time, they said he is despirate.

These are IPOB supporters too?
Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Totilopussylick(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
The hate on an anointed personal introduces the person in their own circles tongue

Cassava agbado urchins are the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Ibro27: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Don't go for OBItuary.
Asiwaju all the way
Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Jessyjeff: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Only axis of evil (APC) hate him.

1 Like

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by mighty2: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jagaban all the way
Asiwaju lawa nfe
On Emilokan 1 mandate we stand gidigba
Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Conrod: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Salewa97:
My vote is for Jagaban of the universe! Nomatter what haters say about him, I don't pay attention to them. God bless Tinubu.
Its understandable,... rich and intelligent people do commit suicide too.

1 Like

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
mighty2:
Jagaban all the way
Asiwaju lawa nfe
I'm watching you
Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by dangermouse(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
PandoraObi:

So this is now a criteria and an achievement?

Let me shock you.

Being an elected public officer is a call to serve and when your duty is done the right thing is to venture into your personal peivate business if you truely has what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
Most of the fools who cannot do without elected offices have nothing to offer the public especially in Nigeria.

Ever wondered why they keep on contesting other higher posts even when thier tenure has not elapsed?

Those who truly want to serve does not leech unto power or make it a do or die affair. They honourably bow out at the end of there assignment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
No one hates Obi. I like him personally with all his flaws but Obi is Ibo and people are only returning the hatred Ibos have in their DNA for everyone including themselves.
Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Kennedyli: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
PandoraObi:
and they are part of the people who brought up from top to bottom. So why should we vote for them again?

2 Likes

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Abdu81: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
PandoraObi:
So installing his boys for looting is an achievement for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Abdu81: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
mighty2:
Jagaban all the way
Asiwaju lawa nfe
You guys want to use tinubu to introduce the bokoharam shettima into presidency.
We said never!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Obojuju: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obi's movement is a divine mandate to rescue Nigeria from years of ineptitude corruption, mal administration, nepotism and everything negative.

PDP didn't see all these endorsements coming. Even me couldn't believe Obi will come this far after decamping. We have always believed we will have to chose between PDP and APC.

The moment the two evil parties saw the wave Obi was making, they all shifted their attention to attacking the very treat to their hallowed collective stealings.

Now their only left game plan is to deceive the northerners that Obi is an IPOB project.
They have created social media gangs that dish out tribal insults and divisions to derail the movement. They have also been sponsoring killings in the east to paint it Igbo vs Hausas to win sympathy votes. Shame

Please if you are Obidient, kindly ignore all these tribal bashing over social media. Their agents are active deceiving the gullible populace. Remember suffering does not chose tribes. We need to save our country and 2023 is the red line. We either get it right or we suffer forever.

1 Like

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nigerians are follow-follow donkeys that dont understand how this political mafia works.... anyone remotely linked to any of these polithieves will be a polithief themself. anyone with no loyalty to anything and who jumps from one pot to another and/or turn coat every other weekend tobe disloyal to his own party, just because of their yeye political ambition, will be a worthless leader with no valid purpose/aim.

sadly, Nigerians are very gullible and they will jump on this yeye bandwagon until they realise that this man or any other linked to these political mafias, will NEVER BE GOOD FOR NIGERIA!!!!
Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by Eniitankorede: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02pwGDgvnThA27eSyfJG9M2pgJpi6SPRTPxW8CkdzijxHSqFP4BEo93WXRdsaNrMRel&id=47904265
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Perogi or what’s your name, Peter Obi tells lies all the time, don’t you know that? Peter Obi is not a negotiator and he is not an action man, do you know that? Does NIGERIA need a liar and placid leader who cannot assert himself and do things? Is that what we need again? Has Buhari not shown how it’s wicked to elect another placid unwilling to do things leader? Don’t you think anymore?
Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by mrvitalis(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
PandoraObi:
They were professionals not career politicians they are back to their area of specialization there is life after politics

But I'm sure your likes would never understand

Your likes don't understand how bad it is for a tinubu that was almost broke in 1998 to suddenly afford private jets sad

1 Like

Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by plaindealer: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
How can anyone be so dumb and stewid to like crooked, corrupt and lying Pandora crook.?
Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by mighty2: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
Abdu81:

You guys want to use tinubu to introduce the bokoharam shettima into presidency.
We said never!!!
Who be this thing? abi you are one of hoebi idiot cretins because nah dem foolish pass for this planet ooh, nah dem dey think through their stinking anus
Re: How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
mighty2:
Who be this thing? abi you are one of hoebi idiot cretins because nah dem foolish pass for this planet ooh, nah dem dey think through their stinking anus
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Why The North May Not Vote Tinubu – APC Forum Leaders / Maize Association Of Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja / Obi To Get Over 65% Of Total Votes Come Next Year. Independent Analysiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.