Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 (25389 Views)

Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by David160(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2022
Why does Reno Omokri hate obi so much? He has even gone as far as campaigning for Tinubu, defending APC and even advising APC.

He has said countless times that obi can't win the general election yet he keeps attacking him 24/7.. Even endangering his life by translating his interviews to Hausa in the hopes of sparking a Tribal conflict.

For me I think is just jealously... Reno deep down wishes that his preferred candidate Atiku of pdp had the kind of popularity obi had.

Why do u think Reno Omokri hates obi so much?

256 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Who cares?
Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by kollinzgee(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2022
The Nigerian elite don't want an igbo president,even Igbo elite don't want an Igbo president it will change a lot of things.

328 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Felimax(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2022
Soon you guys will start shouting why do Nigerians hates you guys so much.
You must get sense by fire by force. Nor wake up o!

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Afamed: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2022
David160:
Why does Reno Omokri hate obi so much? He has even gone as far as campaigning for Tinubu, defending APC and even advising APC.

He has said countless times that obi can't win the general election yet he keeps attacking him 24/7.. Even endangering his life by translating his interviews to Hausa in the hopes of sparking a Tribal conflict.

For me I think is just jealously... Reno deep down wishes that his preferred candidate Atiku of pdp had the kind of popularity obi had.

Reno only asked Obiediots to name the achievements of Obi when he was in Govt. Is that too much?

242 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by midehi2(f): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
He knows what he is doing, that is how he can stay relevant and gain some foods on his table

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Afamed: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
kollinzgee:
The Nigerian elite don't want an igbo president,even Igbo elite don't want an Igbo president it will change a lot of things.

A lot of things which you failed to mention 1. Ndi developers

210 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Sleekcode: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Peter Obi refused to increase his salary.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by LongManAfrica: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Just that Obi is from Igbo tribe .Nothing more.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by mbos: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Because he maybe threatening his stomach infrastructure

305 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by duro4chang(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2022
David160:

You see it as hatred but to me he is fighting for his pay. He opposes Tinubu, he opposes Buhari heaven did not fall. He was supporting obi until this year singing his praises, managing his twitter account. If all these people join pdp today he will change the story.

281 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Boniwhite: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Honestly I am disappointed in Reno.
This is politics taken too far

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by mrvitalis(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2022
David160:

Reno believed he should be the one controlling Twitter narrative ...his beef is not with obi but obidients

The made him understand how powerless he was on a platform he believed he was powerful

Same issue they all have segalink ,Deji , kemi all of them

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Tewiveg(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Afamed:

Reno only asked Obiediots to name the achievements of Obi when he was in Govt. Is that too much?
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Tonypen247(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2022
When anyone tries to bring you down, then know you are way above them. Reno is only trying to satisfy his master's payment. After the election, you will see him apologising.

Contact me for your academic research assistance; assignment, assessment, proposal, statement of purpose, motivational letter, etc...Check my contact below via my signature

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Reno is just a hungry ekuke dog looking for food.

This I have seen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Technomics: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2022
He didn't give him money he requested

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by flexyrule(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Hate?

Niggur doesn't hate no one.

He only does the job of the highest bidder...

Only a foool would take him serious... Someone that would sit down abroad and be tweeting and capping rubbish.

Let him come back to naija and be capping na.

Same with him cousin, the Ekpa guy.. That one dey Finland dey cap..

If e sure for any of them, make them step foot for naija.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2022
Because they are one and the same.
They belong to the same political party right from inception.
The pandora liar and terrorist group supporter called Obi is still working for his Oga Atiku codedly at the moment (politics is not for children, if u know u know).
Dey can hate and kill themselves,
#KokanAyeMehn
#BirdsOfAFeather

Btw,
OBI IS IPOB,
IPOB IS OBI.

(Terrorist and secessionist supporter on Nairaland,
U fit vex commot dis one too o! shocked)

We Rise.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by stano2(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2022
He’s being fed from the hate.
All corrupt people even selfish greedy Igbo elites are scared of Peter Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by PeterObi4LP: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Silent is golden. President Peter Obi has never for one day reply Reno. Reno is inconsequential. He's doing the job he was paid for to attack Obi. He will change langauge when the table turn around same with FFK.

The due can ass lick as long as you put food on their table. Reno and FFK abuse Buhari to the the later, Abuse Tinubu, but now they are singing their praises.

13 Likes

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by socialmediaman: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2022
I don’t think Reno hates Peter Obi. He’s probably paid by PDP to promote Atiku, and Obi stands in Atiku’s way. Reno stands to benefit more from Atiku’s government than Obi’s government.

You guys pay too much attention to his posts. Most of his followers, at least the vocal ones, are probably Peter Obi supporters, and he knows his posts will trend if he posts against Obi since you guys will try to counter him

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Collins0609(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by omoeast(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2022
I like what is happening to Reno in the hands of Igbos, he gave them false hope, giving false claims like Igbos are the economic backbone of Nigeria ( pure lies ). Never see any gud in Buhari / Tinubu ( for 7 years he cyber bullied them and their families).

Then the Igbos are happy, very happy…All aba boys follow am well for IG, they are glorifying him because he hates who they hate too, now the table turn somehow and Reno is speaking from another angle they can’t take it.

This is the same step Tunde Ednut is following…This American boi was always talking about Sowore then boom he switch to Peter obi, gaining followers and the accolades, let him change it tomorrow and see what the same ppl giving him accolades will do. He will instantly turn to devil.

Everyone must not hate who you hate, Reno and Tunde is smart tho…playing on gullible ppl intelligence.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by DeTruthh: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Reno needs money and Obi is not giving shishi.
Nigeria doesn't need to borrow for the next 8yrs to get back on track. And only Obi can manage this country.

ObiDatti 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by obembet(f): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Why does Obidient hate TINUBU so much

Why does Obidient supporters hate Atiku so much despite voting him 2019?

Why does Obidient praise any criminal that decamp from APC or PDP to labour party after been party of the Evil for over 7 yrs.

Kenneth Okonkwo praise Buhari, insult igbos and enjoy Buhari money for 7yrs but suddenly become a saint under LP.

Meaning that Lai Mohammed can be LP leader tomorrow.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by TimmyTen(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Epiphany92(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Simple as ABC
OBI is Igbo,they don’t want an Igbo man to be ahead of them so they don’t mind selling the country to their supposed enemy so obi dosent get it

Have you noticed that Apc campaign against obi have always been “Obi is ibo”,ibo man can’t rule etc

Don’t go too far,if Obi were another tribe,it would be a different ball game

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Yibo(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2022
PETER PANDORA OBITUARY IS A THIEF

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by KUNZEH(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 by Yves4real(f): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2022
If Reno's "harass Buhari from London" and other verbal attacks against the president were considered politics by most of us, I don't think that Peter Obi's case is an exception.
Osinbajo was also not spared from his attack prior to the APC's primary election.
In my opinion, there is no hatred here but pure politics. I may be wrong sha.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mass Defection To PDP Hits APC In Zaria, Kaduna / Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.